Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have no step or half in their family anyway so not sure how this sign is relevant to them? My husband and I have 6 children between us with just the baby between us. My husbands other 2 are by 2 different women and my other 3 are by 2 other men. We will always use the term ‘step’ when describing all the step parents involved but regarding the kids, we have halves and steps all over the place (the kids also have siblings to their other parents). They’re all just siblings to us. Would never have a sign like this though, it’s just a given.

Reactions: 8
They have no step or half in their family anyway so not sure how this sign is relevant to them? My husband and I have 6 children between us with just the baby between us. My husbands other 2 are by 2 different women and my other 3 are by 2 other men. We will always use the term ‘step’ when describing all the step parents involved but regarding the kids, we have halves and steps all over the place (the kids also have siblings to their other parents). They’re all just siblings to us. Would never have a sign like this though, it’s just a given.
I thought H was the boys’ step mum?

Reactions: 10
I stopped following this witch months ago. Just checked in on this to get an update.just one question err how were they underwritten for a mortgage??

Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick of her whining about her weight? How depressed it makes her? All she does is eat tit and drink what does she expect? I’m a yo yo dieter myself but instead of crying to a load of strangers on the internet I do something about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see the hard working Greedys had a busy day then so far . Swipe up swipe up swipe up . Showing us how to wash our clothes while trying to flog soap powder . Trying to flog food then moaning about her weight and how depressed she is as she can’t stop eating . Easy soloution get a bleeping proper job in a workplace where you don’t have the time to actually stuff your face with cakes and down pints in a pub garden while lazing on your arse . She’s a bleeping freeloader who preys on the vulnerable with all her bullshit on a daily basis .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I really don’t understand the need to lie about things? Surely the content would be the same if she said…. Guys... Wait until you see the floor that’s under the carpet

Reactions: 9
I dont get what she want me to buy; does she want me to buy Gusto or cook books from her aff links ?

• Haha
That house was last sold 20 odd years ago for 80k, how do we know they paid £400k? It’s way overpriced
That is why I said how has it gone up £320,000 it’s crazy I mean I love Wales but I honestly don’t think it’s worth £425,000 Iv saw a lot nicer houses in Wales for that money 😳

Reactions: 5
Her con artist ex is on TikTok and it’s full of her and the boys doing TikToks ..the ex obviously doesn’t have a pot to piss in judging by the videos ..it’s full of snide remarks about ex’s so I’m assuming it greddy she’s on about ..the ex and H are actually carbon copies of other !!!
Is it allowed for you to tell us her TikTok handle if it’s public? Just to have a 👀

Reactions: 5
Anyone else sick of her whining about her weight? How depressed it makes her? All she does is eat tit and drink what does she expect? I’m a yo yo dieter myself but instead of crying to a load of strangers on the internet I do something about it!

For all the things she does I don't mind this side of her. At least she's relatable and it sounds truthful. When you have an issue with food you have an issue it's not just a case of getting a job or "just eat less"

there’s no way that house went for that much! you’d pay about 200,000 where I am, a nicer area too.
also, what sickens me is that fact they must be earning that much from flogging FM and Lumis that they’ve been approved a mortgage and had a massive deposit. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 8
You need accounts even if your self employed to get a mortgage. Something is so off with this story. I reckon it's a private rent unless you have all seen otherwise as I've stopped following her. I know 2 people unable to get mortgage during covid both have good jobs one in government but on furlough. Mortgage lenders wouldn't lend cause of furlough even though they had 30 per cent deposit. So these scammers manage to get a mortgage on what lending principle.???Nah this stinks .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.