Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this no other mention from her of any other symptoms that come alongside HG. Severe vomiting is just one of a long list. Agree with the dark cloud, my 2nd pregnancy I cried when I found out just at the thought of 9 months of being unwell. I was away all inclusive too at the time. My anxiety went through the roof & I spent most of my time in the toilet crying.
Faking sickness just for engagement!
I cried too and middle one was planned but I felt sick from about 3.5 weeks and I naively thought I’d be fine after my first pregnancy. My sickness lasted until I was 4 weeks post-delivery. I was so ill I even considered a termination and booked it, then cancelled. I then had to look at her beautiful face when she was born and think about what I almost did which led to PTSD. It really affected my relationship with my eldest too as my husband and my mum had her for about 4 months as I was in hospital or too ill. I used to count how many times a day I was sick and one day I got to 62. My dentist asked if I’d been bulimic as my teeth at the back were (are) smooth. It was such a traumatic time and I feel so much anger that she could document her sickness like this and label it as HG.

I follow Martha Kalifatidis and Michael Brunelli on Insta and seeing Martha go through HG when she was having Lucius, and Michael’s documenting of it was so genuine and so sensitively done. She was an influencer who genuinely had it. Not like this grifter, who’ll say anything as long as she thinks it’ll boost her engagement.

I probably sound quite bitter but HG was absolutely horrific. I also had placenta previa with baby 3 and that was less traumatic than the HG with baby 2.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I cried too and middle one was planned but I felt sick from about 3.5 weeks and I naively thought I’d be fine after my first pregnancy. My sickness lasted until I was 4 weeks post-delivery. I was so ill I even considered a termination and booked it, then cancelled. I then had to look at her beautiful face when she was born and think about what I almost did which led to PTSD. It really affected my relationship with my eldest too as my husband and my mum had her for about 4 months as I was in hospital or too ill. I used to count how many times a day I was sick and one day I got to 62. My dentist asked if I’d been bulimic as my teeth at the back were (are) smooth. It was such a traumatic time and I feel so much anger that she could document her sickness like this and label it as HG.

I follow Martha Kalifatidis and Michael Brunelli on Insta and seeing Martha go through HG when she was having Lucius, and Michael’s documenting of it was so genuine and so sensitively done. She was an influencer who genuinely had it. Not like this grifter, who’ll say anything as long as she thinks it’ll boost her engagement.

I probably sound quite bitter but HG was absolutely horrific. I also had placenta previa with baby 3 and that was less traumatic than the HG with baby 2.
Sorry for your experiences, please do not let this wanker trigger you in any way. Unfollow/block for a while, get your updates from here. She deserves nothing yet it’s so unfair that she receives so much. The thing she does not have though is love and respect from her family and the constant threat of it all being wiped away must be so stressful to cope with. She will fall soon, then when you read it on here you can unblock and watch it all unfold. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, she's actually vile. Since she has been pregnant, all we have seen is her, and H with their guts out in one way shape or form. Plus the 'real her' on threads is just her acting like a teenager, get bebo back, get msn back, oops I farted hahaha I'm so funny being the unfiltered bland me

Oh same I had HG hospitalised was the worse thing I ever went through, I had major surgery previously and would do that again before HG its the worse thing possible can't believe she making out she has it, you wouldn't be standing near mind doing ads

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Oh my gosh that sounds like the most horrific time!!! I'm sorry you went through all of this and have to be reminded of it by this fake, lying witch. I'd be throwing hands, I'm so sorry xx

Reactions: 3
You know when people on tattle have said that they know Greedy and she used to be a bully in school?
Her latest updates, her constant I AM PREGNANT updates, remind me of something a bully would do, a narcissistic bully.
We all know she reads here, tattlers have gone into detail about their pregnancy struggles etc and yet she continues with her I AM PREGNANT posts/stories.
Shes a vile human, who only has thought for herself.
Little Miss entitled is clearly milking the sickness situation as we all know she hates work.
Tattlers at least we can go to bed tonight knowing we are a far better person than she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s so poorly and struggles to post is her way of telling her followers and brands that they should be so grateful when she shows up on Instagram when in reality she’s just a lazy scamming bint 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So desperate for engagement, how many of her followers will now message her about drinking orange juice while being pregnant or ask if it’s unpasteurised 😐

Charly your sickness can’t be that bad love. I certainly wouldn’t and couldn’t consume spicy food or drink anything acidic. I’m sure it would make any sickness/nausea worse!
B283A3A3-1C16-491F-B83D-E8938ED3BC30.jpeg

• Sick
So desperate for engagement, how many of her followers will now message her about drinking orange juice while being pregnant or ask if it’s unpasteurised 😐

Charly your sickness can’t be that bad love. I certainly wouldn’t and couldn’t consume spicy food or drink anything acidic. I’m sure it would make any sickness/nausea worse!
View attachment 2300077
I hope her sheep will see right through her but probably not it’ll be poor Charl. Don’t know why her house is a tip as H normally does the running around after her.

Reactions: 6
There’s more chance of walking in on the tooth fairy having an orgy with the seven dwarfs than Greedy going a day without mentioning sickness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s still managed a pile of ads though. Must be a hard life having to upload these Charl? You away and have a lie down pet while you add up the clicks to the product. Poor lamb. NOT.

Reactions: 14
Is it just me but the teeth rile me right up. No one wants to see them. Put them away eh. I need to get ready for my proper job now yano to earn a living.

Reactions: 4
AD AD AD aff link aff link aff link just duck off!! Not just greedy they're all at it for prime day, desperate to earn a few bob from the sheep!

Reactions: 11
She doesn't have HG. She has normal pregnancy sickness.
Absolutely dying her asking about feeling baby move. Isn't she like 6 days pregnant 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't have HG. She has normal pregnancy sickness.
Absolutely dying her asking about feeling baby move. Isn't she like 6 days pregnant 😅😅
The way shes banging on, anyone would think its her first child 🤦‍♀️
Shes like what, max 16 weeks??

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2300077
That FUCKINNNGGGGG CLAWWWWW 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 8
The way shes banging on, anyone would think its her first child 🤦‍♀️
Shes like what, max 16 weeks??
Yes about 16 weeks but who knows she is a big fraud.
To discuss movements this early when other mums to be might not yet. Imagine the anxiety thinking you should be feeling something because princess and the pea can.

It’s still such early days and things can/do go wrong 😑 appointments (unless your private/under special care) are few and far between.

Feeling pressure is because of the weight of the baby and your pelvic floor muscles not because you can feel the babe move. Always Talking tit to her sheep and new mums may not know the first movements are like butterflies which eventually build up to a kick in the bladder or a elbow under your ribs at 3am. 🤣😂

All the mama’s out there following her misinformed pregnancy journey, I think she should be more careful what she says or at least give proper details & information.

Reactions: 16
Yes about 16 weeks but who knows she is a big fraud.
To discuss movements this early when other mums to be might not yet. Imagine the anxiety thinking you should be feeling something because princess and the pea can.

It’s still such early days and things can/do go wrong 😑 appointments (unless your private/under special care) are few and far between.

Feeling pressure is because of the weight of the baby and your pelvic floor muscles not because you can feel the babe move. Always Talking tit to her sheep and new mums may not know the first movements are like butterflies which eventually build up to a kick in the bladder or a elbow under your ribs at 3am. 🤣😂

All the mama’s out there following her misinformed pregnancy journey, I think she should be more careful what she says or at least give proper details & information.
Or they might have an anterior placenta and not feel a lot. I couldn't feel anything until after 20 weeks and never felt that much my whole pregnancy which can also be worrying

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sure even her most faithful followers are having their patience tested now. Who the duck needs hourly updates on whether or not a complete stranger feels sick.

What’s more is she’s out and about living life normally, eating and drinking whatever she likes and in good spirits. Hardly touch and go is she? Tedious twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.