Missgreedyshome #24 she’s Quit the Liquor H still dog poo picker, Free kitchen is crap crying over a Tap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Confirms that a beige tile doesn’t go with a grey marble effect worktop!
---
To be honest that kitchen is totally my style however it gives me the rage that she has not had to pay 1 single penny for it. The amount of families in desperate need for something not even half this extravagant is beyond me. My best friend is a hard working mum of 2 her hubby works full time and their kitchen is falling apart and they have no working oven (hobs and grill work) but they just cannot afford to get a basic one at the min. And you get this freeloader flaunting the kitchen like she's ever worked a proper day in her life. She's an embarrassment and a shocking example for her kids. If you want it work for it and she is just gifted left right and centre. It pisses me off can't wait for the day she lands on her arse and not her feet for once. Scumbag
I’m convinced the time for her to fall on her arse is not too far away…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s quite a small kitchen, I would of thought better use could of been made of the kitchen/diner

Reactions: 6
Looks tit mate. And that long handle on the island is making me itch doesn’t look any good 🤣

Reactions: 8
In her write up she uses the word ‘imposter’ ! SS & Mrs H have used that word in past few weeks! Bet Greedy had to look what it meant first!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flooring doesn’t match at all - however I wouldn’t turn it down if I’d be offered it for free 👍🏼

Reactions: 13
And clearly the 'health kick' for them both is never intended to be more than a very short term thing. Clearly pregnancy this time, but with all her mental illness claims you'd think she'd just realise alcohol isn't any good for her, and if Penfold wants to pretend to do this whole whatever nonsense she's trying, again very little or no alcohol. You can entertain and have the occasional drink putting a bottle in the normal fridge. Very few people who want to use mental health to excuse crappy behaviour and disappearing from work need a wine fridge!

Screenshot_20230623-201223_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the gear but no idea! Very unimpressed, bland and void of character. No amount of freebies is worth it, she's sold herself down the river and for what?

Reactions: 12
I seriously prefer the old one!
Also, can she not do anything original? This is so like Hinch’s kitchen (but a shitter version!) and also the write ups are very similar!
Welcome to the heart of our Home!
My Dream Kitchen!
Bore off Greedy with your free stuff,
When they use the word “tummy” it sends me into an absolute irrational rage

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I seriously prefer the old one!
Also, can she not do anything original? This is so like Hinch’s kitchen (but a shitter version!) and also the write ups are very similar!
Welcome to the heart of our Home!
My Dream Kitchen!
Bore off Greedy with your free stuff,
No wonder Mrs Hinch dosent like greedy. Hinch knows she's a copycat, with no mind of her own.

Reactions: 17
Laughed when I read bake cakes and make fajita pasta 🤣🤣

She ain't making tit in that kitchen

• Haha
How the duck are they cooking anything without a tap???? Ahhh that’s what the mountains of bottled water is for!

Reactions: 2
Laughed when I read bake cakes and make fajita pasta 🤣🤣

She ain't making tit in that kitchen
When have u ever seen her in any kitchen baking 🤣🤣
She will probably beg swan for a bloody electric mixer now, use it once then chuck it in her shed ready for market place when everyone has forgotten about it

• Haha
I like the look of the kitchen but having designed my own kitchen before moving a mere 6 months later to one I inherited I noe see many faults.
that range is lovely. But I could not work there cooking hemmed in beside those units, you need to put spoons down add spices, do stuff that needs side bits!
the units will get so manky too, her old kitchen had it right with units not coming all way down. Does the island have seats?
I have a range too. It’s great, but if I was designing my new kitchen I’d have double ovens at eye level. Easy to access, east to use, we haven’t seen inside yet but I designed pull out spice larder next to cooker- etc

anyway, I’m rambling. My point, it looks nice but imho it wouldn’t work at all trying to cook literally anything without stressing about putting spoons and all sorts down 🤣

I like the look of the kitchen but having designed my own kitchen before moving a mere 6 months later to one I inherited I noe see many faults.
that range is lovely. But I could not work there cooking hemmed in beside those units, you need to put spoons down add spices, do stuff that needs side bits!
the units will get so manky too, her old kitchen had it right with units not coming all way down. Does the island have seats?
I have a range too. It’s great, but if I was designing my new kitchen I’d have double ovens at eye level. Easy to access, east to use, we haven’t seen inside yet but I designed pull out spice larder next to cooker- etc

anyway, I’m rambling. My point, it looks nice but imho it wouldn’t work at all trying to cook literally anything without stressing about putting spoons and all sorts down 🤣
She's only got that range because Stacey has one guaranteed. Greedy is like the green eyed monster.

Also looks like she's tried to ram everything possible in that kitchen, even a lovely wine chiller for the non alcohol drinker 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Face it miss greedy guts you’re just a Poundland version of Hinch and so is your kitchen!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's not my style so I was never going to like it but you can definitely tell by the layout that they don't cook. It's so cramped around the hob.
When I redone my kitchen the designer said the minimum between hob and side panel was 30cm or the heat will ruin the finish and you need space to put things down and pan handles. That looks about 10cm.
And I'm probably going to offend people but I hate gold, it reminds me of a great aunts 70s bathroom that had gold taps that had to be polished with brasso! And personally hate gold and stainless steel together just looks cheap.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.