Missgreedyshome #31 Greedy and Harold go large, but are actually a small....šŸ¤­.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
All I thought was what a wonderful way of letting people thereā€™s no one in your home for so many days. Burglars paradise with a video guide for free. As well as the floor plan from rightmove. Invalidating any contents insurance whilst sheā€™s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel sorry for the kids. Whilst those rooms are tidy... where are their toys???? My kids toys are everywhere in my home because they are played with and I don't have a massive problem with that. Mayb the kids all sit in front of the games console.
Sad for them there still young

Reactions: 11
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
Given the state we saw Phoebe's room in last week and the photos that were on Rightmove from 3 to 4 weeks ago, these videos are pre-recorded and the 'sort out' was pre estate agent photos. I detest influencers and the negative effect they have on people's mental health. They live their lives based on lies! Xx

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Braggy bleeping witch. Does duck all work but loves to show off. Oh, and learn to spell you ignorant moron, youā€™re supposed to be a best selling authorā€¦..Different spellings of to/too have different meanings. She makes me sick šŸ¤®
They do it on purpose. They make spelling mistakes to up their engagement as folk message her to correct her spelling. At least it wasnā€™t that old chestnut of autocorrect changing to a rude word šŸ„±šŸ™„
Companies who look to collaborate with the ā€˜influencerā€™ look at these stats to see if itā€™s worth it or not. Another scam from the beggar (aka braggy bleeping witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Reactions: 12
Sorry if already mentioned but why hasnā€™t the oldest kid got curtains? Content even has some and she doesnā€™t even sleep in her room yet! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
They do it on purpose. They make spelling mistakes to up their engagement as folk message her to correct her spelling. At least it wasnā€™t that old chestnut of autocorrect changing to a rude word šŸ„±šŸ™„
Companies who look to collaborate with the ā€˜influencerā€™ look at these stats to see if itā€™s worth it or not. Another scam from the beggar (aka braggy bleeping witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)
Oh I remember the ā€˜DECLITTERā€™ eraā€¦.šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is from the right guys thread. Clearly applies to so many influencers but I thought to share here especially with all thatā€™s happening with the baby.
That is so bloody sad what is wrong with these parents itā€™s unbelievable really. ā˜¹
---
I seriously doubt her house is spotless I can easily clean one corner of a room and take a pic/video and weā€™ve all seen the state of the piles of freebies and ā€œtoo smallā€ clothes she hoards. Dont ever think you are less than because of her fake life. Remeber they only show what they want you to see and believe and absolutely none of it is real.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That video is from when the estate agent did a film tourā€¦. 100%. Think sheā€™s had a cleaner too.

Also makes me laugh how the only room she didnā€™t show off is the downstairs toilet as it doesnā€™t look like the rest of the mismatched house šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All I thought was what a wonderful way of letting people thereā€™s no one in your home for so many days. Burglars paradise with a video guide for free. As well as the floor plan from rightmove. Invalidating any contents insurance whilst sheā€™s at it.
And that her motherā€™s place is now unoccupied for the Summer
---
so the boys are out of school for 3-4 days (assuming they come back at the weekend). Not giving much care about their education then. Do they just pay the fines and laugh about it? they canā€™t pretend itā€™s for something else since itā€™s all over IG!

Reactions: 9
We had to pay a Ā£360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us Ā£60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasnā€™t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these bleeping work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably donā€™t pay any finesā€¦..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we donā€™t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? Itā€™s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. Iā€™m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? bleeping wankersā€¦.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
We had to pay a Ā£360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us Ā£60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasnā€™t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these bleeping work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably donā€™t pay any finesā€¦..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we donā€™t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? Itā€™s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. Iā€™m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? bleeping wankersā€¦.
It maybe depends on your area if you get fined. We are in Scotland and you don't get fined in my areas her area may be the same.

My little one starts school in summer and I will be taking him out for 1 week next year for a 2 weeks holiday as it is Ā£1000 cheaper. Will do this each year at least during primary years but will only be doing it once a year as yea going to another country is educational but the still need to be in school to do book learning so the amount those boys are out is a lot and they will be missing out of a lot

Reactions: 8
A company has posted a reel of miss greedy and someone else I follow has said that company scammed her because she believed Charlotte as an influencer but the company never sent her the item

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A 5 month old on two meals a day. Just because she enjoys the BLW and the contentā€¦ disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They definitely have a cleaner!

Reactions: 8
Durham donā€™t fine you unless youā€™re absent more than 6 consecutive days

Reactions: 3
Greedy hasn't done the cleaning, so don't worry. She can barely get out of her pyjamas most days It was H or a team of cleaners, probably both.
She has mentioned a few times the security cameras she has there. As much I despise Greedy, she's not actually that thick, she just likes to pretend she is.

Did anyone else notice the shade she threw on her dad by saying "We miss mum MAINLY" when saying they were going out there.
Rude, entitled brat, I'd be so ashamed of her if she was my child.
#teamgreedysdad

Greedy hasn't done the cleaning, so don't worry. She can barely get out of her pyjamas most days It was H or a team of cleaners, probably both.

She has mentioned a few times the security cameras she has there. As much I despise Greedy, she's not actually that thick, she just likes to pretend she is.

Did anyone else notice the shade she threw on her dad by saying "We miss mum MAINLY" when saying they were going out there.
Rude, entitled brat, I'd be so ashamed of her if she was my child.
#teamgreedysdad
They're all friends again then after the fallout from greedys book of lies
Maybe the dad still hasn't forgiven her