Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
kitchen reveal....looks like 99% of the insta huns kitchens...so original 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do like the kitchen but can't understand why that's took 3 months

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand the cooker - I absolutely love cooking and couldn’t think of a worse set up. Enclosed so will get stinking and stain (and probably peel), no work too space, nowhere to put my wine glass I pretend I’m using because I need to add some to the food 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand the cooker - I absolutely love cooking and couldn’t think of a worse set up. Enclosed so will get stinking and stain (and probably peel), no work too space, nowhere to put my wine glass I pretend I’m using because I need to add some to the food 😂😂😂😂
All that doesn't matter to her. Like I said before, she doesn't and can't cook and she goes out for dinner the majority of the time. Its all for show.
She doesn't even use the kitchen to cook her kids dinner or prepare their school pack lunch because they get given tinned hotdogs and microwave meals in a thermo flask 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
FFS. Cost of living crisis and there was nothing wrong with the old kitchen. Just needed brightening up. Give it a few years and this one will get ripped out. WTF is wrong with these people.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We had a range like this and it didn’t last two years but luckily we were covered on warranty so needless to say I went electric after that trauma. The splash back I have currently gets greasy and I have lots of space either side plus surfaces for spoons (and wine!) so Greedys ain’t practical at all. As for making memories baking what a load of tit!

I like the look of the kitchen but having designed my own kitchen before moving a mere 6 months later to one I inherited I noe see many faults.
that range is lovely. But I could not work there cooking hemmed in beside those units, you need to put spoons down add spices, do stuff that needs side bits!
the units will get so manky too, her old kitchen had it right with units not coming all way down. Does the island have seats?
I have a range too. It’s great, but if I was designing my new kitchen I’d have double ovens at eye level. Easy to access, east to use, we haven’t seen inside yet but I designed pull out spice larder next to cooker- etc

anyway, I’m rambling. My point, it looks nice but imho it wouldn’t work at all trying to cook literally anything without stressing about putting spoons and all sorts down 🤣

Reactions: 5
Fs...even the ads know greedys an alki when she's not pregnant.
Bet she's gutted it's not the other duff we are talking about
Screenshot_20230624_235145_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230624_235149_Chrome.jpg

Why is she talking about pregnancy like a disease? Feel really sick. So what? Your pregnant you've been pregnant twice before she should know the symptoms. Most people have proper jobs when they're pregnant- saying that I work with a pregnant person who is scared of work and it probably is better for them to be at home because of all the feeling sick moaning I can't be bothered listening to (also the lack of work and shes only been there 2 months) Sware folk just feel sorry for themselves when pregnant. It will be a sad day when the bairn pops out with a better mental age than greedy. Poor child getting dragged up for content.
Also I would've preferred a microwave than a wine cellar.
Can't get drunk with a new born up every few hours. H drinks just as much so she would be beelin if greedy drinks and she has to get up with the baby 🥺

Reactions: 10
Fs...even the ads know greedys an alki when she's not pregnant.
Bet she's gutted it's not the other duff we are talking about View attachment 2263366View attachment 2263369

Can't get drunk with a new born up every few hours. H drinks just as much so she would be beelin if greedy drinks and she has to get up with the baby 🥺
Nah H knows her place, she's Cinderella and GG is the wicked step mother, suppose that makes the kids the ugly step sisters 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#bibitybopidyboo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like the look of the kitchen but having designed my own kitchen before moving a mere 6 months later to one I inherited I noe see many faults.
that range is lovely. But I could not work there cooking hemmed in beside those units, you need to put spoons down add spices, do stuff that needs side bits!
the units will get so manky too, her old kitchen had it right with units not coming all way down. Does the island have seats?
I have a range too. It’s great, but if I was designing my new kitchen I’d have double ovens at eye level. Easy to access, east to use, we haven’t seen inside yet but I designed pull out spice larder next to cooker- etc

anyway, I’m rambling. My point, it looks nice but imho it wouldn’t work at all trying to cook literally anything without stressing about putting spoons and all sorts down 🤣
Imagine having no work space around a hob. Don’t they stir their fajita pasta? 😂 Classic example of what they want vs what they need. Absolute shambles of a design.

Reactions: 8
Shes was constipated,so she is literally telling everyone about her toilet habits but then wont discuss about the whole pregnancy situation, is this women going have every pregnancy symptom going just so it looks like she’s talking about and can relate and be open , I’ll be surprised if she didn’t go live with the birth at this rate !!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A countdown to revealing her pregnancy to the boys is just messed up beyond words

• Sad
  • Heart
Those poor boys being exploited like this 😡 as soon as the law changes to protect young children for being used as “content” for their parents the better.
I bet they were told more than once to get the perfect reactions on camera and the best angles, like when H appeared to propose twice in Paris, all for show, all for engagement and it’s sick 🤢

• Sick
Everything is fake! They are so unhappy, needing the likes and comments to fill the void. (it’s not gonna work slap head!!)
Why share every detail about everything? The most special things that I have with my partner, is special because only we know about it!!

She doesn’t come across as being maternal at all!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.