Missgreedyshome #29 Phoebe pronounced Freebie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..."if you don't put your phone down"...

Poor Phoebe Freebie wasn't even out of Greedy's tuna canoe and the phone was guest of honour in the birthing room.....

Attachments

Reactions: 24
It's because she hasn't been drinking, so has lost alot!

Reactions: 9
She has planned every single one of these posts for the last 9 months. I wouldn't be surprised if she has the content written for each and every one already. It is actually monotonous

Reactions: 22
..."if you don't put your phone down"...

Poor Phoebe Freebie wasn't even out of Greedy's tuna canoe and the phone was guest of honour in the birthing room.....
God can you imagine how over dramatic she would have been
Can tell just by these still screenshots

Reactions: 5
For someone who was so crap with her content before this pregnancy and baby, she’s sure on the ball now. If that’s not confirmation this baby was all for content, then nothing will be! There’s been at least a post a day. When’s the next day of greedy???

Reactions: 34
Used to love bathing mine in front of the fire in the lounge when they were newborns, didn’t have central heating so it was the warmest place to do it. Happy times

Reactions: 18
How about dressing your baby for a change then?????
And ad yet again.
Also undisclosed ad with the personalised rabbit I wonder?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she lose the use of her legs and arms after giving birth.? After all 3 of my births I managed to run my own bath (didnt have showers in the hospital in them days). Got my self in washed myself and got dressed again. God she's such a a drama queen

Reactions: 17
Shes always been a lazy bastard tbf. Now she's had the baby it'll only get worse.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else get irritated when she's always tucking that tiny bit of hair behind her ear constantly? Pisses me off no end.

Reactions: 18
Thank god for the blue badge for her bad back

Reactions: 8
Oh yeyyy a 'birth story' to look forward to
She's posted more in these 10 days than most months pre Freebie.

Reactions: 16
I'm really starting to see one of the reasons why she wanted to jump on the solomon band wagon by having another baby... to become a postpartum blogger and keep herself relevant and relatable in that way. I was cringing because she couldn't even say the word properly in her story lol.

Reactions: 21
Yep! I was laughing at her slurping that word probably didn’t know what it meant a week ago!

Reactions: 9
Since when have we used the term postpartum in the uk? It’s always been post natal hasn’t it? Is this another Americanism that’s been latched onto?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.