Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, he was logged in on his Instagram account
She’s maybe went even a step further than what I would even expect and had a look at who your partner was as it’s likely we would go on our partners accounts if we were blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well I was having a leisurely browse of tattle before bed and then BAM this little lot gets brought to my attention on another thread 👀

I bleeping despise Instagrammers/instahuns and have always said that the day Instagram gets shut the duck down will be a good one. This cretin, imo, is way up there when it comes to “all that is wrong with the influencer culture.” Nasty, nasty piece of work. And I don’t follow her or keep up with her threads but this latest lot has brought me over again. The pathetic, fake tear pity-post she did before was the last time I was here. No other person influenced my decision to come here and read about her other than her, herself ironically!

Everything I think and feel about this latest scandal has been covered spectacularly already and I look forward to seeing where it goes now the cat is out of the bag. However, the bleeping ARROGANCE of this witch, with her piss-poor excuses and woe-is-me attitude on her instasham stories has made my bleeping blood boil!! In particular this:

She (and she alone, judging by her wording) has helped many women, “some who were within days of ending their life”

ERM EXCUSE ME!!? DO NOT bleeping DARE!

So dangerous and irresponsible to make claims like that. If she did help these women then how the duck are they now going to feel reading that?She’s just lobbed them under the bus. Awful. You can’t possibly know if someone is “within days of ending their life” that’s not how it works 😣 Dreadful thing to say and even more so to then try and hide behind because you have been caught out. What a repulsive piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If she genuinely cared about all the women she supposedly helped she wouldn’t have thrown the charity that supports them under the bus like she has. The only person she cares about is herself

• Heart
Reactions: 34
ITS prices now she's been exposed pahahaha. Trying to get rid any which way they can, be free before long! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20221128_011232_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Well I was having a leisurely browse of tattle before bed and then BAM this little lot gets brought to my attention on another thread 👀

I bleeping despise Instagrammers/instahuns and have always said that the day Instagram gets shut the duck down will be a good one. This cretin, imo, is way up there when it comes to “all that is wrong with the influencer culture.” Nasty, nasty piece of work. And I don’t follow her or keep up with her threads but this latest lot has brought me over again. The pathetic, fake tear pity-post she did before was the last time I was here. No other person influenced my decision to come here and read about her other than her, herself ironically!

Everything I think and feel about this latest scandal has been covered spectacularly already and I look forward to seeing where it goes now the cat is out of the bag. However, the bleeping ARROGANCE of this witch, with her piss-poor excuses and woe-is-me attitude on her instasham stories has made my bleeping blood boil!! In particular this:

She (and she alone, judging by her wording) has helped many women, “some who were within days of ending their life”

So dangerous and irresponsible to make claims like that. If she did help these women then how the duck are they now going to feel reading that?She’s just lobbed them under the bus. Awful. You can’t possibly know if someone is “within days of ending their life” that’s not how it works 😣 Dreadful thing to say and even more so to then try and hide behind because you have been caught out. What a repulsive piece of tit.

Same here, binned her ages ago but noticed this thread growing arms and legs.

She and all cunts like her on SM want putting in the fucken bin!

She seems to have gone from strength to strength since I last viewed her.

Although not sure what cuntery she's guilty of this time round, I hope it puts an end to her scamming platform!

Can't believe the brands working with her!! Fucken shocked!

Reactions: 11
Funny how over the last couple of weeks she's deleted just short of 20 pictures from her grid. All the ITS one's and any other incriminating pics I bet. She knew tit was gonna go down so swiftly deleted it all.

Screenshot_20221128_021844_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Exactly this. Says these women were in days of ending their lives but happy to tell people not to donate to the very charity supporting said women. She’s a vile witch.

Reactions: 16
The charity need to stand their ground and show receipts. She is cut up about trolls but has no problem trolling and inciting trolling of a charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They can’t even do their “jobs” properly. Why is is soooo difficult to write AD. I hope comeuppance and Karma comes soon

Reactions: 12
Clearly why she’s been getting her ‘ cleaning mojo back’ in prep for not trying to be a fashion hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If all this was innocent then at the time what she should have done is put a story up and said how her partnership with the charity isn't working out and they have decided to cut ties but wish each other the best. Same with her partnership with ITS. Thats being professional and clear!
But no, its got to this point because she's in the wrong, has done something wrong and now she's trying to back track!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why isn’t she being open with her beloved followers about not “working with” ITS any more??!!
Did they bin her? Oh my!

I see hustler 'aitch didn't go back to selling the FM perfume after that last year's fiasco even though she mentioned about doing it at Christmas again. I really hope everyone did get their money back.

'Aitch now seems content on being Greedychops side kick doing ads now and changing her user name. I had second hand cringe for her with that chocolate ad 🤣

Reactions: 19
Anyone that’s emailing brands she works with, include the messages that she sent to Katie. She will worm her way out of the comments from the charity, but actively telling people not to donate to a charity that’s helping people desperately in need is really scummy and just shows what type of person she is

Reactions: 22
This thread is going quicker than H’s disability benefits goes on booze

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Not been on here for a few weeks and there was 25 pages to read! Still got 14 to go so I apologise of I over lap. To recap I actually.get the splitting the rooms. We did this earlier this year. The kitchen had been knocked through but was huge & with the shape couldn't get anything to look right. Even if we put a cup on the side looked messy. We cut the end off and created a snug. It's made both areas functioning. We've then opened up the end for the concrete shed to be a utility. We've run out of money for now so not finished but it's made better use of the area.
With regards to mothers matter. How has she ripped them off? I get leading them on & not coming through with a collaboration. But are mothers matter an actual charity? I know thos was debated before as not for profit are not always charity & ITS will not be able to claim back for certain expenses if its not charity. Someone said here too thst the woman from mothers matter was as dodgy as Greedy. Was she also connected to the positive builder?
Edited for spelling

Reactions: 4
Not been on here for a few weeks and there was 25 pages to read! Still got 14 to go so I apologise of I over lap. To recap I actually.get the splitting the rooms. We did this earlier this year. The kitchen had been knocked through but was huge & with the shape couldn't get anything to look right. Even if we put a cup on the side looked messy. We cut the end off and created a snug. It's made both areas functioning. We've then opened up the end for the concrete shed to be a utility. We've run out of money for now so not finished but it's made better use of the area.
With regards to mothers matter. How has she ripped them off? I get leading them on & not coming through with a collaboration. But are mothers matter an actual charity? I know thos was debated before as not for profit are not always charity & ITS will not be able to claim back for certain expenses if its not charity. Someone said here too thst the woman from mothers matter was as dodgy as Greedy. Was she also connected to the positive builder?
Edited for spelling
Apparently she pocketed some of the money that she raised when she raffled her ball gown off and didn't give the charity the whole amount 🤷‍♀️ shes also emotionally blackmailing the charity into keeping quiet too

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.