Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the dirt embedded under her old set of nails in her stories and there she is flogging beauty products . What a minger . I bet she had egg yolk under them as well after showing the nation how to dish up egg and soldiers while flogging her egg machine šŸ˜‚

Oh Jesus don't, that literally made me šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Yes I noticed this too lately . Sheā€™s trying to wedge herself right up there. Maybe some stupid in style collab happening soon .

I have questions for those that have this Invisalign - are you meant to go about your day , creating media , taking photos , going out in public to appts etc with Saran Wrap looking teeth ? Are you supposed to just wear at home and night ?Did she do it wrong ?

Her new nails remind me of when my gramma bought me French manicure stickers and I thought I was creative
I donā€™t know much about them but am pretty sure hers donā€™t sit properly you can see the tray on her side tooth doesnā€™t mould fully into the tray thereā€™s a gap at the bottom

Reactions: 1
Yes sheā€™s a lesbian and had them with her ex girlfriend via donor and they share custody of the children
I don't get this either when she's saying it's hard letting them go with her ex on a wkend, if she carried them, & the father is a sperm donor, why does she have to give her ex gf custody? šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They had the children together . Same as if they adopted 2 kids together and divorced

Reactions: 10
I don't get this either when she's saying it's hard letting them go with her ex on a wkend, if she carried them, & the father is a sperm donor, why does she have to give her ex gf custody? šŸ¤”
The father is irrelevant in this situation as it was a donor. They donā€™t have rights as such. Her ex and her are the childrenā€™s parents of course she should get to see them!

Reactions: 16
Oh I wish she'd stop flobbing everywhere and sucking her spit in when she speaks it really makes me want to puke. And why is it that others on insta that have invisalign don't speak with there's in they take them out.
Probably because I think they are only worn over nite arent they??

Reactions: 5
Because her ex is the other parent? This seems a really ignorant comment but assume it was maybe worded badly. Just because she carried them, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not her exā€™s children too!

Reactions: 15
Because her ex is the other parent? This seems a really ignorant comment but assume it was maybe worded badly. Just because she carried them, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not her exā€™s children too!
Yes I probably have worded it badly. But shes also a criminal. I don't think I'd want her round my kids tbf.

Reactions: 4
Oh I wish she'd stop flobbing everywhere and sucking her spit in when she speaks it really makes me want to puke. And why is it that others on insta that have invisalign don't speak with there's in they take them out.
Probably because I think they are only worn over nite arent they??
Some are worn overnight but most are in all the time unless eating. Depends how fast you want results, overnight only obviously takes longer

Reactions: 2
ā€œmanagement teamā€ šŸ˜‚ this ā€œinfluencerā€ thing is crazy they are sales people.

When they move a family in genuine need of that council house will be so happy with the garden. Hopefully she replaces that kitchen sink before she goes!

Reactions: 7
Anyone else feel it weird when her youngest was groping her bum and getting v close to her front šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel it weird when her youngest was groping her bum and getting v close to her front šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ
Lol are you for real? Heā€™s a child. Itā€™s weird when people try to sexualise innocent childrenā€™s behaviour. A child prodding their mothers body is not weird in the slightest.

Reactions: 45
Lol are you for real? Heā€™s a child. Itā€™s weird when people try to sexualise innocent childrenā€™s behaviour. A child prodding their mothers body is not weird in the slightest.
And when he thinks its normal to go do that to someone else? weā€™ve already seen she doesnā€™t give him boundaries with his behaviour

Reactions: 3
As much as Charlotte is annoying and her content is boring. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her children's behaviour. They are sweet little boys and I do think she is a great mum.
There was nothing wrong at all with that video this morning and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous

Reactions: 21
And when he thinks its normal to go do that to someone else? weā€™ve already seen she doesnā€™t give him boundaries with his behaviour
Sorry, where was the video of him doing that to someone else? Oh yeah there wasnā€™t šŸ˜‚ youā€™ve just made up a fabricated scenario to moan about her
As much as Charlotte is annoying and her content is boring. Personally I don't think there is anything wrong with her children's behaviour. They are sweet little boys and I do think she is a great mum.
There was nothing wrong at all with that video this morning and to suggest otherwise is ridiculous
Yes I quite agree x

Reactions: 10
That's normal for little kids totally innocent .. As annoying as she is I think they seem like nice kids. She doesn't over sell them for the gram either

Reactions: 5
Constantly wearing gym leggings when you donā€™t go to the gym is weird but no... the kids behaviour wasnā€™t. At least her boys wonā€™t grow up thinking all women are supposed to look like the unrealistic images seen on the internet.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.