Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have had a beautiful garden instead she now has a back "yard" a still has the cheek to call it a garden .......

Reactions: 9
Baldy wee bleep blocked me yesterday for saying it looked great and the new owners were going to be very lucky to have it. Comment deleted and blocked me within an hour! Shame it was my burner account and I can still view the ugly balding scamming cow on my regular account.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Guarantee her three kids are all over the dark web, absolutely disgusting parenting. There's ZERO safe guarding but it's all worth the easy money. Those poor, poor children
But one of them is safeguarding person at local rugby club so it's fine she knows what she's doing I'm sure 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s desperate for a collab with M&S isn’t she? Oh and she’s marking them now as #ad. Yeah yeah whatever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was hoping they hadn't 😡
There’s 9 new ambassadors for M&S and most are well known outside of influencing. I saw Vicky Pattison doing a similar thing clearly desperate too so I’m guessing Greedy is trying to portray the same and make people believe she is doing an #ad. If I saw either one doing an ad I would stop shopping there and let M&S know why. Greedy did that link to the PJs making out they were selling fast, thanks to her modelling a pair, but she was chatting nonsense.

Reactions: 10
But one of them is safeguarding person at local rugby club so it's fine she knows what she's doing I'm sure 😁
You're kidding? Absolutely disgraceful, neither can safeguard their actual children. Whoever is on this committee should be hung out to dry. Next you'll be telling me Charlotte is treasurer 🤦🤦

I see she's been back on Tiktok 🎣🎣

• Haha
Am I the only person that noticed how dirty them tiles were in the shower room 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s reaaaaaly trying so hard to be funny today and failing badly.
So today she’s limiting carbs with cauli rice and yesterday she’s eating a whole pizza ? Which is it Charlie babes?

Is this what she's resorting too, cleaning a shelf a day? I used to watch speed cleans of a whole house. Unless your too ill or to busy working there's no excuse not to clean a ROOM in one go.This is probably worse than her make a bed reels . She really tries to do the bare minimum with everything.

Yes her hairline is receding because of maybe she's constantly eating from cupboard full of tit?

House is off the market 🧐
Now that has really surprised me. I wonder if there's been no interest to what she thought there would be. The way she's decluttering the house and selling stuff you would think a move was imminent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.