Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That awkward moment on tiktok when someone tagged greedy under a video of the son saying "isn't this Charlotte's little boy 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If ever we needed confirmation who our guest was yesterday 😂 they think they’re playing with us 😈
What a tit friend she is. Greedy is saying she wants to lose weight and is unhappy and then her friend goes and sends her a cake 😂
ptwm needs to concentrate on parenting her cocky kid rather than filming him, laughing and sending her 'mates' cakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
PTWM is a huge scammer though, makes Charlotte look like an angel.
Oh definitely. That's probably why that poster got defensive about Charlotte's mortgage, because ptwm used a go fund me and PayPal meant for dv donations to fund her own mortgage 😆 and when they said they also have a home account but don't have as many followers as Charlotte, thats also true, ptwm has a home account on the side of her usual page 🤔
Although, if it is her then I'm glad she is reading her own thread, she should do what Charlotte does and address some of the questions from there on her stories 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That shelf doesn’t look very good and there’s nothing even on it yet
I dunno if it’s the expert camera skills or tit construction but the shelves look like they are already warped

Reactions: 5
So what does a Sunday Times best selling author want from this ... greedy to promote her book.

So today I predict SWIPE UP’S ( with AFFILIATE links ) from Amazon ( shelf organiser’s ) and SHEIN ( bath bombs ) 😉

Such a delightful thread on here too for PTWM 😳
She's been described as a thieving lying criminal on here however never came across her but she's defo got a lot in common with the greedy one

Reactions: 6
I think she meant ‘tell me you get sent endless free stuff to hoard in your cupboards without telling me you get sent endless free stuff to hoard in your cupboards’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I She’s a social media sensation, and she’s come from nothing - I know nothing about her past so queue the ‘she’s a con artist’ ‘she robs granny’s’ replies
Queue looks like one of Greedys spelling errors she'd have in her story so she could do another story laughing and "falling" down the garden at how silly she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am new posting on this thread and don’t follow greedy. Only popped on her page now and then to nosey at her stories. What has happened to all th stuff she was gifted for her council house? As she just left it there for the next tenants? I think she has fairly expensive-ish things that you would never normally have when moving into a council house. The new tenant most be loving it! I’m thinking the TV wall, 2 built in fires (I think?) wardrobes, garden make over that surely cost a fortune?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.