Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
That personalised jumper with baby's name on. The page says it has a 4 week turnaround.
She only announced her name on the 7th of Jan so how has she gotten that so quickly 🤔
Either that business was sad enough to get a rush order through to the biggest grifter in Wales. Or they knew the gender all along

Reactions: 29

Titch tactics

4th trimester 🤦🏻‍♀️ give me strength. I would not wish PND and a colic baby on anyone but we knew the pity post was on its way she is a pure attention seeking drama queen. There are 2 of them ffs at home 24 7. Yes it's hard, try having a baby in the nicu a 4 year old at home and partner at work full time! I didn't have time nor the thought quite frankly to be posting constantly on social media infact no one even knew how ill my baby was even still to this day. She is so dramatic 🙄

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For the sake of her mental health, surely the best option would be to come off social media totally? Just delete her accounts and get on with life and concentrate on being a parent instead of dicking around doing stupid unfunny diy videos. But nope, that will never happen.

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Watching your thumb sucking 8 year old, with terrible teeth, to encourage his baby sister to do the same is just awful.
I came across a post last week on TikTok, and it screamed Greedy. It was all about upping your flagging engagement.
By being controversial/ goading your followers and doing/saying things that people don't agree with obviously will bring engagement. This is Greedy, the narcissist all over. She's absolutely vile. Imagine using your kids in that way.
Oh and her sofa is shit, it looks bloody ugly.

• Sick

Gnb

Is Greedy forgetting that before she had Freebie all she ever did was wear her hair up and scraped back? What's she on about "your all used to seei g me with my hair down and stuff" ?!!? Think she really thinks everyone has forgotten what a slob she was before

Reactions: 28

Quizay

The way she kissed her hand then touched her belly. What the actual fuck was that about 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Stalker**

The post about maternity leave is a kick in the teeth because she probably hasn’t worked a day in the life. Fact that she thinks she’s on maternity leave is a joke
I came on here to say this too. Don’t make me laugh. What would she know about working? will she have to get the baby ready to take to childcare at 6am while negotiating herself, the dogs and the other kids getting sorted for school? No will she fuck. Will she have mum guilt for leaving the baby but has absolutely no choice if she wants to keep a roof over their heads, even though childcare will take approx 90% of her wages? Not a chance. Turning on your phone to post ads is hardly fucking work you lazy cow. Get real. Let’s see how many catch her fall considering she probably trampled over them on her ‘way up’ #fakecelebrity. Fuck right off you whiny scrounger. Rant over 😂

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240110_183604_Instagram.jpg

All that stuff they packed and THIS is how they left the hospital!
The absolute state!

Can just imagine them clearing the entrance of all other people just so they can get their shot 🤢 surprised Greedy let H carry the baby out and she wasn't centre stage

• Sick
  • Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Has much I don't like greedy the baby is very cute and beautiful and saying about DS is below the belt....even if you thought it, really shouldn't say it!!! Out of order....
So it’s out of order to say that someone has downs features?im not sure it was said in any form of negative manner? I have family who is downs and I would not take the comment as below the belt it is simply an observation/opinion. The fact people are so upset at the thought of someone possibly looking Downs is to me the issue,like so what if they do what’s wrong with that? Also I do not find the baby beautiful I find it to look the spit of her vile mother and brat of a brother! My opinion and I’m allowed it!

• Wow
  • Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
I no we all said this baby is going to ne used for content. But wow!
Every story is Phoebe. Ad. Phoebe. Ad
Shes never been a maternal person, the boys were shipped off every wkend with their other mam so her & penfold could go get pissed, now she's trying to come across as mother earth coming on crying cos her baby's got a bit of colic/reflux. Buy some infacol or gripe water & fucking get on with it like everyone else!
Why does she think that anybody wants to see her doing stories harping in about it?
Oh so she can come on saying thankyou to everyone who's messaged me, hope this is helping other ppl to no your not alone. She's so full of shit.

Glittery1

VIP Member
Breast feeding is natural I know, I know… I have children, I am maternal….

BUT

I don’t want to see her big fucking tit being milked for the gram.

Poor baby, she has no shame. It’s all for content now.

• Heart

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Bingo for H leaving in crocs 😂 imagine asking someone to take this for you (they must have) then walking back to get your phone. Creased !

• Haha
Reactions: 27