Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not been on here for a few weeks and there was 25 pages to read! Still got 14 to go so I apologise of I over lap. To recap I actually.get the splitting the rooms. We did this earlier this year. The kitchen had been knocked through but was huge & with the shape couldn't get anything to look right. Even if we put a cup on the side looked messy. We cut the end off and created a snug. It's made both areas functioning. We've then opened up the end for the concrete shed to be a utility. We've run out of money for now so not finished but it's made better use of the area.
With regards to mothers matter. How has she ripped them off? I get leading them on & not coming through with a collaboration. But are mothers matter an actual charity? I know thos was debated before as not for profit are not always charity & ITS will not be able to claim back for certain expenses if its not charity. Someone said here too thst the woman from mothers matter was as dodgy as Greedy. Was she also connected to the positive builder?
Edited for spelling
They are not a registered charity, they are a non for profit that provide support to struggling Mums. The colab that Greedy promised them with ITS was supposed to help out the Mums and children for Christmas. (I don’t believe ITS even knew about her offer). Instead of letting the charity know, Greedy ignored their messages and just sent them a voice note to say she couldn’t fulfill her promise anymore which left them in the lurch. Even if the manager is not very nice that has nothing to do with the Mums they are clearly supporting. Greedy has been messaging their supporters and encouraging them not to donate which is not ok. She can’t put out on her stories that she supported Mums who wanted to end their lives and then try and stop people donating to support those same Mums. She also told the charity to delete their comments about her or she would harm herself but then publicly slated them on her stories to all her followers so only her side of the story was being told.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Where are her management through all of this? Surely they can’t have advised that ‘statement’ last night?

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she is going to get away with this
I genuinely don't think she will, she will 100% know he's totally fucked up. No matter how much doormat Harriet tries to convince her otherwise.

Any 'followers' who think her behaviour is acceptable are deluded, I'd bet most don't even watch her stories, a chunk will be us tattle trolls 🙄 and the rest are silly idiots who see her as someone to aspire to.

Howling at ITS selling off her shite left overs at £3 🤣🤣

Imagine the people in her town, they'll all be talking about this, those poor boys

Reactions: 19
I should have known better than to have an early night. Everything that has been said is spot on. I'm disgusted (but not surprised) she's now doing a u-turn and openly telling people not to donate to the chairty. Thought she was such a good person 😕
Screenshot_20221128-090055_Instagram.jpg

And it's not OK for people to contact her or her brands but it's OK for her 'huns' to contact the chairty. She's sat back and did nothing to stop that! And we know she saw it because of the messages to that lady.
Now the chairty have had to delete their page. So well done Greedy! She knows there are vulnerable women that chairty help....she said so herself. But Greedy is o.k. for the the chairty page to shut down because they were brave enough to share the truth about her.
Shame on you Charlotte Greedy!

Reactions: 34
Did all of this start because of the comments the charity made on Facebook? They definitely weren’t put out for ‘trolls’ benefit as greedy is making out?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Funny how over the last couple of weeks she's deleted just short of 20 pictures from her grid. All the ITS one's and any other incriminating pics I bet. She knew tit was gonna go down so swiftly deleted it all.

View attachment 1765672
Wonder what went, obviously the mothers matter ball one, I'd be curious of she has deleted the ITS ones cause that would point towards them dropping her.

Bet Adam has had enough of the drama surrounding this girl 🤢, I'll laugh my arse off cause she'll never be able to finish thst house off if they drop her.

Reactions: 15
Did all of this start because of the comments the charity made on Facebook? They definitely weren’t put out for ‘trolls’ benefit as greedy is making out?
It seems so, the charity replied back to a comment asking about the project and I really think they bit their tongue, they could have said a lot more and a lot worse in my opinion! They've certainly not fed "trolls" information, she's full of bullshit and has made out, to her followers that they've been on here spouting stuff about her, she's vile.

Reactions: 22
Fingers crossed the charity are getting legal advice about all this especially after being forced to remove one of their social media outlets that promote the charity!
Shes bleeping disgusting and got far too cocky with her scamming. One day she will go too far with it and do it to the wrong person. No wonder the locals can't stand her!

• Heart
If they aren't a registered charity did greedy do the raffle illegally??? You need to be registered to do a raffle where tickets are bought prior to the event!!!!!!!!!

Also the fact this morning she seems happy she's taken down a organisation helping grieving mothers. It doesnt matter what you think of someone personally you dont slag them off to your thousands of followers and then start inboxing people slanderous comments. This shows how unprofessional she is, if I was a company wanting influences to promote my products I wouldnt touch her with a barge pole.

Fingers crossed the charity are getting legal advice about all this especially after being forced to remove one of their social media outlets that promote the charity!
Shes bleeping disgusting and got far too cocky with her scamming. One day she will go too far with it and do it to the wrong person. No wonder the locals can't stand her!
I believe they are. 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Have ITS dropped her or has she pulled out of working with them?
She reckons her choice because of her mental health. I call bullshit. Her years contract was up and for whatever reasons (plenty to choose from), they’ve obviously chosen not to renew it. No way would she have given that up willingly. It was probably her best paying gig so why would she?

Reactions: 27
She reckons her choice because of her mental health. I call bullshit. Her years contract was up and for whatever reasons (plenty to choose from), they’ve obviously chosen not to renew it. No way would she have given that up willingly. It was probably her best paying gig so why would she?
I wouldn’t have thought so either.
I remember her raffling that dress off, don’t remember what ‘charity’ it was.
Wonder what was actually said by them, she could be just taking it all the wrong way I guess?! Although if they’ve done nothing wrong, why hide/go private?

Reactions: 2
She was probably told by ITS that if they did this for her they would have to do it with all there other calabs… so Greedy had a paddy “Don’t u you know who I am”!

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t have thought so either.
I remember her raffling that dress off, don’t remember what ‘charity’ it was.
Wonder what was actually said by them, she could be just taking it all the wrong way I guess?! Although if they’ve done nothing wrong, why hide/go private?
They’re a small charity with a little voice and no legal team/managers and reps, she has a manager and hundred thousand followers, she did all but name them and put them on blast. She then privately messaged fans telling them sick lies about the charity and to not donate.

I don’t think the charity wanted any part of it so deleted their Instagram due to the abuse and to not further take anymore damage that they already took from Charlotte and then her fans. It’s the sensible thing to do, it looks so bad and unprofessional seeing dogs abuse in their comments and lie after lie so it’s easier for them to delete and seek legal action.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Regardless of her followers on Instagram she's still a person, she lives in the community she's done the absolutely dirty on. I cannot begin to imagine how she will show her face locally again.

Fake best bubs, label lady and hinch are not going to have her back. They can support her online but that means jack tit.

Reactions: 21
I think so. I think someone innocently asked for an update on a post the charity had made way back in July and the charity replied truthfully. No one went deliberately out of their way to “out” Miss Greedybollocks. She’s actually made it blow up with her attention-seeking Instagram story. Sorry but I think she’s a nasty, evil bleep through and through, especially now it’s also come to light she’s messaging people and telling them not to donate to this charity! Even though she’s also saying this charity helps women “within days of ending their life.” Dangerous move to make, don’t you think Greedy? Now you’ve bullied that charity into disappearing and taken away the vital support they offered 🤬🤬🤬 what’s your next move to fix this mess YOU and you alone have created?

Didn’t see what the July post was as it appears to now be deleted. Does anyone have a receipt? I’m guessing it was news about Greedy and an ITS collab?

Reactions: 16
They’re a small charity with a little voice and no legal team/managers and reps, she has a manager and hundred thousand followers, she did all but name them and put them on blast. She then privately messaged fans telling them sick lies about the charity and to not donate.

I don’t think the charity wanted any part of it so deleted their Instagram due to the abuse and to not further take anymore damage that they already took from Charlotte and then her fans. It’s the sensible thing to do, it looks so bad and unprofessional seeing dogs abuse in their comments and lie after lie so it’s easier for them to delete and seek legal action.
Where is the proof she was messaging people lies about the charity and telling them not to donate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.