Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all that she's called it wedding prep content not just wedding prep. We had house move content, reno (but not doing it herself) content, pregnancy content, and baby content with plenty of holiday content sprinkled in. Now it will be wedding prep content followed by a new cycle of house move and reno content. Imagine making all the plans in your life as content rather than just living it. It's tragic really.
Who called the diet/ healthy eating earlier? 🤣 she checking tattle for content ideas or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! that was some rant …so professional

Also why is she spraying 2 different ‘incredible smells’ at the same time into a baby’s bedroom?
i do wonder why brands want to work with her. do they not see things like this - I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole seeing rants like this (not to mention the scamming by previous partner etc)

Reactions: 17
She isn’t funny at all and shows her true colours spitting out her dummy because ‘Nicola’ makes a comment. Just scroll on, delete whatever. I don’t have time to reply to any sad comments in my post on in my inbox because I actually work. Wonder if she has any ‘work’ at all and that’s why she’s desperate for content.

Reactions: 10
She created you do you? Did she create the well known quote or the book you do you? I read 'you do you' probs 5-6 years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im putting my theory in it's a quick sale because it fell through before (hence it being removed) and if she's copying Soloman with a 'country home' (🤣🤣🤣) she'll be going for that converted barn someone else shared and her offers already in for it..

• Heart
Even in that rant/clap back, she's trying to be someone else (I can't put my finger on who she's copied there with the mannerisms but its definitely someone I've seen before)

Also, why the duck has she installed that clothes line when she is moving.(rhetorical question as i know its for the purpose of an ad)
She's going to leave that house in a right bleeping mess with holes everywhere, where shes dug up/unscrewed/removed everything.
The new owners are going to be fuuuuming 🤣

Y does she even need a bigger house she has rooms for each child and herself. Surprising she can afford it with no work. I hope if she does, though noone gives her free stuff to fill it.

Reactions: 11
She can't even look after 1 potted plant, how she going to look after chickens and veggie patch etc if she's going down the farm content route? She won't have her neighbours field that she can pretend is hers anymore and will have to start looking after things herself. H will have to get a sit down lawnmower because the grass doesn't cut itself and with her bad back and all, how will they all cope. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't even look after 1 potted plant, how she going to look after chickens and veggie patch etc if she's going down the farm content route? She won't have her neighbours field that she can pretend is hers anymore and will have to start looking after things herself. H will have to get a sit down lawnmower because the grass doesn't cut itself and with her bad back and all, how will they all cope. 😄
The "cottage home" is quite popular on social media at the moment, so she will definitely go down that route!
Ducks, chickens, ponds, vegetable gardens etc.
She tries, and fails everytime though.
duck living your life through social media and copying every tom dick and Harry.
She needs a therapist

Reactions: 16
The "cottage home" is quite popular on social media at the moment, so she will definitely go down that route!
Ducks, chickens, ponds, vegetable gardens etc.
She tries, and fails everytime though.
duck living your life through social media and copying every tom dick and Harry.
She needs a therapist
The likes of Hinch & Solomon come across as more believable (though they likely have paid staff) with their animals maybe because I’ve never doubted they loved their pooches. I don’t get that impression with Greedy. She seemed to get dogs (like Vicky Pattison) for engagement and neither of them seem to be bothered with them, happily palming them off to the live-in help. It’s the same with the baby and now the wedding using it for content which she’s admitted to. Want a life eh? And she thinks people are jealous? I use social medial for my work and that’s what’s on there as nobody wants to see me having a rant because someone questions what I do. My personal accounts are kept private too.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if her + best bubs have had a tiff? Not heard her mention Stacey or label lady in absolutely ages
They never came to meet Freebie did they she made her a dodgy gift and posted it 🤣🤣, after her and H went to stay with Stacey too to meet Ross and she even helped with her baby shower. She is more friends with sticker sister, they're a bit too rough for Stacey 🤣

• Haha
Working 9 - 5? duck off Greedy, you don't know the meaning of it. Never worked a full day in your life. Patronising twit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Working 9 - 5? duck off Greedy, you don't know the meaning of it. Never worked a full day in your life. Patronising twit.

View attachment 3020725
This made me laugh I've got to admit.. it's really cringey for her, it's not like her face is on the bottle like Hinch. It's a bottle of Viakal, she's had to stand on that little table all day giving it away and she's probably never even used it cause she don't bleeping clean 🤣

Reactions: 15
The likes of Hinch & Solomon come across as more believable (though they likely have paid staff) with their animals maybe because I’ve never doubted they loved their pooches. I don’t get that impression with Greedy. She seemed to get dogs (like Vicky Pattison) for engagement and neither of them seem to be bothered with them, happily palming them off to the live-in help. It’s the same with the baby and now the wedding using it for content which she’s admitted to. Want a life eh? And she thinks people are jealous? I use social medial for my work and that’s what’s on there as nobody wants to see me having a rant because someone questions what I do. My personal accounts are kept private too.
Vicky Pattison has rescue Dog’s and is an advocate for #adoptdontshop Greedy bought hers from a ‘Greeder’, there is no comparison.

This made me laugh I've got to admit.. it's really cringey for her, it's not like her face is on the bottle like Hinch. It's a bottle of Viakal, she's had to stand on that little table all day giving it away and she's probably never even used it cause she don't bleeping clean 🤣
We don’t even need viakal in south wales cause we’ve got soft water so we don’t get limescale. So she’s never even needed to use it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 3020725
She said she was going to be there from 10am-2pm but she was 2 hours late...
🎶 Working 12pm-2pm, What a way to make a grifting 🎶
Also when she got back home she had 2 parcels of free stuff that she had to open. Phew she will need another holiday after all that. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14