Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s putting before and after pics up now bet she doesn’t make that much but I think you sign people up like FM. Hopefully the Amazon one is similar, it has good reviews
what’s the Amazon one called please ? I do love a good skin care routine but definitely not paying £200 😳

what’s the Amazon one called please ? I do love a good skin care routine but definitely not paying £200 😳
It’s called Luowan high end silicon facial cleansing brush there is a pink or blue one (they look identical to the lumispa) x

Reactions: 1
So she’s now flogging the Lumispa ( whatever it’s called ?)
Should do ok as you get up to 30% commission for each one you sell + 5% for extras in your team ( a bit like FM )
It’s very easy to find this info out with google 😉👍

So she’s now flogging the Lumispa ( whatever it’s called ?)
Should do ok as you get up to 30% commission for each one you sell + 5% for extras in your team ( a bit like FM )
It’s very easy to find this info out with google 😉👍
Haha well done! Like I said I did like Charlotte but now every page is a sell page. She must be doing alright she’s proper selling it, every page is her cleaning her face! 🤣

Very random midnight decorating going on there..
A new kitchen after the new dining room or whatever room it was that looked quite new. Nice that she can afford to do that whilst having no job! Must be all those face products she’s now selling!!

Reactions: 5
A new kitchen after the new dining room or whatever room it was that looked quite new. Nice that she can afford to do that whilst having no job! Must be all those face products she’s now selling!!
I swear this will be the 3rd kitchen update she has done in 3 or 4 years... her grid had two updates

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Announces that they will be moving by the end of the year so decides to re decorate her whole kitchen. Yeh that makes sense 🤔

• Haha
All for swipe ups isn’t it , she says it will cost her just £50 (this is a lot to some people who do not have disposable income of “just” £50) but it will make her a lot more than that.. scabby cow ! It makes me sick during a pandemic !

Reactions: 4
She was probably only gutted she wasted the morning because that was four hours of swipe up time missed!

• Haha
All for swipe ups isn’t it , she says it will cost her just £50 (this is a lot to some people who do not have disposable income of “just” £50) but it will make her a lot more than that.. scabby cow ! It makes me sick during a pandemic !
£50 for the paint to chip again in another 12months for it to be done again... While it is a "cheap" Reno updating it every 12months if the pain chips isn't ideal...

I’m going to have to unfollow... she promised she wouldn’t bore everyone on her home account with the lumi yet it’s all she’s talked about since she got it, ramming her skin care routine down everyone’s throat every opportunity she gets, repeating herself over and over, we get it, you wash your face :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole lumi things makes me angry, there are people who have lost their jobs, can’t feed their children or no idea when their salons/shops will be open again, it even encourages people to pay in 3. It’s a £200 face brush ffs, I work for the Nhs I’m flat out even on overtime I wouldn’t be purchasing that. It’s not realistic for this current situation and it’s not fair to any of her followers she is trying to “influence” . She’s banged on about all her other amazing free skincare up until now

Reactions: 12
I’m going to have to unfollow... she promised she wouldn’t bore everyone on her home account with the lumi yet it’s all she’s talked about since she got it, ramming her skin care routine down everyone’s throat every opportunity she gets, repeating herself over and over, we get it, you wash your face :rolleyes:
That is cause she needs more of her followers to follow the lumi page and probably needs to have more buy it.

I earn a decent wage and no way would I spend £200 on it.

I’ve just managed to catch up. I’ve not been on her page for a while or on her thread. She pissed me off so thought I’d just leave her to it.

Not changed has she, the huge amount of swipe ups are creeping back in.

I’ve looked into the Lumi. It’s another MLM (multi level marketing) like FM is. So soon she will be asking people to join her team. She will then make a tit load of money from their sales. She won’t have to make anymore once she has a team.

Same for H. She will make money from her team, more than she will make from selling. I bet she doesn’t sell anymore, you never see stories of perfume deliveries or them packing orders anymore.

I also read with FM you have to buy £10-£20 worth yourself each month. That’s why Charlotte has so many of them in her drawer, because H has to buy them not because she loves them 🤦🏻‍♀️

I saw another Instagram account ask today for people to join her team for the Lumi. I was really disappointed as I really like her but I hate everything about MLM. It’s still pyramid selling bit these complex have found a loop hole to continue.

Reactions: 3
The whole lumi things makes me angry, there are people who have lost their jobs, can’t feed their children or no idea when their salons/shops will be open again, it even encourages people to pay in 3. It’s a £200 face brush ffs, I work for the Nhs I’m flat out even on overtime I wouldn’t be purchasing that. It’s not realistic for this current situation and it’s not fair to any of her followers she is trying to “influence” . She’s banged on about all her other amazing free skincare up until now
Unfortunately instashammers don't care about the current climate. Their attitude is "im alright Jack,duck everyone else" the only time charlottehas mentioned the pandemic has been when its affected her (Wales and her local lockdown) shes never used her platform for anything good. Just swipe ups and ads and to show off her freebies and shopping hauls. I will unfollow now because I was hoping she would revert back to how she used to be, but looks like she isn't

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All the things she orders are not essential - forcing people to work, pick, pack, post, deliver etc - not only is that putting them at risk she is putting herself at risk touching those delivered items - I hope she sees this and rethinks her kitchen revamp because it isn’t essential and is going against all government guidance (whether in wales or not) to only shop for essentials

Reactions: 3
I've been watching her stories last few days. She'd be fucked if H wasn't there. H seems to do everything with the kids all the cooking and now the cleaning while she sits in the bath or has lie ins.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.