Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....šŸ¤­.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant wait to see how shes going to spin this one to her braindead followers
They may not for a while bc it could fall through. When they realise who lives there haha and the fact she'll pull everything all out including the front garden which is the back gardens plants trees and of course the car park bbq

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Offer accepted
Wonder when sheā€™s gonna tell everyone
No wonder on her "were home guys" story she was so hyper & generally buzzing & chatting tit repeatedly cos she was chuffed to bits the sale is going through.
Can't wait to see how she announces that there selling their " forever dream home"

Sheā€™ll just do a Hinch and SSS and appear miraculously at her new home!! ā€œ oh guys look whatā€™s happened, how did it magically happen to poor little old me. Iā€™m so luckyā€ etc etc etc

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™ll just do a Hinch and SSS and appear miraculously at her new home!! ā€œ oh guys look whatā€™s happened, how did it magically happen to poor little old me. Iā€™m so luckyā€ etc etc etc
I think itā€™ll be the opposite. I think the new house will be smaller. Thereā€™s so many ā€˜influencersā€™ that are either moving or thinking of moving. Greedy, Meldrum spent a month talking about downsizing, the other Rebecca that lives in Yorkshire is moving. I think their work is drying up and they canā€™t afford their big houses and lifestyle anymore.

If Greedy was moving by choice to a bigger house sheā€™d be rubbing it in everyoneā€™s faces on her stories, bragging about it, showing photos, talking about renovations etc but sheā€™s kept the whole thing quiet and not even mentioned the house was up for sale.

I think itā€™ll be the opposite. I think the new house will be smaller. Thereā€™s so many ā€˜influencersā€™ that are either moving or thinking of moving. Greedy, Meldrum spent a month talking about downsizing, the other Rebecca that lives in Yorkshire is moving. I think their work is drying up and they canā€™t afford their big houses and lifestyle anymore.

If Greedy was moving by choice to a bigger house sheā€™d be rubbing it in everyoneā€™s faces on her stories, bragging about it, showing photos, talking about renovations etc but sheā€™s kept the whole thing quiet and not even mentioned the house was up for sale.
Youā€™re probably right but I think sheā€™ll still magically move!! None of the palaver that we all have! she should though because itā€™s a learning curve/ nightmare for all of us!
love the way sheā€™s not mentioned the bed change in the boys room!

Reactions: 5
They may not for a while bc it could fall through. When they realise who lives there haha and the fact she'll pull everything all out including the front garden which is the back gardens plants trees and of course the car park bbq
Don't forget she will leave the bbq if the buyers pay extra for it (that was said on the last listing lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow! that was some rant ā€¦so professional

Also why is she spraying 2 different ā€˜incredible smellsā€™ at the same time into a babyā€™s bedroom?

Reactions: 5
I'm sure I remember her briefly talking about moving - saying they need somewhere bigger for Pheobe to grow up.
Anyone else? Or did I dream it? šŸ˜‚

That dancing is so cringe šŸ˜¬ I nearly vomited in my mouth šŸ¤¢ who she think she is???? Would love to know how her followers think this is funny????

That dancing is so cringe šŸ˜¬ I nearly vomited in my mouth šŸ¤¢ who she think she is???? Would love to know how her followers think this is funny????
I donā€™t know how she can jump around like that with no bra on - Iā€™d find it so uncomfy!

• Sick
Reactions: 6

As the person further along this thread said. She absolutely did say they were moving as the house wasnt big enough for them now freebie is here. She said they love their home and are in no rush but that they need bigger something like that. Then went quiet on it obvs for maximum engagement like last timešŸ¤¢šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I just think they bought a nightmare of a house, hence all the breakdowns she had .Needed new roof wiring etc. And the spoilt witch hates it, plus the added bonus of new content when they move.

• Heart
Apparently she has a dance diploma in FAF but it's not for the reason she thinks. It's for Fake As duck not Funny As duck. šŸ˜—āœŒ

Says it all that she's called it wedding prep content not just wedding prep. We had house move content, reno (but not doing it herself) content, pregnancy content, and baby content with plenty of holiday content sprinkled in. Now it will be wedding prep content followed by a new cycle of house move and reno content. Imagine making all the plans in your life as content rather than just living it. It's tragic really.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Oooo she's certainly proper fucked off today isn't she? Little Miss Angry pants who can't control her temper. Am surprised she didn't stamp her feet whilst having that childish tantrum.

Reactions: 6