Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....🤭.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she just realise she is a bit bigger than a 12/14 and that’s ok! Own it. Wear swimwear that fits and compliments your curves. She’s not making anyone buy that bikini when it’s 2-3 sizes too small. Nothing wrong with being bigger than a size 12-14. I don’t get it. It’s giving everyone the wrong idea and it won’t be comfortable

Reactions: 13
Why can’t she just realise she is a bit bigger than a 12/14 and that’s ok! Own it. Wear swimwear that fits and compliments your curves. She’s not making anyone buy that bikini when it’s 2-3 sizes too small. Nothing wrong with being bigger than a size 12-14. I don’t get it. It’s giving everyone the wrong idea and it won’t be comfortable
I was about to say, if she’s a 12/14 then I’m a size 4/6. I am actually a 12 but please god I’m not that big!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How dare she tell people not to wait to do stuff, saying don’t worry about money, book the holiday. Majority of people at the moment are struggling to live with the increasing expense of food, utilities etc and don’t want to rack up further debt on credit cards in case they need them for essentials. Greedy appears to have never done an honest days work in her life and just scams people. Whether it was ripping of the poor OAP’S with her ex or selling gifted items on FB. I can’t wait for it all to come tumbling down for her 😡
I haven't commented before but omg, this got me. We have one child & can't take him out of school really because we need our AL to look after him in tbe holiday's! I actually cannot bare her. She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was about to say, if she’s a 12/14 then I’m a size 4/6. I am actually a 12 but please god I’m not that big!!!!!
Im a size 12 too, and thank GOD I’m pretty confident cause her claiming to be a 12-14;when she plainly isn’t would make me really insecure otherwise.
i LOATHE when people claim to be smaller than they are because the effects it could have on people are terrifying.

Reactions: 8
This, and to continuously excuse her larger top because of ‘big boobs’. That’s your size luv, guarantee her big boobs won’t be as big if she managed to put herself on a diet
---
I imagine they’ll be a menty b from greedy before the wedding because she’s not done anything to lose weight and actually isn’t the 10-12 she pretends she is.

I’ve been in a calorie deficit for 3 months (overall - not everyday) and have lost 15kg.

• Heart
So she is advising us all get into debt now is she? With her don't wait until you have enough money tit! What a moron!

Reactions: 17
"Don't wait until its easy
Or until your kids are older
Or until everyone sleeps through the night
Or until you have more money
JUST DO IT
Even if they don't remember it
They will feel it"

2 words Greedy
Hallway carpet??? 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noway she has that baby in the bleeping blow up seat in the water! Wtf that's the most dangerous thing I've seen. Absolute bleeping weapon..

Greedy: going to put my phone down & be present for my kids..... 10 minutes later #ad sun cream 😩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Exploiting people with suncream. Babys under 5 weeks dont need sun cream because they shouldn't be in the sun us what that gormless greedy shiuldbhave out to thwlat total tool who supposedly asked about suncream

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her house has just been put up for sale . It is really lovely … 475k ! Just had email from estate agents with suggestions … recognised it straight away x

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her house has just been put up for sale . It is really lovely … 475k ! Just had email from estate agents with suggestions … recognised it straight away x
Relisted for a lot less then, isn't this what she paid for it ?

Reactions: 3