Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an anticlimax that video was, the kids weren’t bothered at all.

Reactions: 8
I find it funny as duck Hinch still hasn’t acknowledged the pregnancy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it funny as duck Hinch still hasn’t acknowledged the pregnancy 😂
She hasn't actually got any friends in the "industry" apart from label lady 🤣🤣
When was the last time she was invited to an event with all the big names and popular accounts??
Her agent works bloody hard to get her these deals i will give him that! Its very obvious they just go by her follower count because shes hardly active for her stats to be high!!

Reactions: 12
Setting up a camera and buying t shirts for an insta moment just feels a bit depressing. A new baby isn’t always happy and exciting for kids, it can turn their world upside down and they need love and reassurance, not to be forced to put on a good show for strangers. It’s the fact they didn’t really react very openly too. Just felt slightly off, like maybe this moment wasn’t meant to involve us. Seemed like the video was over very quickly so obviously they didn’t perform to the standard she was hoping for.

Feels like every part of this journey she’s had a camera set up somewhere so she can manufacture a “special moment”. Really it’s all just a not so subtle signal to businesses that she’s pregnant and ready to make content about it so get gifting 🙄

Reactions: 27
duck off Greedy and and take your bleeping tripod with you! It’s gone from recording the builders working to filming pregnancy content! Somethings should just be kept private and I think a trigger warning might help as this could be so upsetting for mums trying, struggling or unable to conceive! It’s just all so staged 😴

Reactions: 15
Setting up a camera and buying t shirts for an insta moment just feels a bit depressing. A new baby isn’t always happy and exciting for kids, it can turn their world upside down and they need love and reassurance, not to be forced to put on a good show for strangers. It’s the fact they didn’t really react very openly too. Just felt slightly off, like maybe this moment wasn’t meant to involve us. Seemed like the video was over very quickly so obviously they didn’t perform to the standard she was hoping for.

Feels like every part of this journey she’s had a camera set up somewhere so she can manufacture a “special moment”. Really it’s all just a not so subtle signal to businesses that she’s pregnant and ready to make content about it so get gifting 🙄
Completely agree. Literally everything has been staged with a tripod in front of them 🤦‍♀️ its all so fake and forced!!!
I'm suprised she didn't film herself pissing on the stick!!
I'm already bored and shes not even past 12 weeks yet.
Shes going to be insufferable by the end!

Reactions: 18
She's honestly shameless- to put a timer on telling her kids for content. She's a disgrace...
I just have no words, who actually gives a duck how she told her kids? It's an incredibly private thing that only really matters to you and your family. I don't even think my family would be overly excited me announcing how I told my other children that we have having another 🤣

I wonder if this is how her own mother found out via social media or her mum didn't think it was a good idea hence why they're not speaking.

Reactions: 17
4 hours ago in Prezzo
3 hours ago Poorly Preggo

Receipt clearly says the 15th June the fecking egit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her face honestly pisses me off... that side view just infuritates me and I don't know why?! Is it because she is faking her emotions? I've never known anyone to have such a vile side profile she's an utter c u next tuesday

• Haha
Reactions: 19
4 hours ago in Prezzo

That second pic you would thought she is going through bloody palliative care not pregnancy... I've seen both my parents and cousins through hospice care so I do not mean any offence...but the way she is sat and Hagrids caption. Fecking hell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I came here after I seen that photo because I knew everyone would feel the same . Why does it look like she’s been wheeled out in her death bed to get some fresh air ? It’s pregnancy sickness you’re not dying love . Most women get it and have to get on with it , don’t have the luxury to lie like that imagine if you and H had a real job ? One that meant you had to carry on .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
4 hours ago in Prezzo

Came here to say the exact same thing!

The Video starts;
“We headed out for a lush dinner this evening at Prezzo”! This bloody evening!! No Charl I think you meant to say last Thursday evening, Why lie? why not say I was too busy/unwell last week this is where we went for dinner …

Also Why can’t H run Greedy’s account if she is so sick or are they both suffering with pregnancy related illness? 🤭 If she has all these pre records I can’t see why H can’t edit and upload she seems to know how to use her affiliate links for kids size extra small shorts and Sunny’s
🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's probably not even suffering from sickness. This is the perfect excuse to be even lazier than usual and she will milk it for what it's worth for the whole 9 months.
An excuse to not do any content, an excuse not to do anything around the house.
She was a school bully, she robbed pensioners and apparently her 2 boys are the naughtiest in their school, god help this poor baby having a mother like her.

Reactions: 27
She's probably not even suffering from sickness. This is the perfect excuse to be even lazier than usual and she will milk it for what it's worth for the whole 9 months.
An excuse to not do any content, an excuse not to do anything around the house.
She was a school bully, she robbed pensioners and apparently her 2 boys are the naughtiest in their school, god help this poor baby having a mother like her.
Can see how it'll play out a mile off, good luck Greedy Guts, you'll definitely need it

Imagine having to constantly play the sympathy card to keep your social media viable. No thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.