Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
She needs to fuck off and concentrate on her baby and kids instead of all these posts. Beyond a joke now. I get she wants to show the bairn off but she needs to reign it in now and give Insta a rest.
Greeds, you won't ever get these precious times back, seriously, you will regret it in time if you don't put your phone down.
..."if you don't put your phone down"...

Poor Phoebe Freebie wasn't even out of Greedy's tuna canoe and the phone was guest of honour in the birthing room.....🤭🥴

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

SandyB

Oh please do fuck off. There really is no need to be slobbing around the house on the daily not fully dressed. Make the effort to actually get off ya arses and do something. There's NO EXCUSE why they can't get up and function when there's 2 of them at home all day. Fucking hell, millions of parents manage day in day out, as well as holding an actual job down, so why can't this lazy pair of fuckwits manage it? Get a fucking grip.

View attachment 2722424
If they aren't getting dressed. Who walks the dogs? Takes the kids to school?

liltatling

VIP Member
Another post all about Greedy 🙄
You'd think with it being H's first baby (totally recognise she is the boys mum/step mum) she'd be allowed to get a bit of air time and talk about how special it is for her.
It's just the Greedy show as per usual. I guarantee she's pulls out some soppy reel of H with plinky plonky music over it when the likes start to die down

Shel86

Hi all 👋 I reckon the ‘leaving the hospital as a family of 5’ candid snap was the tripod set up, recording a video and then she took a screenshot from that - just from the quality of the picture it looks like a screenshot from a video!

I still haven’t gotten over that poor babies little blue/purple/black feet. What the hell are they thinking? I just hope and pray to God that Charlotte messed around with the colour saturation to get herself looking exactly as she would like and it changed the babies feet colour… I’m probably a fool for hoping that but I can’t believe (well I can) she would be posting IG pictures when her baby is that colour 😢

• Heart

HatterMad

Chatty Member

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She’s probably not had her first bath yet due to cord, but even in hospital they teach to keep the body warm because you’re washing the head.. she should be wrapped in a towel. Heat is lost through the head🤦‍♀️ for the 3rd child there should really be some common sense by now. I genuinely am getting more concerned for this little baby

• Heart
Aren’t you supposed to put the water in first then powder as the powder will not let you accurately measure the water?

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Unfortunately she's back 😖
She really needs to give up the reels. She is not funny in the slightest. Some people are just naturally funny and she definitely isn't one of them. She just shows herself as gobby and awkward 🤢

Parry1988

VIP Member
You'd think getting that baby stuff gifted she could at least give it away to one of her followers, but no she has to sell it for £80 greedy bitch she is, I'm sure a new mother would love a free moses basket, or maybe a charity like mother's matter......oh no wait she set her minions on them didn't she 🤬

• Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
They actually are just a pair of attention seeking twats that will never change . Did Greedy actually raise the 2 boys when they were born because she’s clueless this time around . I’ve got a 15 year age gap between my eldest and youngest and believe me you don’t forget the newborn stage and what it entails .

• Heart
Reactions: 23

liltatling

VIP Member
That video of the three of them, Greedy just can’t give H any space or time with the baby. The way she’s hanging over them and singing, she can’t bear the attention to be on anyone else 🤢
It is if course always the Charlotte Greedy show and H is just there as filler and to be the skivvy behind the scenes.
But I also think it's weird H is happy to go along with this dynamic....more fool her.

SafariGirl

Didn’t take long for the ads to start again did it? 😡 And Hi 👋🏻 Greedy and H we all know you read here! Your baby is 10 days old and already her privacy has been sold to make you two a few extra quid. It’s far too much 😡 it just screams “content baby” by filming everything. The constant setting up of the tripods is ridiculous! Especially for leaving the hospital!
Have any of the grandparents seen the baby yet? Or are you waiting for your manager to set up a meeting with Stacey and hinch?
Enjoy this precious time with your new baby but the whole world doesn’t need to see everything.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
That video of the three of them, Greedy just can’t give H any space or time with the baby. The way she’s hanging over them and singing, she can’t bear the attention to be on anyone else 🤢

• Sick