Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
House was up for offers in excess of 425k, defo had help, I hope she's honest instead of making out she's come from nothing but made it to this level on her own cos I don't believe it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She needs to be so careful, it's VERY easy to find the address online.

As was SS
I know we are not allowed to ask for the address, so I am not. Some of you must give Sherlock Holmes a run for his money though with your detective work. I wouldn't have a clue where to start. I'm sure we will get the grand tour tomorrow, really hope she doesn't spoil it with tat though

Reactions: 6
Why is it all… “Me and the boys” and “Miss Greedy’s house”?? Harriet doesn’t even get a mention despite her salary probably being used for the mortgage application and no doubt a monetary gift from her parents for the deposit!
I thought exactly that! Surely she needs a insta name change if hey have a joint mortgage? Greedy by name Greedy by nature 🤣 such an unfortunate name........ I’m sure H stopped working after starting FM, I could be wrong🤷🏻‍♀️

The thing is even if people found the house and looked at it, it will soon be a dreary grey plain velvet house soon enough with zero colour, zero toys on show and shite diy jobs. Wonder if she will do a Stacey Solomon with a the cat found another home
No grey she’s already said boring neutrals 🤣

Really not my type of house, each to their own. I wouldn’t look twice at it if I drove past it. Also, I’m sure she gets a real kick out of reading people saying how gutted / jealous they are. If I was envious, I wouldn’t give her the pleasure of knowing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it looks awful too. Just pissed at how she can afford such a big house coming from a council house. I mean ppl I know who live or lived in council property's never really had much left after bills rent etc.
Lucky she could live thee save and put such a huge deposit down. I mean bit selfish she could have moved ages ago got somewhere smaller and allowed someone who's struggling, needed a safe home or without a roof over their head.
Greedy thought of her greedy self.
She alwats takes so the thought of giving back well unless it requires a swipe up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Never been on this woman’s thread until today…she sounds a treat 👀 scamming pensioners 😳😳

Reactions: 17
She’s very vocal that she lives (lived?) in Pontyclun. Those Welsh pods are up near Rhayader, Mid Wales.

Reactions: 1
Really not my type of house, each to their own. I wouldn’t look twice at it if I drove past it. Also, I’m sure she gets a real kick out of reading people saying how gutted / jealous they are. If I was envious, I wouldn’t give her the pleasure of knowing.
Yea definitely. I don’t understand what people have to be jealous of? Money and houses don’t make people happy. She suffers very badly with her mental health (personally think a lot of that is guilt), but yea, that woman doesn’t come across as a very happy person at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't be jealous would you really swap your life for hers? I certainly wouldn't, everything I have I have worked hard for. I am now unfollowing and I hope others will too, you can still watch her stories but this is just too much for me. I love seeing people work hard and get on in life but these two don't work hard and shame on everyone selling on H's fm team you are working hard to fund her lifestyle and earning yourself pennies in the process!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m annoyed that she’s bought a house but trying to make it it’s so she can benefit a worse off family by letting them have her council house. She probably could have afforded to move ages ago but didn’t want a bog standard 3 bed semi cos it wouldn’t be so insta worthy 😡

Reactions: 13
Oh and now a house sign from the same place SS got hers. She does not have an original bone in her body! This house will be a car crash

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m annoyed that she’s bought a house but trying to make it it’s so she can benefit a worse off family by letting them have her council house. She probably could have afforded to move ages ago but didn’t want a bog standard 3 bed semi cos it wouldn’t be so insta worthy 😡
100 % yes

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is how these FM businesses make so much bloody money! Myvictoriangem is same. I understand they are similar to pyramid business model but it seems like they are all making an absolute fortune. Who the hell is buying their stuff? Home at 242 is also the same although her pyramid business is in the travel business. Making a fortune!!!

Reactions: 4
What I don’t understand is how these FM businesses make so much bloody money! Myvictoriangem is same. I understand they are similar to pyramid business model but it seems like they are all making an absolute fortune. Who the hell is buying their stuff? Home at 242 is also the same although her pyramid business is in the travel business. Making a fortune!!!
It's also living in a council property and having very little to pay monthly. She might find it trips her up now with repayments. Imagine the repayment on a 425k house. Assume she's only put a 10% deposit down too.

Reactions: 6
It's also living in a council property and having very little to pay monthly. She might find it trips her up now with repayments. Imagine the repayment on a 425k house. Assume she's only put a 10% deposit down too.
I understand that living in a council property will have been a little cheaper for them rent wise but they will still have had all the normal
Bills to pay just like anyone else. Although her mortgage payments must be massive now. However if she is and has been earning what we think she has she has probably been able to put down a hefty deposit and will find the repayments easy - for now. Let’s hope Instagram doesn’t do a nosedive for some of these influencers 🤞

Her garden seems much less impressive now I can see that half of it is a steep bank and the fields belong to someone else. I think her previous garden was better. No wonder she got rid of everything.

Reactions: 7
She was living in a Housing Association property so she was also entitled to a help to buy grant worth 25% of the property value as a second charge on the house.

• Wow
Now we know why the big sob story. 4 bed detached house over 400k wow.

They must have been able to afford to move out that housing association house a very long time ago.

Was not expecting that. thought maybe a 3 bed terrace. Shocked.

looks like she already has the builder booked and plans in place from his post on her photo.

These Sales people clearly make a lot of money from their followers.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.