Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like Charlotte but I know it’s not a rave thread anyhow all these comments saying they can’t believe she got a mortgage make me laugh so much, she is making an ABSOLUTE FORTUNE more than doctors, surgeons, lawyers .. she will be making thousands and thousands and thousands per week.. trust me. I don’t think some people realize how much money can be made from Instagram ( this comes from someone who makes money from Instagram themselves) She’s hit the big time, and she is only going to get bigger. H will be making 5 figures a month too with her team of 1500. They are a very wealthy couple! End of lol x
Even if this is so, I pity her, she’s obviously incredibly mentally unstable, H is more of a carer/skivvy to her than she is a partner. Her Children will grow up with memories of Mummy being an emotional wreck 24/7. She will spend forever trying to run from her dodgy and despicable past. She thinks that material possessions will make her happy and that is clearly not working. She’s a complete mess and I don’t think, other than financially, Instagram is doing her any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Greedy has been on Insta for 3 years she makes most of her money from ads and aff links so she will have self employed records going back. Does she even promote the lumi anymore? She didn’t build a team she just sold products she wouldn’t have made much from that… the real money is in the building and having a large down line… even when she had 20k followers she would have been making a couple of grand a month. That’s how lucrative affiliate marketing and brand partnerships are. And I made an account to comment on this topic yes as people need to understand that she is a successful woman and she has the financial means to buy a property it’s annoying seeing all the nonsense… and no I’m not her!
@TheGhostofShirleyBallas hey shirl. Sorry to drag you over from KHM but need your input 😂 is this true??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know that H does the MLM but from what I remember she had a job before that have I missed that she has left that????

Reactions: 1
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
What's FM?
I know tattlers get in a tizz when the J word is mentioned ‘Jealousy’ … but I can only assume there is a lot of jealousy towards Charlotte because she makes so much money for doing very little in your eyes. I think she’s one of the more genuine ones actually, of course there is drama and exaggeration and things that people find annoying but on the whole she’s pretty down to earth. She showed a screen shot of her stories a few months ago and she gets 80k views on them, she also gets 20-40k likes per post … that is just huge, influencers with 1mill+ don’t get that. She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies but at the end of the day, it’s a rags to riches story and I don’t know any single mother who wouldn’t grab every opportunity by the balls like she has to create a better life for her kids and that’s what she’s done. and not only has it paid off it’s changed her life. I would do the same, would i do swipe ups every day if I had 80,000 people watching my stories? YES! She’s not forcing people to enter their card details or spend their rent, she’s literally recommending stuff that she uses, she also sticks with the same brands generally, not like some who have a Swan Hoover one week and shark the week after and then a dyson. At least she’s loyal to the brands she works with … Also, There is nothing wrong with social housing, I had one myself 15 years ago before I was able to buy, but in the space of 3 years she’s gone from social housing to buying a house close to half a million pounds, that’s inspirational, I don’t care what anyone says. She’s going to be the next Hinch and when I say Hinch I mean household name, I wouldn’t be surprised if she starts getting mainstream work in the coming months, I know she’s pally with Adam Frisby so an in the style collection looks likely, and that will take her to a whole new level. I have a lot of respect for women who are strong and ambitious and make a better lives for themselves and that’s what she’s done.
Yep us tattlers heads are spinning on a stick with the jealousy word . 🤣 We all want to lead Greedys life in her fucked up world .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow you are to be commanded what a true advocate of her account you are, your obviously so close you could be her:unsure:. Sorry pet but nobody's jealous of a mentally unstable, messed up untrustworthy human being such as greedy. We also see right through your bull tit saying you came on here to check on your account account which would indicate that your equally as crass and have a account that tatlers just love. If so strange why your not watching your own thread or commenting on it

Reactions: 25
Can we see yours and Haaaaaa’s P60 statements for last year please Greedy. Just so we can check your Tax and NI contributions are as they should be for such a wealthy couple.
They both should be paying supertax judging by what’s just been said . Quick ring HMRC 🤞

Reactions: 13

It’s the ‘Strong’ bit that got me 🤣 that Woman wouldn’t know strong if it slapped her in the face. She’s a mentally unstable, emotional wreck. It’s the poor Children being raised in that environment that I feel sorry for, they will look back on their Childhood and remember nothing but their Mother being a complete, up and down mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hush your buck teeth greedy

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Nope lol not Charlotte just another home account who comes on to read her own thread! The comment about her private renting this new house sent me over the edge so just had to say something, of course she can get a mortgage they will have a combined income of a couple of hundred grand a year. They’re loaded and good for them x
Ah I’m intrigued now I wonder if I follow you on Instagram 😆 fair play to them id do it if I could I’d bloody love to buy my own house

I’ve only just started following this person. Can I just ask something? What’s the deal with her teeth? She can’t shut her mouth over them. Are they real? Veneers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh piss off back to your own thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol why has me saying it's a rental kicked off such a reaction in her I'm sure worst had been said about her before.
I’m not greedy lol!!! Or H or anybody that she knows in the real world, we follow each other on Instagram that’s about it

Wow you are to be commanded what a true advocate of her account you are, your obviously so close you could be her:unsure:. Sorry pet but nobody's jealous of a mentally unstable, messed up untrustworthy human being such as greedy. We also see right through your bull tit saying you came on here to check on your account account which would indicate that your equally as crass and have a account that tatlers just love. If so strange why your not watching your own thread or commenting on it
My thread is quiet really, i’m not popular enough sadly 😂 !! I wouldn’t reply anyway I allow people the right to execute an opinion on me whether I agree or not. It’s ok if people don’t like me or my home or what I do. I’m fine with that xox

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You need accounts even if your self employed to get a mortgage. Something is so off with this story. I reckon it's a private rent unless you have all seen otherwise as I've stopped following her. I know 2 people unable to get mortgage during covid both have good jobs one in government but on furlough. Mortgage lenders wouldn't lend cause of furlough even though they had 30 per cent deposit. So these scammers manage to get a mortgage on what lending principle.???Nah this stinks .
Hi, I work in sales for a mortgage company. Some lenders allow for just 1 year of accounts :)

I’ve only just started following this person. Can I just ask something? What’s the deal with her teeth? She can’t shut her mouth over them. Are they real? Veneers?
She has an envisalign in her mouth to correct her teeth.

She makes so much for doing so little in our eyes? She puts on iconic makeup, shows herself hoovering, what gousto she has for the week, making eggs in her egg maker etc. I don't think that's grafting at all

Hi, I work in sales for a mortgage company. Some lenders allow for just 1 year of accounts :)
True!! Especially if you’re both making 6 figures! That’s why I commented because I couldn’t take the absolute tripe being spouted.

Reactions: 2
I’m not greedy lol!!! Or H or anybody that she knows in the real world, we follow each other on Instagram that’s about it

My thread is quiet really, i’m not popular enough sadly 😂 !! I wouldn’t reply anyway I allow people the right to execute an opinion on me whether I agree or not. It’s ok if people don’t like me or my home or what I do. I’m fine with that xox
But your quite happy to come on this thread and slate people who have an opinion on someone else 🤣 ok then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Im new to tattle, I should be doing my jobs and going for the kids but I’ve found myself reading this thread and other most of the afternoon! Eyes wide open!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.