Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she got robbed then since all the big work she had to have done roof, rewire etc😂serves the cunts right 🥰😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes was on for £530k few months ago now £475k
someone said earlier that the house was purchased for £415k so shes still making a big profit considering everythings was grifed aswell
1000023811.jpg
1000023812.jpg

Reactions: 4
Ahhhh it all makes sense now. She cleaned the house so she'd have a nice clean house for when she comes back from holiday. Pull the other one Greedy. It was because the estate agent was coming round again to take new photos. Lying bleeping clown.
64 photos on the Rightmove listing. 60 bleeping 4. And all photoshopped in some way, you can definitely tell they've been tweaked just so the house looks much more appealing to people. Must be extremely desperate to shift it if you ask me.
And what is the point of these kinda photos, are the flowers and vase included in the sale? As well as the cushions on the bed?

Screenshot_20240625_003526_Rightmove.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_003904_Rightmove.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_004039_Rightmove.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Our house went on the market last week and when I spoke to the agent a few days ago he told me how many views the house had had on Rightmove. Imagine hers, ‘well it’s had 2000 views’ all from tattlers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why were there pictures of flowers on the house sale site? Weird. I’m sure people don’t care what flowers and bedding you have in your house!

Reactions: 9
Yes was on for £530k few months ago now £475k
someone said earlier that the house was purchased for £415k so shes still making a big profit considering everythings was grifed aswell View attachment 3014907View attachment 3014915
i dunno roofs are mega expensive! Bet she’s gutted she had to put the price down 🤣
Obviously most things were phoebie freebies haha but still think the house wasn’t the best idea
---
Does Harold only own one bikini?
She would definitely suit a tankini much more! That bikini is far too small and worse fit

Reactions: 7
i dunno roofs are mega expensive! Bet she’s gutted she had to put the price down 🤣
Obviously most things were phoebie freebies haha but still think the house wasn’t the best idea
---

She would definitely suit a tankini much more! That bikini is far too small and worse fit
And interest rates are so high now her repayments on a new house will be much higher, she bought hers around the same time as we did and interest rates were the lowest like ever. Hope she's stretched to the limit and loses everything but unfortunately these grifting twats always seem to land on their feet so she's probably buying the next Source of content house as a cash buy

Reactions: 11
---

That's far too kind. Even a tankini would be horrendous with that gut. But there are so many nice one pieces and swimsuits she would like nice in... in the right size

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How defensive was she saying she doesn’t want to lose weight cos she’s ’happy in her own skin’ different tune every day from that one.

Yes I reckon the push to lose weight has started today 😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Does the eldest start a new school in September? If so does that mean he’s missing school as soon as he starts?

Reactions: 5
Both the boys look very tanned in the holiday snaps. Baby Freebie must be tucking into her weaning food! And yep Greedy looks like she enjoyed the all-inclusive too but if she’s happy with how she looks why is she chatting about it? It’s H that needs to sort herself out she’s looking so unhealthy

Reactions: 9
Never realised the allotment was so close to her house it’s literally touching!
I bet those compost bins absolutely stink in summer!! 🤣🤣🤣
Also noticed what looks like a small storage/shed on the outside of their front wall. Appropriating public land? And car seems to be parked in what would be turning space of the cul-de-sac. Bet her neighbours hate this 🙄

Reactions: 6