Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord she shouldn’t have asked her friends ages
I thought first one was 52 second 41
Greedy I dunno 31 ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s pulled out the en-suite...what an absolute waste of money! It is really making me vomit in my mouth now the sheer fact she can constantly have weekends away & drink like a fish every night without a proper job. She really is a waste of fresh air! A total leech and disgusting human being.... what goes round comes round greedy guts it’s only a matter of time 🤬🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she’s pulled out the en-suite...what an absolute waste of money!
Not on her band wagon at all but it was the most pointless ensuite ever, it had no bog. Who was the idiot who thought let's put a shower and sink in a room. May as well of not bothered 🤣

Tbh I'd of done the same, the room is so small, I did however laugh when she said when we extend. Wtf is she extending to?! She lives on a bleeping slope out back so she'd lose all her patio.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]

must be buying the local allotment next door, after they purchase the residential turning point at the back, front, back to front part of the house.

“the 4th bedroom is going to be another bedroom” 😂

The builder said they had everything planned before they moved in. I thought she would have done both the boys rooms first.

Probably be a beige house like all the other exciting insta homes 💤

INSANE that it’s new thread time, I’m obsessed guys. See you there for more swipe ups, alcohol drinking and pointy finger action 👆🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she is going sofa shopping, she was only gifted one 9 months ago!!!
No doubt her current sofa will end up on Facebook market place!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So she is going sofa shopping, she was only gifted one 9 months ago!!!
No doubt her current sofa will end up on Facebook market place!
But surely these companies would not gift her anything if they new of her past of conning old people.
But one other thing that iv read that was not the first time she's conned people or her ex. It previously happened 12 month before.
Greedy reckons she never knew nothing, she got a suspended sentence, and she never knew.
It's in all the newspapers. The sun, daily mirror, daily mail, Wales online.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Where did she think the money came from for 2 lots of ivf and a boob job because I sure as hell don't believe the NHS would give either to a 21 year old!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Soz greedy but your new teeth are still tit put them away. Look like Stacey Solomons far too big for her gob

• Haha
Soz greedy but your new teeth are still tit put them away. Look like Stacey Solomons far too big for her gob
It's not just the teeth, it's the amount of spit that's in her gob that shes constantly sucking of her teeth. 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
It's not just the teeth, it's the amount of spit that's in her gob that shes constantly sucking of her teeth. 🤮🤮🤮
I know I thought the brace removal would stop it? But she’s still doing it. Weird

Reactions: 9
aww so she’s been to the doctors.Que the are u ok hun interactions she wants. Can’t imagine what she has found the need to take up a valuable doctors appointment for. She’s been on this piss partying all week so not much/anything wrong with her that’s not totally self induced😡😡😡 bet she doesn’t inform said Doctor of this though. Nice one Greedy taking up and wasting much needed resources AGAIN!

• Angry
I hate to be the one to say it, but it looks like her youngest will have the same teeth as her 😩 hope she gets him a brace. Poor thing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cant find the comment to reply but for those of you asking, Charlotte had her children with her ex, Emma through IVF. The both conned hundreds of thousands of pounds from those in the community with the majority of them being pensioners. Charlotte tells everyone she never knew but I personally know that she was in the office where the cons took place regularly and she knew. The only reason she didnt go down too was because of the children, guaranteed.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I cant find the comment to reply but for those of you asking, Charlotte had her children with her ex, Emma through IVF. The both conned hundreds of thousands of pounds from those in the community with the majority of them being pensioners. Charlotte tells everyone she never knew but I personally know that she was in the office where the cons took place regularly and she knew. The only reason she didnt go down too was because of the children, guaranteed.
That is shocking 😲
Re the IVF..... does that mean both boys biologically speaking are hers or is one / both the ex's and she was surrogate?! I know that's extremely personal to ask just don't know how much she's shared with her followers?! I've always wondered 🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
That is shocking 😲
Re the IVF..... does that mean both boys biologically speaking are hers or is one / both the ex's and she was surrogate?! I know that's extremely personal to ask just don't know how much she's shared with her followers?! I've always wondered 🙈🙈
Not sure if she is the biological mum to both but I remember ger saying the boys have the same sperm donor

Reactions: 2
That is shocking 😲
I'm fairly sure she carried both, they were at the peak of their conning days just after the oldest one so I never really saw her during the pregnancy on the second boy so couldn't say if she was the biological mum or if Emma was as they dropped off the radar for a bit. 😏 Unfortunately the shame wasnt enough to keep her away altogether!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen her stories from yesterday the woman’s actually an alcoholic can she go a day without drinking?
To be fair I often have a glass of wine most nights with my meal and post it on Instagrsm.I'm now terrified I'm considered an alcoholic

Reactions: 4
That is shocking 😲
I think greedy is the biological mum to them both as she took her ex to court for full custody and thought she was going to win

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.