Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was saying on her stories , come grab some off the table for free there's loads left, thatll be cos barely anyone came in to see her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are 2 body positive women putting a 14 week countdown on ‘being healthy’ (they don’t want to lose weight remember) ‘being healthy’ isn’t a 14 week process.

Yet another crash diet for these two 😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Why are 2 body positive women putting a 14 week countdown on ‘being healthy’ (they don’t want to lose weight remember) ‘being healthy’ isn’t a 14 week process.

Yet another crash diet for these two 😂😂
I’d rather starve than eat this! Looks awful!

Reactions: 7
Am I right in saying they are getting married in Cyprus?

I have just had the realisation they are there the same time as us and hoping they are nowhere near where we are

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I right in saying they are getting married in Cyprus?

I have just had the realisation they are there the same time as us and hoping they are nowhere near where we are
Yes I think that was the last plan she shared. First one was local, then they went to her sisters wedding abroad, decided that was better, so cancelled the home one (likely lost a good deposit) to book the abroad one. I think she had thought she’d get more freebies for a big wedding at home, didn’t and realised how much cheaper it would be to get married away. Bet she only made up with her family after the book fall out because people would ask too many questions if her mother wasn’t in the photos! All about the image with this one

Reactions: 8
Why do they need to any lose any weight... Greedy said shes a size 10 and H says she is size 12 with just enormous boobs 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her content is at its worst. Posting a pic of H’s hair, a pic of a banana split, making up fake comments so she can do silly dances. She’s clutching at straws now

Reactions: 11
Sooo H is running the in the Cardiff tri tomorrow #bluebadge #badback #fake

ETA with the extra weight she is carrying and how unfit she is she will be huffing & puffing and bright red in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Triathlon????? she was drinking pints last week on hols , no training, overweight and thought she had a bad back??? Does she want a heart attack so she don't have to marry Greedy guts????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22