Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here after I seen that photo because I knew everyone would feel the same . Why does it look like she’s been wheeled out in her death bed to get some fresh air ? It’s pregnancy sickness you’re not dying love . Most women get it and have to get on with it , don’t have the luxury to lie like that imagine if you and H had a real job ? One that meant you had to carry on .
I'm glad you said it so bluntly 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Sure you would know it’s pre recorded anyway. Brody still has that ridiculous tail !!! Idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 11
The pregnancy announcement day is when they went out for dinner. I guess she didn’t post the Ad as she already knew she would gain maximum engagement rates on the announcement post! Conniving little witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isn’t it amazing how she wasn’t sick that day but has been sick everyday since !
The pregnancy announcement day is when they went out for dinner. I guess she didn’t post the Ad as she already knew she would gain maximum engagement rates on the announcement post! Conniving little witch!

Funny how she is so unwell/sick and can’t eat or do content but I keep seeing post on her stories of food & dinners out with the family. When I was pregnant I was very unwell I had take medication to help with sickness and I remained that was until she popped out! I certainly wouldn’t be able to sit in a restaurant and eat without throwing up!

Reactions: 6
When she's sucking up the Solomon Sister's arse with that cheap looking cup she mentions a new coffee machine next week. Has she not already had at least 2 different Nespresso Machines that lasted a matter of weeks each? Wonder if she's going to get a proper machine that requires a lot of effort and cleaning, etc. or just repeating the exact same type of machines again to get the stupid slow mo coffee shots that she used as her entire content for weeks previously because she has nothing else to give...other than a content baby in a few months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she's sucking up the Solomon Sister's arse with that cheap looking cup she mentions a new coffee machine next week. Has she not already had at least 2 different Nespresso Machines that lasted a matter of weeks each? Wonder if she's going to get a proper machine that requires a lot of effort and cleaning, etc. or just repeating the exact same type of machines again to get the stupid slow mo coffee shots that she used as her entire content for weeks previously because she has nothing else to give...other than a content baby in a few months time.
Now she's got her kitchen she will be getting all nee appliances to go with it. So of course she will get a new coffee machine, that was exactly like the old one just a different aesthetic 🤦‍♀️ shes so wasteful.
All u need to do is check out her local selling sites to see what she's sold off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg the picture H posted last night is rediculous. Like someone said it’s like she’s a palliative patient!! I had hyperemesis when pregnant and I still had to go to work in between hospital stays on drips. She is a joke honestly 😅.

the video she posted of the announcement to the kids made me abit uncomfortable… it’s too personal in my opinion. I don’t think the older boy seemed to happy? It’s such a big change for them - a new sibling etc so I don’t think it should of been shared ☹

Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20230626_163533_Instagram.jpg
definitely been ditched by swan aswell by the looks of this, so who will supply all the new kitchen crap as she sold most the Swan stuff on marketplace before the kitchen reno, I will piss myself laughing if she has to buy the lot herself, as obviously no one has gifted her pans 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Okay Greedy trying to act relatable for the Huns. The dupes are probably £999.00 🤣🙄

3B83173D-8034-4940-AD74-01810CD189EF.jpeg

---
Found some guyyys slurp, click my link and add discount code #greedyguts for 1% discount thank me later slurp by guyyyss so sick I can’t eat but here’s an Ad! 🤣🤣
6E58D19E-ABA9-4AE9-844A-3BFC454E1BB5.jpeg

3BEC057F-A193-4AAB-BE24-4DA23591EDEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t cope.. how can you recommend a saucepan that you’ve not even used? Hope everything sticks to them and they’re tit .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.