Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think its a house. She couldn't get 1 she doesn't have a full time job. It's too risky if all this insta crap stopped tomoro she's right up poop creek and h couldnt afford it on her mlm scheme.
I'm thinking a clothing range mayb in the style type thing or a new clothing business?
I recon she makes more than enough to get a mortgage, same with Harriot. They might be self employed but they’re making a fortune

I don't think its a house. She couldn't get 1 she doesn't have a full time job. It's too risky if all this insta crap stopped tomoro she's right up poop creek and h couldnt afford it on her mlm scheme.
I'm thinking a clothing range mayb in the style type thing or a new clothing business?
Someone said before she is in a council house, unless she's done a swap? I dunno would they give a mortgage to two people who are self employed? its extremely unpredictable what she makes one month to the next, even with Hs tacky perfume range.

Guess they must just have bulk of the deposit to do so.

Someone said before she is in a council house, unless she's done a swap? I dunno would they give a mortgage to two people who are self employed? its extremely unpredictable what she makes one month to the next, even with Hs tacky perfume range.

Guess they must just have bulk of the deposit to do so.
Well that's what I was thinking. It could all end tomorrow for greedy of any of the few companies drop her. I havent seen her advertise much for the hut or iwoot lately.
She only really advertises for swan and iconic now.

Reactions: 1
Well that's what I was thinking. It could all end tomorrow for greedy of any of the few companies drop her. I havent seen her advertise much for the hut or iwoot lately.
I had this argument with my husband when she started going "new thingsss soon guys" and he thinks she could get one but I don't think her income would be reliable enough.

She would need a heft chunk of a deposit anyway.

Reactions: 2
I rekon it’s a house...

how does she sleep at night knowing she’s rolling in it with money, enough to save a deposit or buy yet say in a council house someone else probably desperately needs...

Reactions: 3
Her lunch this morning was something I wish I had not seen while having my morning coffee.
First of all don't cook in plastic - pretty sure that's the damn package they sell the fish in at the grocery store. second that's a really gross and lazy way to make what could be a nice hunk of fish . Next time just wrap it in a piece of parchment paper and shove it in the oven on cookie sheet . No, it will not be done in 3 minutes but its still pretty easy.

Also lettuce on a plate is not salad.

Reactions: 4
I don’t really get why people think it couldn’t be a house cause she’s self employed. She’s done it for years as has H as far as I’m aware. You could argue the same as a self employed plumber - it could all end tomorrow for them just the same. Lots of self employed people get mortgages without much hassle.

Reactions: 8
My friend who’s self employed just needed 3 years worth of accounts to get a mortgage

Reactions: 4
H got those people off the back of greedy last year. When greedy set up a new insta profile called greedysfm I'm pretty sure. Who's to say yho she didn't keepna chunk of chunk of scam money her and her ex gf conned outta old people.
I think she's bleeping disgusting and scamming her way tona house I would never be proud of that.
Absolutely vile through and through.
I just yhink if it all ends tomorrow itl be pay back for scamming people

My husband is self employed and we got a mortgage easily- with me working minimum hours on minimum wage. And his is an “unstable” job. If it rains he can’t work. So it’s definitely doable!

Oh my god copying word for word that is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen im turning inside out cringing so much 🤢

Reactions: 8
I work in the mortgage industry… believe me when I say she has bought a house lol

Reactions: 6
Greedy has changed the wording on her post now. Why would you copy a loving phrase from someone you follow, meant for their partner, so blatantly! what an idiot 🥴
Yet more proof that she doesn’t have an ounce of originality, constantly copying other influencers and viral TikTok videos. How any brands would choose her to advertise for them is beyond me, surely there are more worthy brain dead influencers to choose from?!.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.