Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your not telling me she couldn't emulsion the living room herself before the sofas come? Instead of that ridiculous door decoration she could have painted and gutted that living room.

Absolutely howling how heaps of the instahuns are away with swan to London, not invited Charl? No ITS ads, no Hut, no Iconic, work is def drying up

As for Harriet saying thousands have asked for the link, hmm, I very much doubt that's true
course they havent asked 😂😂 its all bs yet again 🥱

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t afford to do the living room?? If they didn’t eat out all the time, didn’t spend over £100 on Christmas pyjamas, £60 on Christmas chocolate boards that can’t be used again, god knows how much on a tacky Christmas display she’d have had plenty of money to make the living room look decent. Also why split the room right where the log burner is? Why not keep it and use it as the centre feature in the living room?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ya what? She’s splitting the room into two because she doesn’t like big rooms…. Again…. She’s splitting the room into twooo….. because she doesn’t like big rooooooms…
So the rooms in two guys, but the back half is getting an extension because she infact does like being rooms or not. What the duck is she smoking.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ya what? She’s splitting the room into two because she doesn’t like big rooms…. Again…. She’s splitting the room into twooo….. because she doesn’t like big rooooooms…
So the rooms in two guys, but the back half is getting an extension because she infact does like being rooms or not. What the duck is she smoking.
Why would you want loads of rooms cutting you off from each other? By the time you put some sofas in there a big tv, a nice coffee table sideboard and some pictures and it would be fine and would feel a lot closer and 'cwtchier'. Why does she have to go over the top, with yet another extension idea, jesus christ just finish what you've got Charlotte you melt and stop trying to compete with insta huns it's so pathetic and desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw the original photos of the house and it was beautiful when she moved in. I’d hardly call it a renovation, it only needed a bit of cosmetic work doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice yesterday when she was talking about her Christmas front door reveal Harriet reminded her to put a timer up and then Greedy said ‘I’m going to pop a timer up because of the kind of person I am’. It was something like that anyway. Obviously been reading here when someone the other day mentioned about how she puts a timer up for everything!

Reactions: 7
Ordered makeup which will never probably be worn because she constantly has her hair scraped back and looks like shes just come from a crackden 😂😂. Im all for mothers not being able to do themselves up sometimes as they have kids etc but her kids are not exactly small..she never makes an effort but then i suppose when she does she still looks like tit and has 0 style anyway..stick to your style of looking like a crackhead greedy chops 👏🏼.

And what is this 🤢!? Hideous.
She's gross isn't she. She could be donating so much of the tit she gets gifted but instead she would rather show it off on the gram and shove it all in a cupboard.

Christ that floor is disgusting, those poor boys must dread having to come back home from their other mums house!

• Heart
Plus her sofa has been trashed, I
Of course it's a cream sofa...colour wont matter to her as it's probably gifted.......again!!!!! 😡😡😡😡
The last sofa was too? Honestly makes me sick the money 'gifted' to these Huns. What a total slob, the mess of the current sofa is a total disgrace.

Of all the instahuns, her and H really give me the boak, can see Greedy recoil when Harriet goes close to her. This facade won't last

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why would you want loads of rooms cutting you off from each other? By the time you put some sofas in there a big tv, a nice coffee table sideboard and some pictures and it would be fine and would feel a lot closer and 'cwtchier'. Why does she have to go over the top, with yet another extension idea, jesus christ just finish what you've got Charlotte you melt and stop trying to compete with insta huns it's so pathetic and desperate.
I'd love to know where this extention is going because there's no room at the front 🤣

She's gross isn't she. She could be donating so much of the tit she gets gifted but instead she would rather show it off on the gram and shove it all in a cupboard.

Christ that floor is disgusting, those poor boys must dread having to come back home from their other mums house!
No she sells all her gifted items on Facebook market place 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That room isn’t that big. Does she miss her shoebox living room that was jammed so full she took the door off at Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1754414you got cream sofas because you copy everything Stacey solomon does you sad cow.and because they were probably free like the rest of the shite you wait for. Cant wait to see those giant dogs slobbing all over them 🤣🤣

I'll Pop that on the wiki tonight
yep she's definitely a poundland version of stinky stacey lol.... and those new sofas are gonna be bogging in no time! 🤮🤮😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No she sells all her gifted items on Facebook market place 🤣
Oh god yes, how could I forget that!! Greedy little witch. Didn't she get dropped by a brand for being caught for that 🤣
I just remember a looooong time a go, when she was in her old house she had boxes full of make up and cosmetics that she clearly hardly used.

• Heart
Plus her sofa has been trashed, I

The last sofa was too? Honestly makes me sick the money 'gifted' to these Huns. What a total slob, the mess of the current sofa is a total disgrace.

Of all the instahuns, her and H really give me the boak, can see Greedy recoil when Harriet goes close to her. This facade won't last
Almost sure in their last house before they moved...she decorated the living room (looked more cozier than this one!!) and had a gifted sofa in there. Got rid of it (sold) before they moved here.
That room...wow looks like a tit hole. Bare floors....scuffed floors...no curtains and just...no life in it. Soulless

Reactions: 8
She's probably doing it out of spite because they wouldn't send her a new one again 🤣🤣
I thought this too you know! She’s fucked it and demanded a new one so she’s made it look as bad as possible haha!
It does look horrific mind, I can’t imagine she looks after things very well either. Does anyone know anyone else with the same sofa I’d love to see what theirs looks like

View attachment 1755502View attachment 1755503View attachment 1755504
what a great advert for sofology. Couch that would cost normal people probably £2000+ and doesn’t last 2 years!!!
I am sorry but she’s defo moved tit around to make it look even worse 🤣🤣 it looks like tit but she’s defo made it look even shitter! ‘H pull those bits down now you silly witch🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.