Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is she achieving? Begging for freebies, posting constant links and ads, scamming charities…. Jealous?? I don’t think so. I’m more than happy with my business I’ve spent 5 years building, my home and everything in it that was bought with money my partner and I worked hard to earn, my children who see two hard working parents and appreciate what they have, that are taken on days out and spent time with. I’ve nothing to be jealous for and I sleep perfectly well at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This thread has been shyte for ages. Thanks for spicing it up greedy 🐸 ☕ welcome newbies... Read the wiki!
Tbh I do think Charlotte is being honest about ITS. But I think she’s jumped before she was pushed though.
I actually think she’s fuked now and she knows it. Her name is getting thrown about far too much for it all to be a coincidence. Always clutches at straws with the mental health card but any reputable business isn’t going to want to be associated with this type of person
Yes it's getting a regular thing now, must be exhausting living life on the edge all the time. Imagine constantly shitting yourself thinking what scam youve pulled is going to come into public knowledge next, how youre going to wriggle yourself out of this one to keep the sheep on side. Just putting money and an instagram page before your family's happiness and those kids privacy, it's a pathetic life really. She convinces herself that 'trolls' are jealous but she knows deep down that only the truth gets told here, and that none of us would swap places with her for any of her dodgy money

Reactions: 14
Just searched for her on my partners phone, had to click a link to her profile in a photo and this came up
Definitely blocked. Wouldn’t put it past her to have stalked your account first and blocked anyone you have mentioned/tagged etc on your account so you can’t get to her page. What sad lives influencers have 🤣 but we’re the jealous ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm off to bed, if the thread goes over feel free to start a new one i dont mind doing the recap, otherwise I will start one in the morning, goodnight everyone apart from Charlotte greedy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s blocking anyone who has liked the charities page. Imagine that’s how she classes you as a troll? By liking a charity that does good.

guys when I say I was a fan, I was genuinely a fan of hers, I just said putting a charity on blast to hundreds of thousands of followers is disgusting and I’m a bleep now.

This has been a wild Sunday night

gonna go eat my ITS dress and hang myself with my dusk throw

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really hope people start calling her out on Instagram about it. With that and H claiming disability benefits and having a blue badge when she walks the dogs miles and plays netball every week they are absolutely scum! I’m so angry right now.
Why do you think H is claiming disability benefits?

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i think the mothersmatter page is gone aswell, i searched and it's not coming up. Greedy Guts is a vile leech on society... i can not wait to see her fail 🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 15
i think the mothersmatter page is gone aswell, i searched and it's not coming up. Greedy Guts is a vile leech on society... i can not wait to see her fail 🤮
Why would their page have gone? That doesn’t make sense.

Reactions: 4
More of a lurker than a commenter here, but she has really gripped my sh*t tonight! Especially after seeing that the charity insta page is not available anymore. What an absolute scum bag!!! If anyone knows where they live please report them to gov.uk for pip fraud (greedy is bound to be claiming PIP for her ‘BPD’ and H) also their council will be Rhondda Cynon Taf Council to report the blue badge to!

Reactions: 15
Ahh no I feel really bad for them, her bleeping airhead followers are basically abusing them. They've removed comments on their face book too 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Greedy account still on insta but I cannot find the mothers matter cymru..must of deleted it 🥺 what a sad world we live in where people are indoctrinated by influencers who feel the need to troll a charity

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just searched for her on my partners phone, had to click a link to her profile in a photo and this came up
Are you logged into your partners account on your phone? When you block someone there is an option to block any other accounts they may have or create, and it recognises if you’re on the same device. She blocked me on my burner but I’m also blocked on my main now too x

Reactions: 3
Long time occasional lurker here 👋🏼
What happened with H and fm? I’d forgotten she did it until I read the comments about her getting banned! Can somebody fill me in please?

Reactions: 4
Are you logged into your partners account on your phone? When you block someone there is an option to block any other accounts they may have or create, and it recognises if you’re on the same device. She blocked me on my burner but I’m also blocked on my main now too x
No, he was logged in on his Instagram account

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.