Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has she called herself Charly G- seems like she is copying another influencer off tik tok from Wales with that exact name apart from the G bit.... she's an absolute beg and a horror and I can't wait for her to be exposed on threads.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
duck me, she's doing this threads thing to death!!
Why is she trying to make herself sound like a completely different person over there 🤣
bleeping charley?.... when has anyone ever referred to her as that name 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Since when has she called herself Charly G- seems like she is copying another influencer off tik tok from Wales with that exact name apart from the G bit.... she's an absolute beg and a horror and I can't wait for her to be exposed on threads.
Haha the Charly from Barry?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this threads thing?
Some tit bandwagon everyone is jumping on. It's Meta's version of Twitter. Can be linked to Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️
So far I'm just seeing 'influencers' using it as an excuse to have their ego stroked even further. I think it's quite telling that the likes of Greedy, Ash and PTWM say they can be themselves and unfiltered on there. So just proves their ad, ad, ad 'nicey nice' personas are all just a scam. Really hope Greedy puts her foot in it on there and gets herself cancelled.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did someone say she is 12 weeks or so?? Does she know the baby is around the size of a kiwi []
Your stomach is not a food baby Charly G 🙄 it’s just all the excess food your eating!

All this eating for two & H too they will both be the size of a bloody house by the time she gets to full term 🏠

Reactions: 16
Did someone say she is 12 weeks or so?? Does she know the baby is around the size of a kiwi []
Your stomach is not a food baby Charly G 🙄 it’s just all the excess food your eating!

All this eating for two & H too they will both be the size of a bloody house by the time she gets to full term 🏠
at least we know why the tour didn’t happen, I mean if she couldn’t fit in the utility before there is no way she’s getting in there with an extra kiwi!
---
Honestly don’t want to warn her but hope she fucks up on threads if this is true 🤣! She doesn’t look here anyway do you Charly 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
B1D1A0AF-69DE-48B8-B52D-12288A5550C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the kitchen video. Do we think Stacey gets annoyed with her copying her content? The food organising followed by the thumbs up. She's copied her exact content. Surely SS can't like this?

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Ok so, I’ve been thinking about how the other boys were conceived. And I truly believe this one’s the same, if you have ivf don’t you have to carry on injection for so long after the transfer too? We’ve only seen the one staged photo of h injecting her. Now I know a few people that have gone through ivf and they’re covered in bruises all over their stomach. I’m sure she would’ve posted all of this for the engagement and sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so, I’ve been thinking about how the other boys were conceived. And I truly believe this one’s the same, if you have ivf don’t you have to carry on injection for so long after the transfer too? We’ve only seen the one staged photo of h injecting her. Now I know a few people that have gone through ivf and they’re covered in bruises all over their stomach. I’m sure she would’ve posted all of this for the engagement and sympathy.
I’ve done IVF and after the transfer it can just be tablets and pessaries if it’a mild.

I’m still wanting to know more about her ivf journey. I think you should show the good and the bad to show people a realistic view!

Reactions: 6
They are jumping on this “threads” incase it takes off and becomes huge and a way to earn money like instagram has become - the thought of being late to the party and letting someone else get in there first would drive her mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is an utter twit nothing more! Since the content baby has come along she had posted of nothing else.
It saved her I guess as her previous content had dried up and was sparse.
6 more months of daily Greedy baby spam 🤢
I have no idea why, but somehow in my mind her being pregnant just doesn't seem right.
I cant quite understand it myself, she looks too old/even though she's not. She looks like she's faking it/ she looks like she smells/ she looks and acts soo unnatural/ non maternal. This pregnancy just seems so fake. Probably because they are doing it for content and nothing more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.