Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks bleeping awful all the filler etc shes had pumped into her face, coupled with the slicked back cant be arsed hair do. Looks like shes got a balloon head with a little puffy face in the middle
Her teeth were bucked to start with but actually looked ok. Then she had them composite bonded and has given herself a shocking overbite that means she can’t speak properly and spits. She should have left them alone. They weren’t perfect before but they looked so much better!!

Reactions: 11
I'm so shocked Harold actually finished the triathlon. She's unfit, overweight, drinks like a fish, constantly has a beetroot face and supposedly has a bad back that once left her paralysed. If she is indeed still claiming disability and has a blue badge, it all needs to be revoked pronto.

Reactions: 15
3 major surgeries 1 leaving her paralysed then needing more surgery to then do a triathlon
😂
How can anyone recover from paralysis? What an absolute load of lies. So bleeping insulting to millions of people with diseases they can't cure, surely they just need to apply their minds more.

They've really pissed me off today with this utter shite

Reactions: 17
For someone who has a blue badge and claims disability allowance for her ‘bad’ back, how on earth can she participate in a triathlon and STILL be classified as ‘ disabled’!? My father who suffers badly from rheumatoid AND osteoarthritis arthritis, cannot walk far and cannot put his shoes/socks on without some helping - is not classified as ‘disabled enough’ and cannot claim any disability allowance OR a blue badge. Then you hav this tank competeing in a triathlon?! If she can run, swim and cycle for 3 hours, she sure as hell can park in a normal space and not needing a front row parking space to shops/places. Takes the effing pxss, this needs to get sent to their local authorities. Them posting it all online, is pretty ballsy - knowing that would get away with it. Imagineeee the headlines -
‘Welsh woman who claims disability allowance and blue badge, claims she cannot walk far due to a bad back, participates in her local communities triathlon.’ Ridiculous.

Reactions: 26
For someone who has a blue badge and claims disability allowance for her ‘bad’ back, how on earth can she participate in a triathlon and STILL be classified as ‘ disabled’!? My father who suffers badly from rheumatoid AND osteoarthritis arthritis, cannot walk far and cannot put his shoes/socks on without some helping - is not classified as ‘disabled enough’ and cannot claim any disability allowance OR a blue badge. Then you hav this tank competeing in a triathlon?! If she can run, swim and cycle for 3 hours, she sure as hell can park in a normal space and not needing a front row parking space to shops/places. Takes the effing pxss, this needs to get sent to their local authorities. Them posting it all online, is pretty ballsy - knowing that would get away with it. Imagineeee the headlines -
‘Welsh woman who claims disability allowance and blue badge, claims she cannot walk far due to a bad back, participates in her local communities triathlon.’ Ridiculous.

Tank 😜 💀 ⚰ 😜

We tried to get a blue badge for my mother but the amount of information she kept getting asked for she gave up as it overwhelmed her. Plus, as she doesn’t drive, she didn’t think she needs one, oblivious to the fact it would be very helpful to me as she struggles to walk more than a few steps without stopping. So to see these scammers likely claiming benefits as well as a blue badge makes me mad. Do any locals on here know if they still use blue badge parking bays?

Reactions: 10
I’ve mentioned this on here before, I struggle to get my 86 year old mum to the shops ONCE a week as her only time out of the house due to her arthritis and mobility issues, and have been refused a blue badge. She doesn’t want any benefits or money, just a bit of an easier transfer from the car to the shop without having to walk too far. I get teary eyed at them refusing her saying she does not qualify…when this bleeping hard faced barrel appears to get one (as well as countless benefits no doubt) probably because she’s said she had paralysis once which has miraculously disappeared??? bleeping twats, I’m so angry at them and will report to their local authority following today’s IG bragging 😡😡😡
---
Tank 😜 💀 ⚰ 😜

We tried to get a blue badge for my mother but the amount of information she kept getting asked for she gave up as it overwhelmed her. Plus, as she doesn’t drive, she didn’t think she needs one, oblivious to the fact it would be very helpful to me as she struggles to walk more than a few steps without stopping. So to see these scammers likely claiming benefits as well as a blue badge makes me mad. Do any locals on here know if they still use blue badge parking bays?
I’ve literally just posted the same as you at the same time! It’s just not right and yet another example of these twats getting away with yet more scams 😡

Reactions: 14
Honestly it boils my blood🩸I haven’t really said much on them before, but read tattle enough to know about these phonies. I stand with you both, I’ve filled in the form over and over with my father just so he can maybe get a blue badge and spare some of the walking on his body. Meanwhile, she’s able to do a bloody triathlon - all whilst still claiming disability benefits. But too ‘ill’ to walk 10 more steps than the average joe, to the liquor store.
I can’t believe how ballsy they both are in posting this and really rubbing it in everyone’s face.

Reactions: 12
I’m going to try again tomorrow for my mum, maybe use slightly different wording, I have a printout of her illnesses and medication which I was told would be enough. I’ll also be submitting a report on the tank too…..it’s so infuriating!

Reactions: 16
Next time Harry does a ‘ Q&A’ maybe someone should ask her how to fill in the blue badge from so others can get also get this 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And if she can do all that she can most definitely get a f*king job 🤣

Reactions: 10
The badge could be down to greedys MH, surely it's not hagrids back 😳

Let's face it, once a filthy scammer, always a filthy scammer

Reactions: 14
I highly doubt H is still receiving disability or can continue her claim for a blue badge if indeed it was for her bad back. Remember we don’t really know why they have the blue badge in their car, it was always an assumption (unless I’m missing some insider information?) that it was for H. I’ve always suspected it may be for greedys mental health reasons . As surely even these pair of con artists wouldn’t be that blatant to post doing a triathlon whilst claiming PIP.

Reactions: 9
If the blue badge is for Greedy’s MH then what a total piss take, if it was genuinely that bad she wouldn’t be dancing and twatting around on social media

Reactions: 11
I didn’t know they grant blue badges for mental health? I thought it was for mobility and - or pip claims that state they have mobility issues

Reactions: 4
Mobility is in 2 parts. Greedy will only need 10 points to get a blue badge. She could say she needs H or someone when she goes out for mental health reasons, H is her carer (carers allowance) that's why she does everything. If you look Greedy is never alone, shes gone to the gym with someone else also theres always somebody filming her for her content. There's no way H is claiming for her back so it's got to be Greedy. "Emotional Support Animal Harriet".

Attachments

Reactions: 4