Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping pair of scumbags!!! This is a disgrace!!! POSITIVE BUILDER LET US KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!! I could physically vomit all over this pair of scabs 🤢🤢🤢
Anyone know what happened between the greedychops scammers and positive builder?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she is getting fed up of the negative response she gets to bragging about what they are doing next in their house,.don't bloody show it. The only reason she shows it is to get freebies and then because she has to do so many AD's to pay for the freebie.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
£1500 to fix is nothing in comparison to what she must’ve paid (got gifted) to get it installed as she said?? Media wall must be gifted. Shes nothing but a scrounger. And then has the audacity to rant about negative responses? Your account has the word home at the end love, you’re a ‘home’ account. You can’t stop sharing with us otherwise you won’t get paid. Hahaha tough tit scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh she’s not happy 😂😂😂
But the thing is she is wasteful, Enzos room was wasted laminate and media wall because she moved him for this baby (allegedly) and desperately needed carpet. She's prob going to spend the amount of fixing that fire on a new fire and media wall.

Yes it is your house but you are not relatable with the things you do with it Greedy, you throw money at things and then get angry because you are getting called out on it.

Also if she gets rid of home reno what else is she going to share 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
No hate to anyone that’s got one but a lot of media walls people get done are the same, shelves filled with the same stuff, usually H+M vases and overpriced decorative books

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So who fitted the fire in the first place if the flue is condemned? Or was it a shoddy, free builder? She’d defo be able to sell the burner online but to replace it with a media wall it’ll look awful. Why don’t she just put the electric fire in the same place? Wasteful. Makes me laugh she says she doesn’t know why she shares stuff. Probably thinks now she’s a best selling author she isn’t a home account. Likely got the fire/surround free and now the media wall but making money from selling it. Greedy.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember when she did a built in fire place in her dining room in the old place and pulled it out shortly after? She never changes 🤣

I guess atleast she's not copying Hinch and Troloman with their fires anymore. You do you Charl 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one told you to read here Charly don’t lie you haven’t had so much hate for you decorating your home your disliked because you are repeatedly redecorating and being wasteful. You are greedy, lazy and not relatable at all.
Throwing your toys out the pram at the mention of your gifted kitchen and now your gifted media wall, poor you!

Up next … Sickness & mental health break 🙄

Reactions: 23
It might be my instagram playing up…but if you scroll back through her instagram highlights it stops at “kevin&perry” for me? Where are all her old videos from her old house I wanted to nose 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Whatever happen to the table she was giving away??? Unbelievable selling when gifted 🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
How many Victorians had a media wall in there houses??
I was just going to say this 🤣🤣 what a crock of tit! No doubt the fire and beam will just get chucked or she will sell it on market place for over the odds
---
Ooh she’s not happy 😂😂😂
Its not her own money though is it 🤣 100% she will mark it as an ad and thats why shes getting her knickers in a twist. Just like the kitchen fiasco

Reactions: 9
But..but.
it’s NOT her money!
how can she post that? Does she think people forget that practically everything she has is gifted?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.