Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so caught up in it she thinks instagram is real life. I'll just do this, then I'll buy that. Her income could stop at any time, she won't be able to keep spending indefinitely. The owner of that field could sell it for housing at any point too. This life she is trying to sell is balanced on a knife edge

Reactions: 20
😒 how is this allowed
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.

Reactions: 6
The thing is, it’s hers to do as she pleases. She advertised it as a job - she would have received a monetary fee and that product was part of her fee also. They can sell what they like afterwards. Of all the things influencers do that irritate me, this isn’t one of them - if I am given something and later on down the line I no longer want it I sell it.
Think it’s more of a moral issue. She could have given it to someone in need. Would have created content too. She’s a loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m done now, that’s a bloody disgrace. She could donate her unwanted freebie kitchen items to a women’s shelter or a charity making meals for the homeless. I’m contacting Swan and advising them exactly what their brand embassador is doing with their gifted items. She’s a drain in society and has no morals. Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry but I dont agree. I think its really disgusting that shesselling items shes received for free. She was crying on her stories last week saying she wishes she could help people who are struggling. If she really wanted to help people she would. She doesn’t need the money for a new microwave, she will be gifted one. Its just morally wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How does she think she’s gonna’raise the garden’ what have a massive retaining wall that will totally block out the field you want alpacas on😂 also everyone should message swan, white stores etc about her selling gifted items for not much less then they are new!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I woke up with excitement for the house tour (ironic tone) so self indulgent. I couldn’t care less. She was sprouting off how she had to go into authority housing as she had nothing was at rock bottom blah blah blah but can’t give any of her gifted items to a family in the position she was in

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I don’t usually comment about Greedy but as I’m watching her house tour, I’m getting so ragey!
Why buy the house if you want to change so much!!
I’d love that house as is!!
Some people just don’t appreciate what they’ve got at all!

Reactions: 21
I feel so sorry for the people who sold her and H this house . She’s slagging off nearly everything as it’s either tit or not up to her standards . Does she not realise this was once someone’s home . Then she goes onto moan about the size of the bedrooms in her HA house . I’m sorry but she’s been living the life of Riley in that house while other families are in hostels or in desperate need of of a house . What an ungrateful witch . It was only last week she was crying crocodile tears about how she was on her arse and she’s already forgotten cause money and spending is involved . She’s one greedy grabbing rotter . 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I got to story 3 of the 'House tour' qnd turned off, all I hear is whats wrong with the place, why did she buy it if there's so much wrong with it? It's almost like she didn't have enough a choice and had to rush out and buy the first house they saw 🤔

Reactions: 18
I'm not that bothered one way or the other about the house. If people are buying through influencers on IG they are getting money and sadly it's just how advertising works now. The MLM thing bothers me a bit more knowing that whilst H is probably doing very well giving the following they started it with, there will be people that she's signed up underneath her that are making nothing. I HATE MLMs! Anyway, there are plenty of resources and huge amounts of YouTube content creators out there now that spell out exactly how MLMs work and why they are so bad for >95% who sign up and if people are getting into it without spending a short time researching then I suppose there has to be limited sympathy.

What is bothering me today is this house tour! She has young kids in that house with her, but nevermind their safety and mental wellbeing should there be a break in, I'll just give you the exact floor plan and how I also intend it to be laid out in the future, which kid is where, where valuables will likely be, etc. Burglars' bloody dream! Not only is she showing exact lay out (and will no doubt continue to update everyone as layout is changed), she cannot keep off social media for any length of time when they are away from home so she's just given a tour to all potential burglars and will no doubt let them know when they have their chance as it's empty.

Reactions: 16
The comment about the student kitchen was enough for me, that was someone’s home where they created memories. If she’s gonna change it fine as everyone has different taste and choice but she’s proper moaning about it

many years ago I sold my first house and went back a few months later to collect some mail.The new people in the house had painted everything bright colours, painted my beautiful oak wooden staircase white. I was crestfallen but closed the door and forgot about it. Her sellers can’t as it’s there on social media

Reactions: 21
How much we betting she eventually gets rid of that log burner completely considering she said its what sold her the house 🤣
Her and the kids love the downstairs toilet but she's getting it ripped out 🤔
She wants the balcony moved, the windows are in the wrong place, the doors are in the way, none of the rooms have a wow factor,
Why the hell did she buy it???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Guaranteed she will be begging for garage floor companies now too

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jesus Fukin Christ where the hell is she getting the money from for all this tit???? Thats hundreds of thousands of pounds.. I never wish bad on anyone but my god I hope the insta money train runs out soon

Reactions: 26
I got to story 3 of the 'House tour' qnd turned off, all I hear is whats wrong with the place, why did she buy it if there's so much wrong with it? It's almost like she didn't have enough a choice and had to rush out and buy the first house they saw 🤔
I can’t understand the house tour this morning. Every room is ‘wrong’ and she wants to change everything, even the actual layout. I’m struggling to see why they actually bought it as nothing seems to be right. Surely there would have been something for sale more suitable? Especially if it was indeed as much as some have said. That’s a huge budget to find what they lived as is, and they weren’t in a rush to move somewhere. It’s madness!

Reactions: 17
All this money she wants to spend on renovating it, I bet she has completely over looked the fact she will have to pay for maintenance on the property herself too, ie, boiler services and if it packs in to get it repaired etc. Its not cheap running your own home. That house tour just came across as her being a spoilt brat and everything has to be her way and what she wants she gets. I'm still baffled at the parking space she wants 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I would never sell something I was gifted. That doesn’t sit right with me. I would ask if they wanted it back but in the case of brands gifting me stuff I would want to do a charity auction or give it to women’s homeless charities.
This is one of my biggest annoyances- selling things that you have not bought

Reactions: 15
I’m new to post about greedy ! I don’t understand at all why change all in the house !! Throw away perfectly good kitchen and bathroom !! What a waste of money unless it’s free of course !! I don’t understand why these companies work with these people again money I would think !!! I can’t believe what I’m hearing one minute saying I know people struggle !! Then throwing everything out !! My biggest annoyance is showing neighbours gardens !! If I lived next door and my PRIVATE garden and home was shown to so many people without my consent I would be fuming 😡. I hope I never have an influencer living next door to me !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven't posted much on this thread before but Greedy has really pissed me off this morning. Why on earth did they buy that house when she obviously doesn't like anything about it! She sounds like a spoiled little brat, not a good look for a grown ass woman Greedy. The comments about the "student kitchen" and the dirty headboard making her feel "a little bit ill"😡, would she like people to be broadcasting publicly to 1000's of people that something she left in her old house made them feel a little bit ill. She is the pits. 🤬 Having bloody rats in my house would make me feel very ill but Greedy seemed to be happy living with them and never got the problem sorted. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.