Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you need 2 years worth of books if your self employed in order to get a mortgage? I didn't think H had been flogging FM that long and didn't think Charlotte had been selling lumi/been under management that long either

Reactions: 9
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Hi Charlotte 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hi Charlotte 👋
Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Well done you . I bet you didn’t have a hand in swiping money from vulnerable elderly people like Greedy did .

Reactions: 27
Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x
Why would you come on and read your own thread, unless its a rave thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You only joined 51 minutes ago and posted twice only on greedy thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Why would you come on and read your own thread, unless its a rave thread?
So obvious this person it's her she has 2 comments on this thread only and one on them has sent her over the edge. I dont care how much money she's making she's needs certified accounts to back it up. You think a mortgage lender is going just to just consider deposits into a bank account and paypal as proof of a business nah no way. Shows your mortgage offer miss greedy go on

So let's get this right you are a successful home account instagrammer earning 6 figure earnings and you come on here to support miss skanky

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Like others said, you joined about an hour ago and only 2 comments on this thread. They need at least 2years of books of being self employed in order to get a mortgage. H only started selling FM Aug 2020 and Charlotte started her new insta for Lumi just before New year. I watch a youtuber who's been doing YT for years and only just had enough books in order to get a mortgage and has more of a following than Charlotte and H

Reactions: 9
So obvious this person it's her she has 2 comments on this thread only and one on them has sent her over the edge. I dont care how much money she's making she's needs certified accounts to back it up. You think a mortgage lender is going just to just consider deposits into a bank account and paypal as proof of a business nah no way. Shows your mortgage offer miss greedy go on

So let's get this right you are a successful home account instagrammer earning 6 figure earnings and you come on here to support miss skanky
I don’t make 6 figures from Instagram I never said I did?

Reactions: 2

If she’s that loaded why go to the NHS to patch your botched private tit job up . Surely she’d have gone private instead of bunging the NHS up in a pandemic . That comments creased me up . Hi Greedy 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Like others said, you joined about an hour ago and only 2 comments on this thread. They need at least 2years of books of being self employed in order to get a mortgage. H only started selling FM Aug 2020 and Charlotte started her new insta for Lumi just before New year. I watch a youtuber who's been doing YT for years and only just had enough books in order to get a mortgage and has more of a following than Charlotte and H
Greedy has been on Insta for 3 years she makes most of her money from ads and aff links so she will have self employed records going back. Does she even promote the lumi anymore? She didn’t build a team she just sold products she wouldn’t have made much from that… the real money is in the building and having a large down line… even when she had 20k followers she would have been making a couple of grand a month. That’s how lucrative affiliate marketing and brand partnerships are. And I made an account to comment on this topic yes as people need to understand that she is a successful woman and she has the financial means to buy a property it’s annoying seeing all the nonsense… and no I’m not her!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t make 6 figures from Instagram I never said I did?
You compared yourself to her earning doctor and lawyer salaries and said you make money from instagram yourself... your comments implied we had no idea just how rich you were too.

Greedy has been on Insta for 3 years she makes most of her money from ads and aff links so she will have self employed records going back. Does she even promote the lumi anymore? She didn’t build a team she just sold products she wouldn’t have made much from that… the real money is in the building and having a large down line… even when she had 20k followers she would have been making a couple of grand a month. That’s how lucrative affiliate marketing and brand partnerships are. And I made an account to comment on this topic yes as people need to understand that she is a successful woman and she has the financial means to buy a property it’s annoying seeing all the nonsense… and no I’m not her!
Look at kjg home she has more followers more aff links brand partnerships and she's still a classroom assistant. I admit it helps pay the bills but come on there's no way she bought this house outright. Irregardless of deposits she still needs to lend money. Smoke and mirrors all I am saying

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tbh I couldn't give a duck how much she earns selling her soul... doesnt make her likeable anymore and doesn't stop her copying authentic accounts to pass off as her own. So take that as your constructive feedback 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah she posted on her glow account she will be back next week. I think everyone knows she's successful but I don't think she's realised how much its changed her. She used to be relatable, I still enjoy the cleaning content and diys but she's not relatable at all. Pretty much every day it's ad ad ad. She posted her gousto story yesterday morning with swipe ups then deleted it and reuploaded a few hours later cos she knew it would get more engagement. I follow a few homey accounts and as soon as they start selling anything and everything, they become unrelatable and so samey like every other big home account so I unfollow them

What's FM?
They mainly sell perfumes. They say its pretty much the same as branded perfumes but without the name but smaller price point.
It's an MLM, only really successful if you have a large following and can recruit people to your team and get them selling too

Reactions: 3
My friend got a mortgage with her parents which enabled her to get a bigger mortgage. She had a massive deposit but not the steady income the leaders wanted. Maybe Hs parents helped.

However, I do agree they will be getting a lot of money. She's always done loads of ads and been brand ambassador swipe ups and mlm if anything she has calmed them down recently.

She's lived in a housing association house all that time. I've not see her spend much other than the garden most things have been gifted. She has an OK car, no wedding etc. Lots of room to save.

Reactions: 7
Can we see yours and Haaaaaa’s P60 statements for last year please Greedy. Just so we can check your Tax and NI contributions are as they should be for such a wealthy couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.