Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be my instagram playing up…but if you scroll back through her instagram highlights it stops at “kevin&perry” for me? Where are all her old videos from her old house I wanted to nose 😅
Same here but you can see her old home via the stories reel, think that's what it's called!

Remembering the crying post she put up about how broken she was with negative comments and how she would save it as a reel/story. That vanished quite quickly too.

Reactions: 5
Awwww pity party for one! The best part is if it is her's and they are paying she doesn't need to show any of it. In fact she doesn't need to show anything at all. Home accounts, cleaning or interiors are dying a death. They peaked and now to last you need to be special. She has a house that is nothing special and actually very ugly outside, she has no clue what she's doing inside. She doesn't have an aspirational home. There is no style for people to emulate. She's not doing it all herself or on a budget which helps keeps people interested. So there is no need to share what she is doing or her plans. There are plenty of really good home accounts out there should people be looking for something to show a tradesman what they want.

However, if you are posting because you have agreed to post in exchange for free advertising (not gifted if there is an agreement in place for content), gifted items or labour, payment or because you desperately want businesses to notice this and then reach out to do the aforementioned, don't cry! E-begging isn't a good look! I couldn't care less about the media wall and what it's costing them and what they are doing to their home...as long as the stuff they are pulling apart weren't already gifted, you aren't accepting more gifts from small businesses to replace or are expecting discounted/free labour, esp in the current climate.

She has nothing left to offer social media. Not as aspirational home, career, family life. A baby and occasional posts about "paying" for work to be done repeatedly on the same things is not content. It's an attempt to advertise yourself as open to freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That finger and bloody claw hand drives me nuts . Still the fire/ media wall /angry people is a break from her sickness, that must have cleared up for today and she's enjoying a nice costa while she moans 😒

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Already advertised on Facebook
View attachment 2305209
‘Needs a clean’ this annoys me so much. If you’re selling something, asking someone for money for your item, clean it! Especially when it’s a few hundred pounds you want.
If you’re giving it away free that's different.
That would totally put me off buying it, ‘needs a clean’ screams it’s not been looked after and is grubby.
So lazy, that would take all of 10 minutes to sweep out and clean the glass.
Have a bit of pride

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Here we go again 🙄😡
So Greedy has read here and had another tantrum 🤣 if you received real messages Charlotte, why not show them? Is that because you are telling yet another lie to up your engagement and make your sheep feel sorry for a pregnant woman? 😡
I bet H will do a story later tonight demanding people stop harassing the woman she loves, my pregnant fiancé 🤢 think of what all this stress will be doing to the baby etc
Are all the freebies worth all this stress and upset?
Heres a thought, why don’t you two freeloaders actually pay for something in your house?!

Reactions: 24
Here we go again 🙄😡
So Greedy has read here and had another tantrum 🤣 if you received real messages Charlotte, why not show them? Is that because you are telling yet another lie to up your engagement and make your sheep feel sorry for a pregnant woman? 😡
I bet H will do a story later tonight demanding people stop harassing the woman she loves, my pregnant fiancé 🤢 think of what all this stress will be doing to the baby etc
Are all the freebies worth all this stress and upset?
Heres a thought, why don’t you two freeloaders actually pay for something in your house?!
No shes done this in advance because she KNOWS that media wall will be gifted. So shes playing the MH card yet again in preparation so people don't slate her for yet another freebie!

The reason shes not finished her kids rooms is because shes not been offered anything for free yet. This is why her reno is all over the place. She does things (and redoes things) as and when they are offered for free.
If she was paying for things out her own pocket she would have got one room completely finished at a time.
Shes an absolute grifter

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Pisses me off that she thinks its because her lifestyle circumstances have changed...
No, no its not! Its because ur an insufferable boasty twit who can't and won't read the room. Its because everything you show has been gifted or begged for free and its because you just don't care and rub things in people's faces.
Theres loads of accounts out there that started basic and have now been able to afford things because of their successful account and they don't get tit or even have a thread on here!
You also take take take and dont give back a single thing (and when u had the opportunity to do that you still fucked people over)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Come on the own up who ' REALLY' likes her family 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh ok then I’ll admit it…As Taylor says 🎶 It’s me, hi, I’m the problem it’s me!!! 🎶 I just can’t get enough of her adorable, cutesy, loving, hard working family, it’s just relationship goals right there!!! NOT!!! (Sorry for putting that song in everyone’s head) 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she had sickness that badly with the boys, I wonder why H didn’t carry this one? 🤔
because H would get the attention of being a pregnant lady and Greedy can not cope with not being the centre of attention even when it comes to something like this

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Changing her house with her “own money” lmaoooo no it ain’t tho hun it’s all freebies so pipe down

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did I make this up or did she not say immaculate condition now she’s saying good condition but needs a clean. Immaculate and good are not the same 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she’s now saying her page is now a ‘lifestyle’ page. Piss off Greedy, before you got pregnant you were an alcoholic who couldn’t (still can’t) get up out of bed to take your 2 children to school and going out for meals everyday 🤔🤔

I know a few people know them from living in the same area, is most of the money she spunks down the drain H’s? Isn’t she from a well off family? She will bleed them dry like the pensioners she helped scam with her ex!

Reactions: 17
She's a vile passive aggressive cow- course she is furious with what other people do because she cant choose who to copy and what to pick thats why her house STILL isn't done after 2 years...That and she can't get the freebies anymore- she's an absolute horror I hope it all goes terribly wrong- "our circumstances have changed" talk about throwing it in your loyal sheep's face Gobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.