Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vortex

Bet all the school mams were rolling their eyes or slagging her off walking into the playground in her insta cunt outfit of leggings socks & slippers.
I'm just glad she's got clothes on tbf.
Sick of the sight of her gunt .
😂 not really. Half of them are so far up her arse you can’t see where they begin and she ends, and the rest of us just fucking ignore her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

OleTed

Chatty Member
Omg her vlog 🤢 she is the gobbiest, most unfunny person EVER!!
Insinuating how her 2 nails came off 🤢 I swear she's not wired right.
The things she says or does with little references to sex (like when she repeatedly used to type declittering instead of decluttering) is just gross.
If she was a man, I swear she'd have a dirty old mac on and be flashing at people in a park 🤢

• Sick

liltatling

VIP Member
I hope someone runs past and steals her phone from the pram 😂
What a stupid feature. Can see why Greedy would love it though, not a brain cell to rub together.

All this going on on the Ash thread makes me even more annoyed Greedy still gets to flaunt about after the shady past with her ex. Don't get me wrong it's nowhere near on the same scale as Gayle Newland but robbing OAPs was still a scummy thing to do. Greedy was 100% involved in some way or another despite her saying not.

Miri04827

Chatty Member
They way she goes on you’d think that baby had a serious illness and not colic 🙄

Most babies have it Greedy, stop attention seeking

xxDimplesxx

I had 3 children very close together in age and hubby had to go to back to work when youngest was 3 days old (no paternity leave then!) so I had to it all by myself as he went to work at 5 am. I managed to have dog walked and one in pram and other 2 in playgroup by 9 am. It wasn’t hard just took a little organising. Her life seems a doddle!!

Reactions: 26

Nic31

Thick skin...is that meant to be a joke? She cries troll at EVERYTHING...

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its the fact that one of them had to go back for the phone after that shot 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fake as fuck.
Or did they send one of the kids to retrieve it lol

• Haha

noaddedsugar

I think she’s planned her posts all along even down to the breastfeeding post. She always knew she was never going to stick it out otherwise she’d be looking for support first. ‘Ooh I know what I’ll do I’ll give it a little go so I can talk about it on instagram. Bound to drum up engagement!’ I was surprised she was even trying it tbh as I couldn’t imagine her wanting the responsibility of doing all the feeds.

As someone else said it’s so disrespectful to H for her to insinuate she won’t know who she is now she’s stopped breastfeeding. She literally carried her for 9 months. I’ve been the non birth mum and that would make me feel like crap.

I can’t believe she’s willingly shared pictures of the baby undressed and looking that cold. Really shocked that no one has addressed it. You would think someone they knew would step in and say what are you doing?! I really hope my friends/family would if that was me 🙈

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Why does everything have to be a lie? Her birth story ...saying she asked for an epidural but it was half hour away... you cannot have an epidural in Tirion birth centre. You have to be ambulanced to Bridgend . It is a stand a lone birth centre... the same as giving birth at home. I know it's a small thing but it's another LIE.

• Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Considering they didn’t want to discuss freebies biological parentage, shes sure making a big deal of letting everyone know she’s the bio mum. Poor Harriet
She's making it into a bigger deal by doing what shes doing now than she would have if she was just honest from the start 🤦‍♀️
She's 100% dropping hints because A) She loves the attention and B) She can't stand anyone thinking the baby is biologically Hs.
She's a nasty cunt

• Heart
Why are they holding the baby over the sink to wash her hair? Apart from the obvious johnsons baby shampoo bottle in the background. Why not give her a nice warm bath and hair wash rather than her being stripped off for no reason. We know everything takes longer when you film it so why do that and put a newborn through being cold longer than necessary. All if this should be illegal. I don't know how they cope with their own conscience exploiting an innocent baby for money and attention. Horrible horrible people.

Nic31

If someone is 'hanging out their arse' in wales what does that mean? Where I'm from if someone said that it would mean hungover and it has no other meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oh please do fuck off. There really is no need to be slobbing around the house on the daily not fully dressed. Make the effort to actually get off ya arses and do something. There's NO EXCUSE why they can't get up and function when there's 2 of them at home all day. Fucking hell, millions of parents manage day in day out, as well as holding an actual job down, so why can't this lazy pair of fuckwits manage it? Get a fucking grip.

harrygtobe_20240129_STORIES_3291074352047887693_1_3291074352047887693.jpg

• Angry
  • Heart

liv3306

The post about maternity leave is a kick in the teeth because she probably hasn’t worked a day in the life. Fact that she thinks she’s on maternity leave is a joke

Nic31

Maybe not a 'youtuber' as she tried and failed but this pic was made for her.
Screenshot_20240129_194738_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
I've said it before and I'll say it again, this little baby was made literally just for content. The boys have been fucked off and left to their own devices. Poor lads!

• Heart