Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely wouldn't believe a think that comes out her lying gob, anything to keep the huns interested 🙄 who is even that arsed about a stranger being pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's sick again, maybe she doesn't know she can get anti sickness pills? 🥱
Should have taken a leaf out of SS book told everyone when baby was about to drop I’m bored already mind you she bores me full stop 🥱

Reactions: 9
Stood in her "dreamy" kitchen .... missed something Greedy wheres the friggin Ad/gifted??? Conveniently forgot?? Hate these grifting, freebie hunting nobodies who forget to mention they're FREE!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I genuinely wouldn't believe a think that comes out her lying gob, anything to keep the huns interested 🙄 who is even that arsed about a stranger being pregnant?
I've said this, constant I'm sick, here's my bump, she's such an insensitive twit ramming it down people's throats too

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God she's an absolute bleep isn't she... funny how she was sick free for her trip away, I'm so suprised, she never normally has a miracle recovery when it suits her does she??? All those weeks and days when she was "poorly" but made a miracle recovery for when she had to travel off somewhere. She's so predictable it's laughable.... we're not stupid Charly hun 🤣 maybe address your shambles of a relationship- poor kid coming into this mess

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've said this, constant I'm sick, here's my bump, she's such an insensitive twit ramming it down people's throats too
She doesn't consider anyone but herself, that's clear as day. Look how she treats the love of her life (cough cough) like a servant who she ridicules at any given moment to make herself feel better

Reactions: 9
Still riding the sickness sympathy train I see! 🙄

In my experience hyperemesis doesn’t come and go, your not just sick a few times it can be many times a day so much you get dehydrated really quickly.
The dehydration is as bad as the sickness, dry lips, sore throat, aching/torn stomach muscles. We are talking violently being sick hour after hour!

No mention at all about her being dehydrated or suffering with dehydration?? 🤨

You genuinely can’t keep liquid let alone food down in my experience I lost a lot of weight quickly during the 1st trimester.
Yet she has ability to gulp down nutritious non alcoholic drinks and eat greasy, rich food!

Greedy’s been stuffing her gut all inclusive all weekend and she certainly doesn’t look sick if she genuinely had severe sickness by now she would be loosing weight and look unwell too for how sick she is claiming to actually be day after day!
---
Still riding the sickness sympathy train I see! 🙄

In my experience hyperemesis doesn’t come and go, your not just sick a few times it can be many times a day so much you get dehydrated really quickly.
The dehydration is as bad as the sickness, dry lips, sore throat, aching/torn stomach muscles. We are talking violently being sick hour after hour!

No mention at all about her being dehydrated or suffering with dehydration?? 🤨

You genuinely can’t keep liquid let alone food down in my experience I lost a lot of weight quickly during the 1st trimester.
Yet she has ability to gulp down nutritious non alcoholic drinks and eat greasy, rich food!

Greedy’s been stuffing her gut all inclusive all weekend and she certainly doesn’t look sick if she genuinely had severe sickness by now she would be loosing weight and look unwell too for how sick she is claiming to actually be day after day!

Reactions: 25
I can’t find the comment now about parents using the football tournaments as an excuse for a piss up. Im sorry but I couldn’t imagine anything more common than behaving like that, at a children’s event. My children have done sports, my daughter dances, never once have I seen a parent using comps or tournaments as an excuse for a piss up. This is how children grow up to have bad relationships with alcohol when they see their parents behaving like that. Absolutely shameful behaviour, the children are there to compete or play their sport with the support of their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I find this pregnancy script people always follow so tedious and predictable.

It’s always subtle complaints about being sooo tired to start with. Then the actual announcement. Then it’s an endless flurry of posts about feeling sick and their various symptoms til the next scan, just to make sure they stay centre of attention. Then it’s an elaborate gender reveal. Then it’s doing the nursery, again with elaborate reveal. Go quiet briefly for the birth. Black and white photo of a hand. Black and white photo of a face a few days later. Longing out a name reveal. Then panic sets in as influencer mum realises she’s no longer a precious pregnant princess and actually has a human being to raise for years to come.

Christ it’s almost like they always do the same thing.

Reactions: 33
I take it you’ve never been to a tournament then? 😂 Most of the parents I’ve seen use it as an excuse for a piss up. Would be mortified if I’d been there to witness that though.
I have been to plenty and have seen everyone getting pissed on the night time, never pitch side mind. My point is if my kids are playing football and my husband is standing watching them pissed and annoying me he can duck off 🤣.

it would have been worse if she wasn’t pregnant cause she would have been pissed too!
---
I can’t find the comment now about parents using the football tournaments as an excuse for a piss up. Im sorry but I couldn’t imagine anything more common than behaving like that, at a children’s event. My children have done sports, my daughter dances, never once have I seen a parent using comps or tournaments as an excuse for a piss up. This is how children grow up to have bad relationships with alcohol when they see their parents behaving like that. Absolutely shameful behaviour, the children are there to compete or play their sport with the support of their parents.
exactly! Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed sharing a bottle of wine on the night time as there was a disco and food and drinks etc but the thought of standing around watching your kids play football pissed is just weird and embarrassing, especially for the kids
---
TBF I'd be fuming waking up to Greedy and her demands every day.
I can totally understand what you are saying with your husband etc
But, fair play to H I say, I bet your husbsnd doesn't have to bow to every demand like H does.

I'm team H on this, living with Greedy 24/7 must be a nightmare. She knows it, it's the life she has signed up to. But, Greedy really takes the piss out of her daily especially over her weight, we all know this what loving partner would do that?
Ah I 100% understand what you’re saying and no my husband defo doesn’t bow to every demand no matter how hard I could try 🤣

BUT H could choose another time to get back at her and leave the kids to enjoy their tournament without their step mam pissed on the side line arguing with their mam

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
With my first pregnancy I suffered really badly with Hyperemesis gravidarum to the point were i
Was hospitalised and was on a drip , could not keep a thing down even swallowing medication I couldn’t do it , my body would literally wretch its awful , my stomach was sore my throat was sore had severe indigestion, migraines dehydrated, the list was endless ,my body was tired drained I felt low /depressed , I ended up on a iv fluids and given lots of vitamin supplements to take , I was also told to eat a plain diet not to eat anything greasy spicy , little and often but plain food and to avoid anything (smells ) that triggered it , i remember it so vividly as it was the worst time in my life , I never wanted to be pregnant again , it lasted for the first four - five months of pregnancy and then slowly died down , i literally was either in hospital or stayed in the house , i dont understand how she can still do everything if she’s suffering that bad , unless it’s another false narrative to get more attention

• Heart
Reactions: 14
With my first pregnancy I suffered really badly with Hyperemesis gravidarum to the point were i
Was hospitalised and was on a drip , could not keep a thing down even swallowing medication I couldn’t do it , my body would literally wretch its awful , my stomach was sore my throat was sore had severe indigestion, migraines dehydrated, the list was endless ,my body was tired drained I felt low /depressed , I ended up on a iv fluids and given lots of vitamin supplements to take , I was also told to eat a plain diet not to eat anything greasy spicy , little and often but plain food and to avoid anything (smells ) that triggered it , i remember it so vividly as it was the worst time in my life , I never wanted to be pregnant again , it lasted for the first four - five months of pregnancy and then slowly died down , i literally was either in hospital or stayed in the house , i dont understand how she can still do everything if she’s suffering that bad , unless it’s another false narrative to get more attention
I lived on Ribena to drink (tasted same whichever way it went) and mashed potato ….. all I could stomach for the first 15 weeks. On a good day I could add brown sauce to my mash - certainly wasn’t eating all inclusive style and fancying a pint of cherries n berries 🤢

• Heart
I have seen people with this in A&E, it’s absolutely awful and not in the same league as the normal pregnancy nausea most people experience. It’s really serious and people can get extremely dehydrated very quickly. If untreated some people will miscarry, its very serious. Poor you, that sounds really tough

Reactions: 8
Does anyone follow them on their actual Instagram accounts? Is it any different to what they post on Greedy’s home account ?

9FE95B39-1CEC-48D1-8BE5-CE86852A3790.jpeg

57750DD6-2DAE-4B9E-B8A5-5B8F824B05F5.jpeg

Hope H didn’t park in a disabled bay all weekend, her back looks absolutely fine here!
E3FF053C-B65C-40F2-848E-68437A63977C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I lived on Ribena to drink (tasted same whichever way it went) and mashed potato ….. all I could stomach for the first 15 weeks. On a good day I could add brown sauce to my mash - certainly wasn’t eating all inclusive style and fancying a pint of cherries n berries 🤢
I had HG too for all 3 pregnancies. I lived on Ribena as well for exactly the same reason. HG is awful and really cast a dark cloud over my pregnancies, especially my second one. I was in for weekly drips, I tore my oesophagus so was vomiting blood, my kidneys were starting to fail, my hair was falling out, I had to be helped to bed or to the toilet. Certain smells would set me off. Greedy is one of those people who complain about ‘sickness’ when actually what she probably means is nausea with the odd bit of vomiting. She’s just seeking engagement.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was exactly likd this on my first hospital on a drip , 2 nd &3rd , I had it again though no as severe, she really annoys me taking photos of the loo. I never once thought oh I know before/after I throw up ill take a pic of the loo. And yes I totally agree she doesn't look ill at all.

It was me that made that comment. Having been on several myself, both football and rugby, and having plenty of mutual friends who were actually there this weekend, I can vouch for this behaviour. I would post pics, but wouldn’t want to give myself away. Let’s just say that one pic showed several of the dads on stage downing drinks with all of the young, impressionable boys looking on. It’s one of the main reasons I usually avoid going “on tour.”

• Wow
  • Sad
I had HG too for all 3 pregnancies. I lived on Ribena as well for exactly the same reason. HG is awful and really cast a dark cloud over my pregnancies, especially my second one. I was in for weekly drips, I tore my oesophagus so was vomiting blood, my kidneys were starting to fail, my hair was falling out, I had to be helped to bed or to the toilet. Certain smells would set me off. Greedy is one of those people who complain about ‘sickness’ when actually what she probably means is nausea with the odd bit of vomiting. She’s just seeking engagement.
Exactly this no other mention from her of any other symptoms that come alongside HG. Severe vomiting is just one of a long list. Agree with the dark cloud, my 2nd pregnancy I cried when I found out just at the thought of 9 months of being unwell. I was away all inclusive too at the time. My anxiety went through the roof & I spent most of my time in the toilet crying.
Faking sickness just for engagement!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.