Missgreedyshome #5 The new house is so tit, £400k and wants to change every bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm fairly sure she carried both, they were at the peak of their conning days just after the oldest one so I never really saw her during the pregnancy on the second boy so couldn't say if she was the biological mum or if Emma was as they dropped off the radar for a bit. 😏 Unfortunately the shame wasnt enough to keep her away altogether!
My friend and her wife had ivf to conceive their baby. My friend carried him but the egg they used was her wife's egg.

I think greedy is the biological mum to them both as she took her ex to court for full custody and thought she was going to win
Think that was more to do with the ex having been in prison. They will both have parental responsibility for the children if they went down the proper ivf legal clinic route.

Reactions: 5
My friend and her wife had ivf to conceive their baby. My friend carried him but the egg they used was her wife's egg.

Think that was more to do with the ex having been in prison. They will both have parental responsibility for the children if they went down the proper ivf legal clinic route.
Was it to do with the prison thing though?

Not on her band wagon at all but it was the most pointless ensuite ever, it had no bog. Who was the idiot who thought let's put a shower and sink in a room. May as well of not bothered 🤣

Tbh I'd of done the same, the room is so small, I did however laugh when she said when we extend. Wtf is she extending to?! She lives on a bleeping slope out back so she'd lose all her patio.
My bedroom is similar shape and my en-suite is also about the same size, my toilet is where her sink is & my sink is against the wall in between the shower & toilet. It works well and is plenty big for my hubby and I. I totally agree that hers needed an overhaul and a loo putting in but feel it’s a waste just being tore out... it’s her “ easy come easy go “ attitude that grinds my gears lol 🤢

Reactions: 7
I’d say it’s highly likely that she’s claiming PIP as well, it’s not means tested and her mental health issues would most probably make her eligible. I’m physically Disabled from birth and since the benefit changed over from DLA to PIP a few years ago the criteria is now much more easily met if you have mental health issues than it is if you’re long term physically disabled. Wouldn’t put it past these two that H would be claiming carers allowance as well!
As much as I don't like her, I really can't see her claiming pip for mental health. It isnt easy to get at all for mental health and pip is about how your illness affects your daily life. Her daily life is there for everyone and anyone to see and she manages just fine so very much doubt she would qualify.

Reactions: 6
As much as I don't like her, I really can't see her claiming pip for mental health. It isnt easy to get at all for mental health and pip is about how your illness affects your daily life. Her daily life is there for everyone and anyone to see and she manages just fine so very much doubt she would qualify.
PIP isn’t easy to claim. My ex partner was awarded DLA for life and has loads of issues - PIP literally scored him zero. We appealed and lost, then appealed again and he won his appeal.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
PIP isn’t easy to claim. My ex partner was awarded DLA for life and has loads of issues - PIP literally scored him zero. We appealed and lost, then appealed again and he won his appeal.
It is and can be a very stressful process to put yourself through if you are a genuine claimant. I am pleased your ex won his appeal. I went to court tribunal after scoring zero twice. I won my case in May this year after a two year battle. It's so stressful the whole process and very easy to just want to give up.

• Heart
It is and can be a very stressful process to put yourself through if you are a genuine claimant. I am pleased your ex won his appeal. I went to court tribunal after scoring zero twice. I won my case in May this year after a two year battle. It's so stressful the whole process and very easy to just want to give up.
It’s so frustrating - when they scored him zero across the board it was like they’d suggested he’d been a benefit fraud for years! He has Fibromyalgia so yes there are good and bad days but it was ridiculous. Sorry to derail it wasn’t my intention x

• Heart
  • Wow
To be fair I often have a glass of wine most nights with my meal and post it on Instagrsm.I'm now terrified I'm considered an alcoholic
There’s having a glass of wine “most” nights an then there’s drinking massive amounts of different drinks daily , I was terrified to post this response in case am considered a “troll”

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trust me it’s a whole lot easier to get for mental health issues than it is a ohysical
Trust me it’s a whole lot easier to get for mental health issues than it is a physical disability. I did the application 18 months ago after having to switch over from a lifetime DLA award, all of the questions are easy to answer if you have mental health issues, I was born with my Disability, a life long Wheelchair user. But because I’m an active fit and healthy person I lost a lot of points on the scoring system. I agree that Greedy would be stupid to be claiming and posting her entire life on the internet but let’s face it, she’s really not the sharpest tool in the toolbox is she!

Reactions: 2
Trust me it’s a whole lot easier to get for mental health issues than it is a ohysical

Trust me it’s a whole lot easier to get for mental health issues than it is a physical disability. I did the application 18 months ago after having to switch over from a lifetime DLA award, all of the questions are easy to answer if you have mental health issues, I was born with my Disability, a life long Wheelchair user. But because I’m an active fit and healthy person I lost a lot of points on the scoring system. I agree that Greedy would be stupid to be claiming and posting her entire life on the internet but let’s face it, she’s really not the sharpest tool in the toolbox is she!
DLA and PIP are not means tested benefits and you can still earn

Reactions: 3
The vanity is unreal...she's spent so much of her life staring back at herself on her camera phone that she couldn't even turn her head to make eye contact with H! Just come in from the hairdresser's and gets told via Greedys phone she looks hot....it's ALL for the gram!

Attachments

Reactions: 12

I'm suffer very bad mental health........I'm not going to get into my diagnosis on here as this is not what the thread is about. But trust me it's absolutely soul destroying trying to prove to pip/dla and a lot more people you come across that you might look well physically but mentally your broken. Like I said early it's about how you disability affects your daily life.......not what your disability is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The vanity is unreal...she's spent so much of her life staring back at herself on her camera phone that she couldn't even turn her head to make eye contact with H! Just come in from the hairdresser's and gets told via Greedys phone she looks hot....it's ALL for the gram!
I know and when she said “it looks lush I need mine doing now” talk about take the shine off H 😂

Reactions: 10
I'm suffer very bad mental health........I'm not going to get into my diagnosis on here as this is not what the thread is about. But trust me it's absolutely soul destroying trying to prove to pip/dla and a lot more people you come across that you might look well physically but mentally your broken. Like I said early it's about how you disability affects your daily life.......not what your disability is.

I completely understand your frustrations but it’s also incredibly frustrating to have a physical disability and yet the entire application form revolves around either not being able to do anything for yourself physically or how your mental health affects your ability to function on a daily basis. There isn’t even a section to ask about mobility, you have to shoe horn that information in, in the ‘anything else you need to tell us’ section.

I completely understand your frustrations but it’s also incredibly frustrating to have a physical disability and yet the entire application form revolves around either not being able to do anything for yourself physically or how your mental health affects your ability to function on a daily basis. There isn’t even a section to ask about mobility, you have to shoe horn that information in, in the ‘anything else you need to tell us’ section.
I'm sorry but it seems it is you that seems frustrated with the whole system. Im sorry that this is the case an I understand your frustration but please don't play down someones mental health, the same as I would never in a million years compare one person disability with another person's disability. I have also worked for 35 year in the care system with people who have all manner of disabilities, some hidden and some not. Everyone's story is personal to them on how it affects them on a daily basis. 😊

Enjoy painting all those kitchen cupboards, Charlotte. What an absolutely arduous task that she will 💯% regret starting.

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but it seems it is you that seems frustrated with the whole system. Im sorry that this is the case an I understand your frustration but please don't play down someones mental health, the same as I would never in a million years compare one person disability with another person's disability. I have also worked for 35 year in the care system with people who have all manner of disabilities, some hidden and some not. Everyone's story is personal to them on how it affects them on a daily basis. 😊
In no way was I ‘playing down’ anyone’s mental health issues 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.