Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant stand the way she uses cleaning products getting chemicals all over her bare hands πŸ™ˆ I cant believe shes paid to advertise products like that, she only showed cleaning two taps, what about cleaning the bath etc? And throwing the cloth like Hinch, she literally has never had an original idea in her life.

Reactions: 9
Glad to see the thread unlocked, be good everyone, I missed it, don't want it locked againπŸ™ƒ I have a relative in South Wales with the house back to front like that. The road at the back was for coal delivery back in the day and the path along the front became disused and swallowed up in the gardens over time. She has no access to the front of her house same as this one. I'm wondering about her timelines. Another cleaning account advertised the same spray wipe done caddys yesterday but affiliated to Tesco. Hers was pre recorded and completely scripted. Assuming the videos have to be signed off by P&G Greedy would have struggled to get it recorded and signed off in 24hrs amongst all the other fannying around.

Reactions: 13
Still baffled as to why she made out Sunday past was the last ever time at the other house, but she's still staying in it πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder where the hot tub, boys picnic table, kids pool, patio heater, bbq, egg chair, washing line, pergola, garden rugmassive inflatable water slide are going to fit.
In the part of field she's going to "rent" where that farmer is quite happily keeping his horses 🀣🀣🀣?

Like others I'm genuinely puzzled why she's bought it, she wants to change so many things, for that price it's not like uts usper modern and the location is pants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This just came up for sale in my area at £250k 😍😍😍😍
Now that is amazing for the price wow.

surely you can’t purchase a turnaround area of a road? how will everyone else turn their cars around πŸ˜‚ you can pay to have a drop down kerb, maybe she means that.

Why isn’t she leaving the other house until Sunday, doesn’t take a week to move furniture, she’s sold most of it anyway. Weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she basically wants to change the whole look of the house... Why buy the bloody house then ?! 🀣 Ffs!!

And the garden with 3 tiers will still be tit. πŸ™„
I thought that 🀣🀣 and she wants to rent the field for Alpacas wtf Hinch will be fuming 🀣🀣 what’s wrong with these influenzas πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the front of her house is really the back of her house and the back of her house is really the front πŸ€”. I’m more confused than ever now πŸ˜‚
sounds so tit and she’s knocking this out, knocking that out switching their front to the back or some such crap...........why did you even buy this house πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Reactions: 8
Hope we get a guide from her on how to buy public roads to extend our property. We get a step by step guide to everything else, such as how to clean a tap and put a mop head on! I for one am eagerly anticipating her step by step guide on uk land law pretty soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still shocked. The house needs so much doing to it to make it Insta worthy. They are living in a house that needs so much work - probably going to cost as much as they bought it for to make it appealing. They have potatoes and cabbages growing at the side of them (allotments are not pretty) and a huge god damn telly tubby hill in their front/back garden! Dipsy slid down it on her stories, but clearly a set up whilst La la filmed!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont get it either. All that money and its awful.

She says she wants to remove the pipes? Where too? Is she planning on never using her water, or bathrooms?
Buys the house but wants to change everything about it πŸ˜‚
Have to agree, really unattractive house. Not bitter, just honest πŸ’πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Reactions: 15
I really like her house, I wish I could afford it.
[/QUOTE]
🀣 Hi Charlotte/H so transparent!
Just be grateful you've bought a house, even if you did get it wrong. It's not insta worthy at all. The horses are happy in their field, it's their's! It's their home! Who do you think you are thinking you can 'take a bit for Alpacas'. Oh and you want to nick the bit of road that your neighbours use to turn around, I'm sure you'll go down a treat there GREEDY!
Not even go down the route of how your baby Beau doesn't get a look in now that Kobe is here! Suck it up Greedy, you get what you sow!

Reactions: 16
She was living in a Housing Association property so she was also entitled to a help to buy grant worth 25% of the property value as a second charge on the house.
Not the case in Wales I’m afraid

Reactions: 4
I think she is probably advertising the products she is using as part of a contract , she is talking so fast to get thru it quickly.
Yeah Kerry katona has just happened to advertise the same mop on her stories today also. I also laughed when I saw the answer in greedys box β€œ can we see front of house please” lol πŸ˜‚ I bet it was all of us asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.