Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of doing anything worse 😂😂😂
Imagine that on ur most recent images 😂😂😂 you might of got a free swipe up

Missgreedyhomes #4 she thinks she’s all that and a bag of swipe up celeb wannabe 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh im sorry but is she seriously having fajita bleeping pasta, again?
Must be short on gusto meals 🤫🤫🤫 or that’s the only food she had in the fridge 🤮🤮🤮
So much for a break off Instagram 😂😂😂
Sure her youngest didn’t learn to ride a bike in the 0.5 seconds she’s spend with him today.....

Reactions: 3
Of course you are, though they can obviously afford to rent/buy a house privately and free up their social housing to a family on the waiting list who can’t. I earn 50k a year and can’t afford a trip to Alton towers with my children after I’ve paid all my bills and put food on the table. I know, because I’ve been on looking to book. But then I work 50 hours a week pay my taxes and my council tax/mortgage etc.

She will be claiming she lives alone 100%. Universal credit /tax credits, reduced council tax, free school meals... The list goes on. I know so many mums who claim the partner doesn't live there! H and her are not married and she's a scrounger so I have no doubt!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She will be claiming she lives alone 100%. Universal credit /tax credits, reduced council tax, free school meals... The list goes on. I know so many mums who claim the partner doesn't live there! H and her are not married and she's a scrounger so I have no doubt!
Na she’s all legit. Someone has mentioned previously she’s been grassed up by people from her area so she’d have to be

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Using the free NHS to fix your fucked up private tit job! Pisses me off! She should go back to where she got them done!
I thought that, she's probably had advice off the "best surgeon" blah blah to stay and rest and keep it clean, and she's going in to a and e to see if they will fix it.

Since being on here I just see her in a different light now and she really bugs me.. 6 ads today with Swan, its not even subtle anymore. She's more about her codes and swipe ups than genuine content and being relatable.

Reactions: 8
Na she’s all legit. Someone has mentioned previously she’s been grassed up by people from her area so she’d have to be
Something doesn’t sit right tho let’s be fair
She’s on the hunt for more followers
All swipe ups again no gains
Pulled her wound open or something like that, prob from all the weekends away shagging!
🤮🤮🤮🤮 what a thought 😂😂😂
she is a joke she must of tit the bed when hinch launched her brand this morning
Greedy swipe up is after sympathy now she will never be anything more than a swipe up with her cheap crap🤔🤔🤔😝

Reactions: 4
I heard Holidayswales have barred her from coming back due to the damage she caused to the wall behind the bed with her teeth🤣🤣H is far too heavy handed with the strap on, she assumed the position and boom💥teeth went into the gyproc wall🤣🤣 oh deary me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I heard Holidayswales have barred her from coming back due to the damage she caused to the wall behind the bed with her teeth🤣🤣H is far too heavy handed with the strap on, she assumed the position and boom💥teeth went into the gyproc wall🤣🤣 oh deary me🤣🤣🤣
Maybe strap it over her mouth it will stop her talking crap and selling tit to her sheep
I’m waiting for the next freebie she claims she paid for to avoid her paying tax and now using using the nhs cause she’s had a tit boob job 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope she ain’t gone to A and E NHS with a tit job she’s had privately . There are people who genuinely need treatment and don’t have the luxury of going private and there’s this bleeping wonky toothed bint rocking up hoping to get the magic cure for her botched tit job . I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss .
I bet she’ll still be swiping up and swiping down with that creepy hand though . 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope she ain’t gone to A and E NHS with a tit job she’s had privately . There are people who genuinely need treatment and don’t have the luxury of going private and there’s this bleeping wonky toothed bint rocking up hoping to get the magic cure for her botched tit job . I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss .
I bet she’ll still be swiping up and swiping down with that creepy hand though . 😡
She updated, they sent her home to rest. So she wasted time going in after she's already been told today to rest 🤷🏼‍♀️.

She's taking a break apparently now, hope we get a break from the bloody Swan ads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.