Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys it being so quiet? Realised the more engagement she got the more people would realise the truth?
---
Or is she doing the whole- being quiet so people will be concerned about the baby- wouldn't past that scum to do that..
Prob going to say she's been so sick she just couldn't bring herself to post an ad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Let’s catch up” Q&A box is just code for “ask me pregnancy questions directly as I’ve run out of ways to shoehorn it into everything else”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
H looks absolutely terrible and duck of greedy you only answer questions that fit your narrative 🥱she’s got zero content has she? Of course unless she’s trying to flog something 🥱

Reactions: 13
Why has h uploaded a pic of greedy groping her tits 🥴. Can’t imagine me taking a pic of me grabbing my fellas dick and putting it all over the gram. Wrongens they are 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Whilst these words are true H, you have recently been advocating a healthy lifestyle change and claiming to be a fountain of all knowledge regarding weight loss, healthy eating and no alcohol consumption. Yet here you are posting an unhealthy amount of eating out, consuming high fat and sugar meals with a glass of wine in your hand…It’s confusing and potentially triggering for the vulnerable followers you may have. Pick a lane and bleeping stick to it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why are they talking to each other through Instagram? They live in the same house, why couldn’t you say it to each other’s faces? I tell you why ALL FOR ENGAGEMENT. Pair of 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is probably why H has a blue badge 🙄 but doesn’t stop her playing netball or carrying heavy baskets of shopping 😡
Or piggy backing greedy for photos etc
---
H’s back can’t be that bad, there are photos of her with Greedy on her back, piggybacks, and on the engagement Greedy jumped into her arms and she held her up 🧐

Reactions: 25
Whilst these words are true H, you have recently been advocating a healthy lifestyle change and claiming to be a fountain of all knowledge regarding weight loss, healthy eating and no alcohol consumption. Yet here you are posting an unhealthy amount of eating out, consuming high fat and sugar meals with a glass of wine in your hand…It’s confusing and potentially triggering for the vulnerable followers you may have. Pick a lane and bleeping stick to it!
Who the hell would take health & eating advice from something resembling an Orca 🤣🤣🤣
---
“Let’s catch up” Q&A box is just code for “ask me pregnancy questions directly as I’ve run out of ways to shoehorn it into everything else”
“Ask me anything” so she got asked who’s the daddy the other day and she bit their head off 🤣🤣🤣 it’s a reasonable question when a woman gets pregnant and is in a relationship with another woman, some people will genuinely wonder and she did say ask anything, 🤣🤣🤣 but she meant “anything apart from where this baby came from”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
'What did you get from mamamas and pampas?'
and she replied
'NOTHING'

is that because they wouldn't gift it to you you freeloading waster!!

Then went on to say all the choices were overwhelming...
She's had 2 kids before ffs all you need is a cot some vests babygrows bottles / pump and some nappies and the baby will be fine.

No she's grifting for some freebies, lots of overpriced junk to make all the poor first Time young mums click on her links, getting themselves in debt because greedy tells them they are 'insane' or she's 'obsessed' with them 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
The picture she posted of H in M&Ps is not a very good advert for healthy eating. She looks bigger than ever. Which is fine if she’s happy with that but she has been making out she’s been leading a healthy lifestyle recently.

Reactions: 20
Or piggy backing greedy for photos etc
---
H’s back can’t be that bad, there are photos of her with Greedy on her back, piggybacks, and on the engagement Greedy jumped into her arms and she held her up 🧐
20230313_203630.jpg

Does alright for someone with a bad back doesn't she

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Hasn’t been able to make her bed for 4 months? Wow she’s a lazy cow, you would think she’s never been pregnant before. More fool you H, you absolute MUG

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah.. I did say go her for the bikini pic in the pool but then I went onto her wall and saw the holiday pic of her stomach hanging over the bottoms.

I'm all for body positivity (I agree she's no cover girl for slimming world this month with the tit she shovels in her gob 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️) but Jesus pull them up over your stomach ffs

Reactions: 7
'What did you get from mamamas and pampas?'
and she replied
'NOTHING'

is that because they wouldn't gift it to you you freeloading waster!!

Then went on to say all the choices were overwhelming...
She's had 2 kids before ffs all you need is a cot some vests babygrows bottles / pump and some nappies and the baby will be fine.

No she's grifting for some freebies, lots of overpriced junk to make all the poor first Time young mums click on her links, getting themselves in debt because greedy tells them they are 'insane' or she's 'obsessed' with them 🤬🤬🤬
She will literally get every single thing on the market thats not needed or won't be used.
I learnt that mistake after my first child. Didn't need half the stuff!
She didn't get anything from mamas and papas because she knows she's already got a deal lined up with them.
Alan will be working overtime to try and secure her all the deals thats baby related.
It will be all over priced crap too.
If she pissed people off with her kitchen then she's definitely going to piss people off if she gets gifted everything for this sprog

• Sick
How can people be asking about her eyelashes when she hasn't been on the gram properly in days?
And when she does its just a pic of her lying down making out like she's on her death bed.
Make it make sense Greedy #ad

• Heart
  • Haha
Mayb she's look8ng to get a contract with them but wanted to find the most expensive stuff in person so she knows what to ask for. Grabby greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sick as a pigs arse but still puts her eyelash serum on morning and night..... liar

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.