Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing much they were arguing pitchside H was drunk and stormed off!!! Wasn’t seen again thought to be sleeping off alcohol
🤣🤣🤣 not the fairytale relationship they make it out to be then.
Imagine getting pissed and publicly arguing at a kids football tournament though. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Tbf I can’t stand her but I would be fuming if my husband got pissed at the kids football tournament like who does that 🤣🤣 maybe have a couple of pints later on in the clubhouse haha but to be pissed pitch side is bleeping weird!

I bet H reads here agrees with it all bottles it up and it all comes out when she’s pissed!

Reactions: 21
Harriett without greedy and it looks like she was definitely tipsy, that’s a very wide unsteady stride 🥴🤣

2A7142F0-5835-4480-98E2-BFFC362D4B6B.jpeg

8A77CF5D-145E-4CE8-A503-7AB4D87D9B9F.jpeg

078B6E84-0D37-42EB-B315-1FBF316E9373.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tbf I can’t stand her but I would be fuming if my husband got pissed at the kids football tournament like who does that 🤣🤣 maybe have a couple of pints later on in the clubhouse haha but to be pissed pitch side is bleeping weird!

I bet H reads here agrees with it all bottles it up and it all comes out when she’s pissed!
TBF I'd be fuming waking up to Greedy and her demands every day.
I can totally understand what you are saying with your husband etc
But, fair play to H I say, I bet your husbsnd doesn't have to bow to every demand like H does.

I'm team H on this, living with Greedy 24/7 must be a nightmare. She knows it, it's the life she has signed up to. But, Greedy really takes the piss out of her daily especially over her weight, we all know this what loving partner would do that?

Reactions: 20
I'm certain the baby will be called ad. I mean it's her favourite word she uses it multiple times a say. She'd never forget it.

Reactions: 9

I take it you’ve never been to a tournament then? 😂 Most of the parents I’ve seen use it as an excuse for a piss up. Would be mortified if I’d been there to witness that though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her post on threads
So she got pissed up at the tournament, had a row, stormed off into the next pub and is now carrying on her party for 1 😂😂 fair play to her haha greedy would absolutely do the same if she could and that threads post just screams jealousy 🤦‍♀️
Having a drink at a football tournament is fine, but imo getting that pissed that you have a loud spousal argument for everyone to hear is just embarrassing.
And coming from the 2 people who make out their relationship is perfect. I wonder if Emma was there too lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm certain the baby will be called ad. I mean it's her favourite word she uses it multiple times a say. She'd never forget it.
Definitely something like Addison Ad for short then she won’t need to properly declare her baby content as free/gifted Ads anymore 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you imagine if Greedy unfortunate enough to suffer with PND and then has the cheek to seek support from mothers matters charity- it would just be like her to think she can sweep everything under the rug!

Reactions: 9
She's sick again, maybe she doesn't know she can get anti sickness pills? 🥱

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.