Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the @OGJessicaFletcher for the fab new thread title
Quick recap
The longest instagrammer scammer renovation ever is still going as greedy can't seem to get those freebies as quick as she could at the old house
She's refusing to show the kitchen because her new freebie tap hasn't arrived and heaven forbid she shows the kitchen with the old one!!
Posted a reel of herself in pants and a bra for 'body confidence' but said she couldn't make a reel for her aff link swimming costumes as she was too shy bless
They're on another holiday where greedy is taking every opportunity possible to humiliate the hired help, oops I mean H the LOVE OF HER LIFE incase you missed that 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The only reason she has done late deal holiday is for content.
Cos if she was at hope shes got bugger all to post in content, and she dont want to feel shes losing followers cos she would be panicking that she might have to get up off her arse and get a job.

Reactions: 4
She’s constantly trying to embarrass H and take the piss out of her it’s vile she’s an absolute bully. There’s taking the piss in private (me and my husband often laugh at a dodgy pic and have back and forth banter) but it’s like greedy does it to make herself feel better or superior. People have said it doesn’t matter as long as she looks good but the point is she doesn’t!! Her face is absolutely huge - it’s so wide and her skin looks so stretched across it - her hair line is so far back and her teeth are always hanging out yet H constantly lifts Greedy up and says nice things about her which is what a partner should do. Really Greedy comes across as a not very good partner and a massive narcissist - she needs to work on herself or one day she will be very lonely women

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate to talk about people's appearances- but why does every photo of her make me uneasy she looks like a waxwork- her stories are so different to her actual face in pictures- I don't know if it's the botox, the five head, the teeth, the hair. But she looks terrifying in pictures! So forced and un natural

Reactions: 15
I hate to talk about people's appearances- but why does every photo of her make me uneasy she looks like a waxwork- her stories are so different to her actual face in pictures- I don't know if it's the botox, the five head, the teeth, the hair. But she looks terrifying in pictures! So forced and un natural
She's definitely had bad botox, she's got the spocked eyebrows like hinch. It's when they have too much botox too quickly and the eyebrows get pulled up at the corners, she also went awol on a 'mental health break' but came back and her jaw and mouth area had definitely had filler work. Her veneers on her teeth make her mouth look gigantic, she would have been better off leaving the others and just fixing the front 2 that were broken. And the scraped back hair just emphasises it all

Reactions: 11
Yayyy my first thread title, thanks for the votes.
I feel so honoured 😜

On holiday and Greedy still reading here 👀
Mario kissing her ass as usual 🙄😴.
No hate love your just a horrible, spiteful, bullying witch. Posting nice pictures of H and the boys today to try act all nice!

08F3A9FB-80F6-4F52-BF31-54A8C876DBD6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well done H for getting ur own back on greedy, she looks huge on this pic
Wow I bet no water was left in the pool after bombing in! 😂🙈
I bet the people on the side were pissed off with her.

Good on H for biting back!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Wow I bet no water was left in the pool after bombing in! 😂🙈
I bet the people on the side were pissed off with her.

Good on H for biting back!!
Its H, there no tattoos on the arms, so greefy took the pic again and made H upload it to her own gram. See the light H shes takin the piss out of ya

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Its H, there no tattoos on the arms, so greefy took the pic again and made H upload it to her own gram. See the light H shes takin the piss out of ya
At first I thought it was Greedy but she was wearing a costume with checkered pattern on top! So this spiteful witch has uploaded it on H’s story. At least H is playing with the boys instead of laying back on a lounger taking unflattering pictures of the mug love of there life!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yayyy my first thread title, thanks for the votes.
I feel so honoured 😜

On holiday and Greedy still reading here 👀
Mario kissing her ass as usual 🙄😴.
No hate love your just a horrible, spiteful, bullying witch. Posting nice pictures of H and the boys today to try act all nice!

View attachment 2202474
Not laughing at greedy, laughing at the numptie who is Mario 🤣 he's one to give advice about living life 🤔

Greedy is a vile bully, Harriet is so under the thumb. One day the penny will drop and she'll wake up to this narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 7
@Quizay … re the house acc… her husband was out on a lads night that night 🤷 absolutely lucky to be alive after sharing that cliff photo! Does she have a thread on here?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.