Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....šŸ¤­.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all friends again then after the fallout from greedys book of lies
Maybe the dad still hasn't forgiven her
I hope he hasn't.
She just can't keep it to herself can she? Has to get sly digs in.

Reactions: 8
Shes vile. Cant wait for it all to come crashing down on her and she and H have to get proper jobs like the rest of us !

Reactions: 12
So in her original story about H surprising her and the son for their birthday to go to Spain she said it ā€˜onlyā€™ cost Ā£300 (or so) for all the flights but the parents had a place out there. So I thought Oo not bad if they crash there, she likely thought it sounded relatable after just returning from a holiday, and itā€™s just food to pay for. Now sheā€™s confirmed they are staying at a hotel. ā€˜Onlyā€™ 3* but itā€™s nice.
If theyā€™re going to brag about their holidays thatā€™s up to them but donā€™t try and make excuses as they trip you up!
Nope I donā€™t want to see H in her too-small bikinis or her arse chewing her shorts either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That ad breaks the rules. You canā€™t have (ad) right at the end. It needs to be in the first section. Iā€™m not even an influencer and I know that.

Reactions: 6
We had to pay a Ā£360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us Ā£60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasnā€™t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these bleeping work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably donā€™t pay any finesā€¦..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we donā€™t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? Itā€™s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. Iā€™m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? bleeping wankersā€¦.
This is crazy in our area you can only get fined if you are away for 5days or more

• Wow
Reactions: 1
ā€˜Every time we go on holiday he gets this white mark across his noseā€™ā€¦. bleeping heā€™ll the white mark must never leave his nose because you are always on holiday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Latest reel of foam party!! She's done the dirty on H in her swimwear....I would be so upset, she be on a health kick again when they get back šŸ˜” worse swimwear I ever seen, her bottoms are way too small!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Four things

1. Child in swimwear on business account
2. Child propped up in vice-like grip for a picture
3. Child used for #ad
4. Youā€™ve spelled your childā€™s name incorrectly

Absolute twatsā€¦ā€¦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Oh and as she hasnā€™t put an ad in yet I thought Iā€™d better!! 25% off tu clothing at the mo!! They missed a chance with that bikini ad!!!!

Reactions: 5
How dare she tell people not to wait to do stuff, saying donā€™t worry about money, book the holiday. Majority of people at the moment are struggling to live with the increasing expense of food, utilities etc and donā€™t want to rack up further debt on credit cards in case they need them for essentials. Greedy appears to have never done an honest days work in her life and just scams people. Whether it was ripping of the poor OAPā€™S with her ex or selling gifted items on FB. I canā€™t wait for it all to come tumbling down for her šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 28
H is not a size 12-14 on the bottom. Sheā€™s got to stop kidding herself or greedy is telling her she looks fine, but she is a 16/18 at least

Reactions: 24
Latest reel of foam party!! She's done the dirty on H in her swimwear....I would be so upset, she be on a health kick again when they get back šŸ˜” worse swimwear I ever seen, her bottoms are way too small!!
My other half wouldnā€™t dream of posting me in my swimwear regardless of my size and Iā€™d be furious if he did. And Iā€™d never post him in just his shorts. Greedy seems to delight in trolling H in her too small bikinis. Ugly inside and out

• Sad
Hands up if youā€™re a scammer! šŸ¤£
Iā€™m all for body confidence wear what you want etc and good on H for wearing this but itā€™s so small! Get a bigger size!! It looks like the ties are about to burst open šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø and in the video it shows her checking her boobs havenā€™t fallen out. Greedy is probably hoping something happens then she has a ā€œhilariousā€ video to show her followers. They are absolutely vile šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Harold is most likely wearing a size 12/14ā€¦ because she looks like sheā€™s bleeping shoehorned herself in them and bursting at the seams. Sheā€™d be better off with a different size OR a different style completely šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sorry but do we keep having to see Harold in a bikini that's too small and her gut hanging over the bottoms. She needs some fashion advice if you ask me.

• Sick
Reactions: 21