Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if this has been said but 5 days breastfeeding …. The journey hasn’t even started! I am very surprised she stopped because it’s an excuse for her to not life a finger, not that she does much anyway! Day 5 and she gave up, did her milk even come in? The constant posts about giving up BF are to make herself feel better and more people to send her hundreds of message to also make herself feel better. She’s only upset because baby has arrived and still no freebees
No, I’m betting she wants to bottle feed so that H can sit up all night feeding the baby whilst she sleeps!

Reactions: 25

Lockdownbordem

Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
Didn’t she pack herself a ‘going home outfit’ as well? 🤣
Clearly in too much of a rush to get the perfect insta shot of them leaving, to care about getting dressed the scruff!

SafariGirl

Just seen that the Ash business has made it onto the daily mail!
But the best bit was “According to Tattle”
Imagine if there’s a journalist reading here and taking notes about Greedys past, the scamming of pensioners she knew nothing about, scamming Mothers matter, H’s blue badge, and then writes an article about her! (Please make it happen!) 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Starting to really annoy me ....lose weight with me!!! If I didn't work full time I would have time to swim and gym every day and now spending ridiculous money on food all ready prepare!!! That is lazy when you don't work!!! And don't get me started on how much the swimming membership must be in he vale of Glamorgan!!!!
It’s like last year on repeat. She promotes a very unhealthy lifestyle in my opinion. She’s unqualified and is full of shit.
As for them both wittering and moaning on about how hard it is with newborn. Fuck sake there is two of them who are not working. Load of bullshit. How anyone thinks they are relatable is beyond me.
Performing monkeys her kids just like hunch. All recycled content. She’s ugly inside an out.

Stalker**

Oh my good god. That latest story? 😳 who in their right mind holds and turns a baby just to show the ‘newborn scrunch’?????? That’s one more low blow from Greedy. Exploitation at its finest 👌 you win there love. Stop posing your child for likes and views. It’s bordering on abuse.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mab1994

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Baby connie. 1 week old and all the haven't seen yet is her without a nappy. Absolutely disgusting parents. I wish, truly wish soon a law comes into place about children's on SM. Awful lots all of them exploiting this poor poor innocent babies for content
---
Forgive my typos i am seriously raging and angry at both H and Greedy. And all of this so called IG parents Aka Hinch, SSS etc.

• Heart

Pollypocket7

The new lot of underwear pics had be crying! She’s absolutely in love with herself isn’t she - my god I wish I had even 1% of the self love she does. I go to the gym 5 times a week and I’m a size 6-8 and I’d never dream of taking underwear pics let alone upload for the world to see. Maybe she’s going to start only fans soon 🤔

• Haha

Havingalookgirls

Jesus christ her baby has colic! God help her if she actually had a sick baby who required medical intervention daily!! I can't deal with mums like this, just looking for attention.

Pollypocket7

The devil works hard but Freebie Greedy works harder.. gotta get that dollar for mumma greedy! Poor baby being plastered all over the internet for the world to see! 1 nice photo clothed would have serviced 🙄

• Sad

noaddedsugar

She's probably got ALOT of same sex couples who follow her and want to start their own family but have no idea where to start and want someone to speak to?
She wants them to support her, but she can't support her followers in return 🤷‍♀️
YES to this!! Years back when me and my (same sex) partner made the decision to start our own family we were absolutely lost. There’s actually not that much info out there (or there wasn’t it might be better now) and following someone who had been through the experience firsthand and was willing to share it would have been invaluable at the time. We had to just figure it all out for ourselves. I don’t have a large following on instagram (just under 10k) but if anyone asks me any questions about the ivf process or genetics or anything like that I am more than happy to answer because I know how we felt when we were looking for information! She’s happy to discuss and post the most intimate and private details about her life so why is this off limits ?!

• Heart

softkitty

It’s early but I’m here for a thread suggestion

birthing pools empty at greedy’s spa, don't worry h has a badge in the car

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Its really frustrating how its been 'I love this baby so much, my perfect girl, she's so perfect, our dream come true' and already that facade has faded because baby is 'more awake' and needing to be fed and held. I remember my baby just slept dor the first few weeks of her life, I was like wow the perfect baby. Then she became more awake and aware and was like hang on....you've put me down, actually I wanna be fed more. My midwife was like, its normal, just feed her and cuddle her. Too many people are quick to jump on the colic bandwagon because they don't like the effort a baby entails and they need an answer for it (definitely not saying this is the case for all of you who've genuinely suffered colic/reflux babies) but let's not pretend we didn't all have at least one friend who bunged their baby straight onto gaviscon or special milk because it dared to cry after a feed once

• Heart
Reactions: 24

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
There is absolutely no way she is supervising Freebie the whole time when she sleeping with a bow on her head.

At this point I’m sure she is doing it on purpose to increase her engagement! 🤡
Harriet’s engagement rate is much higher than Greedy’s because she is buying followers/bots 🤖
Bet she is seething 🤭😂
I hate seeing babies with bows in their hair, like yeh ok, if you are going to an occasion or something, but to just float about, poor we soul with something on her head that is probably uncomfortable, their wee heads are so soft.

• Heart

Pollypocket7

I absolutely loathe greeds and H they both knock me sick - especially with the content with the kids it’s vile im sure they know what sickos can do now with AI and im sure freebie will be all over them site’s edited which makes me sick to my stomach I feel there should be laws with children being on SM however she is very cute! A few family photos every now and again would suffice. How about just keep them photos private!!

• Heart