Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gods sake they’ve been out for ages. I’ve had them for so long, they’re not new. Also is there any other room in her house she can show apart from her bleeding bedroom?? She shows it at least twice a day, yes it still looks the same as does the view. We don’t need to see it every bloody day.

Reactions: 12
Marion and hinch were going on about those febreeze air fresheners last year .
hate the romper with tights in the winter look . She’s trying so damn hard to pose/ look like Stacey Solomon/ swash , it’s insane .
Announcements are probably a super exclusive coupon code for Gousto or a contest for a hotel becauee she’s going to stay at that hotel
Blah she’s boring

Reactions: 8
I think the “announcement” is just her asking her “friends” to be bridesmaids can’t imagine she’s got anything else that exciting to share

Reactions: 10
Also what is her obsession with throws? I mean to ask yesterday. Everytime she does a larger haul there is always throws. She bought more yesterday even though she was raving about ones from Dusk last week.

Reactions: 5
Did she not say at the beginning of the year she had a big announcement near Christmas? Was the book that announcement or idk?

Reactions: 5
I think the “announcement” is just her asking her “friends” to be bridesmaids can’t imagine she’s got anything else that exciting to share
You win!!

Copied her sister with her wedding location too so much for the venue of their dreams

Reactions: 12
Why is she copying home by Laura’s content at the mo lol like first the window lights now the bridesmaid stuff… she’s really lacking ideas for content if she’s having to copy off the most beige bint on insta haha

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but a bleeping timer for that? Why the hell would she think anyone would care about her asking her friends to be her ‘bride tribe’ 🤢!
Fair enough it’s exciting for her and her friends but why would anyone else give a tit? 🙄 even if she had to show as an ‘ad not an ad but have to say ad’ there was no need for a bloody timer, my god she is annoying

Also I see Hagrid had to wait until head had done her reel to post her bridesmaids 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you get gifted weddings in Cyprus?! 🤔
Haha I was getting married in Cyprus until we put it off for 2 years and ended up giving in and getting married at home (we went over to Cyprus for a 3 week honeymoon which was lush and I was glad it was just us lol) but anyhow it cost us 11 more to do it at home.

Haha I was getting married in Cyprus until we put it off for 2 years and ended up giving in and getting married at home (we went over to Cyprus for a 3 week honeymoon which was lush and I was glad it was just us lol) but anyhow it cost us 11 grand more to do it at home.
Sorry meant to edit not quote there 👀

Reactions: 2
Right I’m showing my age I know but when I got married I bought my bridesmaids a gift of jewellery to wear on the big day. Nothing flashy or expensive. I had two bridesmaids plus my teeny niece as a flower girl. How many bridesmaids is Greedy having and what on earth are the boxes all about? Bad enough popping a balloon with a note but this is obscene. Before anyone has a go I really don’t mean to offend but like I say I married a long while ago! There’ll be bridesmaid boxes and similar crap, along with personalised dressing gowns, in Cyprus. Anyway if she wanted to do it in this way, fine, just a simple gesture would’ve been nice considering people perhaps could get into debt being influenced by this scammer. Oh I forgot she probably begged for all of this and didn’t pay a penny

• Heart
I don’t think they can afford to get married in the U.K. if that was her dream venue why the change of mind?

Reactions: 10
Right I’m showing my age I know but when I got married I bought my bridesmaids a gift of jewellery to wear on the big day. Nothing flashy or expensive. I had two bridesmaids plus my teeny niece as a flower girl. How many bridesmaids is Greedy having and what on earth are the boxes all about? Bad enough popping a balloon with a note but this is obscene. Before anyone has a go I really don’t mean to offend but like I say I married a long while ago! There’ll be bridesmaid boxes and similar crap, along with personalised dressing gowns, in Cyprus. Anyway if she wanted to do it in this way, fine, just a simple gesture would’ve been nice considering people perhaps could get into debt being influenced by this scammer. Oh I forgot she probably begged for all of this and didn’t pay a penny
It's how its done nowadays. Grooms party also do boxes with a cigar, hip flask etc.
My friend does crafts and labels and has made up plenty bridal boxes

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No I agree completely and I got married recently. My bridesmaids obviously knew they were going to be asked, so I didn’t feel the need to get them a box of stuff they’re not going to use with bridesmaid on it! No hate at all to people who do it, I just find it so wasteful and mostly for show

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I absolutely hate these things.. also saying you can use this year after year but it has 2022 on it 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20221119-235439_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.