Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who writes whole ass paragraphs on their morning sickness. I’m not reading that. You know she was dying for someone to ask/sent the q to herself so she could keep banging on about it. Why would you bore people with endless details of all your pregnancy symptoms, how self absorbed can you be?

Reactions: 13
She’s got a badge!? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s claiming disability but piggy backing the kids and Charlotte every other day hahaha swindling scammers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone noticed how when greedy is talking about food, (which is a lot considering she has terrible sickness bad enough that she can’t make her bed for 4 months 🤣 ) that she’s constantly sucking saliva in 🤮🤮🤮 gross, after every world it’s sucking saliva in with all the sound effects , Minging

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet this is the conversation Greedy has had with H today,
H, will you take a photo of me “asleep” then my followers can see how poorly sick I am? Can you make sure the dog that never leaves my side is in the picture too? Thanks babe, when you’ve done that, there’s the hoovering, cleaning the whole house, walk the dogs, do the school run, washing and ironing, sort the boys tea and do bath and bed for them. Is that alright babe? And you know how sick I am so you’ll have to do all these things pretty much everyday because I am pregnant 🤰
But I’ll still be able to do all my #ads! 🙄😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2283970
Does alright for someone with a bad back doesn't she
duck all wrong the porky 🐷 pigs back!! More deserving people are missing out on a blue badge cos of scabs like her 🤬🤬
---
I bet this is the conversation Greedy has had with H today,
H, will you take a photo of me “asleep” then my followers can see how poorly sick I am? Can you make sure the dog that never leaves my side is in the picture too? Thanks babe, when you’ve done that, there’s the hoovering, cleaning the whole house, walk the dogs, do the school run, washing and ironing, sort the boys tea and do bath and bed for them. Is that alright babe? And you know how sick I am so you’ll have to do all these things pretty much everyday because I am pregnant 🤰
But I’ll still be able to do all my #ads! 🙄😡
She is giving me morning sickness just looking at her 🤬🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I find watching her stories and looking at her Instagram heart breaking - I’d love to have a second child but we just can’t afford too I can’t afford to take the time off work or to get the things a baby would need and then I see greedy laying around doing absolutely nothing and gets paid to do so with a baby on the way and she’ll get given everything she needs and more just kills me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think a few of us are feeling the same, sending virtual hugs to you and anyone else feeling this way xxx

• Heart
How thick...posting loads of photographs with someone on your back im sure some one will blow her sky high genuine people who need blue badge can't get them disgrace.

I'm sorry but Gousto, she usually gets 65% discount for 20 people? Everyone gets that through their refer a friend scheme, I only found out 20 was the max when I told everyone at work. The more she posts on insta, the more tragic she comes across

Reactions: 8
Greedy’s Pregnancy diet is disgusting 🤢
No wonder she is being sick all the time! Nothing healthy minimal fruit, no vegetables/salads in sight! Now onto nutritious super noodles 😂

Clean your cooker you Grubby cow or get your lackey H to give the place a dust. P&G ambassador with a brand new dusty cooker even the pot lid is covered in dust. So lazy she can’t be bothered to clean her gifted kitchen after it’s been installed!

780EA59F-9C16-49E9-8AE0-FE7C66996F3E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Was only few months ago that H swore by E45 for her rosacea! Said by using morning and night it has calmed it down loads. Today however it’s 3 new products that she swears by! They honestly piss me off. Think we are stupid?

Reactions: 24
I
Jeeze Harriet is ageing horrendously, it's honestly sad the transformation
ts all the ale and shite she eats and not to mention the running round after greedy the dogs and boys. I don’t feel sorry for her in the slightest, she’s as bad as greedy. And I’m sick to death of her affiliate links. Does she genuinely think she looks good with what she wears? She dresses like a fucken woman. And as another tattler pointed out, the state of that kitchen, the pair of them are scruffy basterds, they deserve each other the trammpy twats #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 20
Another day another meal out.. not buying this sickness storyline at all. All for maximum attention and engaging Zzz so boring greedy, that’s how you can tell this baby is all for freebies and engagement- when you see a genuine family full of love expecting they shine differently and you can see the enjoyment in their posts.. greedy however looks awkward and uncomfortable and staged in everything to do with the pregnancy

Reactions: 20
Her life now is just looking round shops then making a point of saying they haven’t bought anything. Openly saying “please send me freebies” would probably be more subtle and less cringe than this fake “shopping” performance day in day out.

Reactions: 27
I couldn’t think of anything worse than sharing every single thing, especially every second of my pregnancy online. No one genuinely cares!! The pair boil my p*ss!!

Reactions: 16
Her life now is just looking round shops then making a point of saying they haven’t bought anything. Openly saying “please send me freebies” would probably be more subtle and less cringe than this fake “shopping” performance day in day out.
Yeah I thought this becoming a bit obvious now she's on the beg for freebies. She's only 12 weeks isn't she? It's a bit early to be looking and I'm not being funny as a parent of multiples you sort of know what you need and don't need now.

The food thing too, I don't get it.. it's a bit disgusting going to all those places and openly posting she's vomiting after them 🤢. I don't get how she even has the appetite or can stand the smell tbh.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.