Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys is she pregnant?! You wouldn’t know.. she’s barely mentioned it 🙄

The really sad thing about this is (and it’s so obvious) that this baby is literally just a content baby. I mean how much has she milked it since she announced it already! Most people love pregnancy and new baby content She’s seen the success her bestie SS has had with all of her sprogs and decided to pop one out to give her stuff to post about. The fact that she’s never even gave one tiny hint that she wanted more children is a dead give away.

Nothing is sacred. She’s filmed every private moment so far - the trigger shot, finding out they were pregnant, telling her kids. The fact she’s filmed all of this to share shows how calculated the entire thing is.

Reactions: 30
Wait she told her followers before her children? Just me that thinks that's insane?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait she told her followers before her children? Just me that thinks that's insane?!
I think this is a countdown to show the footage of them telling the boys, all done long before she told the followers.

Reactions: 5
Feel sorry for them boys if it’s a girl 👧 no mention of them again 😂 enjoy your bandaid baby greedy it won’t last forever

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2263913Anything for a bit of content!! Those poors boys can’t keep anything private
I honestly don't get this though because they were already wearing tshirts with slogans on saying Big Brother. So how was it a surprise to them on the video when they were told to wear them?
"Here kids, put these tshirts on that says big brother, whilst we filming us telling you our big surprise".
Doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 10
Such a Copy Cat 🐱

Does MegaMind think she is that popular she is going to cause a stir by overusing the cloud ☁ Emoji throughout her pregnancy like Molly Mae ? 🤣🤣🤣

All the huns guessing the gender & then the babies name! Setting herself up to whip her sheep into a countdown gender reveal and naming ceremony frenzy!! 🤭🤭

994450A2-709C-4AA6-9A7C-C684BE872E0E.jpeg

681A75C1-24B9-4886-A3F0-3B26528DA2BD.jpeg

E757179A-18C6-44A6-BE86-3FDED6EC9B30.jpeg

I call bingo on the name being something really unusual for extra attention.
A few suggestions for you Charl;
MegaMind Jnr
ADisson
GifTED
FRAUdina
LIEona
BowTocks
FaGeeta

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's honestly shameless- to put a timer on telling her kids for content. She's a disgrace...

Reactions: 16
I just cried at her video. Someone punch me in the face. It might have been the fact that she used my wedding song 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
“You’re pregnant” 🤢 vom!!! Didn’t find it sweet or emotional at all.. the desperation of greedy trying to grab the scan photos out of her bra as quick as possible to get maximum shock factor for content.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The boys just seemed so confused. I wonder if in the past they have ever discussed with them about having a baby brother or sister? The little ones reaction was cute where as the older boy imo appeared upset so much so his mum has had to comfort him with hugs not once but twice!

Reactions: 12
I watched two seconds and she said " keep your eyes wide shut" ... and I had to stop. She really is so thick. Then the tastecard AD where she just put her finger on every section of the menu and then said "all of it" so why did you finger the whole menu. Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It was posted, it was sooo underwhelming, it was pointless …… not sure what else to say really 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️the boys clearly already knew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.