Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a twit! Those 'nice list' boards are £20 🙄 what an absolute waste of money. Folk are struggling to feed their families and stay warm. She genuinely is vulgar, her and penfold are two of a kind.

What goes around comes around Charl, I wish you all the best because your gonna need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Another morning shot of her bedroom and the view *yawn*. Come on Greedy, the same shot every morning is flipping boring now.

Reactions: 17
Wants to cover someone else’s tree with lights, do it Greedy and then you can bankrupt yourself even quicker when your electricity bill comes in
Got the idea off Hinchy by any chance 🙄

Reactions: 10
Why she trying to ruin Kevin and Perry? She's not funny and not comparable. she should stop. All these two arsewipes do is embarrass themselves for attention on the daily. Why humiliate yourself like that.

Reactions: 8
Looks like they are now getting married in Cyprus surprise surprise
I think the reason she's having it abroad is so she doesn't have to hide the fact that her best bubs In the world Stacey solomon and Mrs hinch isn't there. Because we all know the saddos are only 'instagram friends ' meaning you scratch my back ill scratch yours. Going abroad means only friends and family so easy solution

Can you get gifted weddings in Cyprus?! 🤔
Probably got a buy one get one free with her sister while they were there 🙄🤣

Do we know if she pinched the TV from the older child or the nursery?
I wonder if she is still 'trying out' the TV borrowed from one of the kids or has bought her own now.
If she hasn't, she's just bang out of order, the amount of money she wastes and then takes one of the kids tv's isn't kind.
Whilst I'm on the subject of her children though, I really think she needs to rein it in a bit. They are so spoiled it's ridiculous. She needs to remember that there are sooo many little ones, so less fortunate than hers. A lot of children never get to eat out, days out etc. She isn't doing her kids any favours at all.
Come at me all you like, this is MY opinion - just looking at her youngest, I'd put my money on her having trouble with tantrums and spoiled behaviour from him, just by seeing photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she is still 'trying out' the TV borrowed from one of the kids or has bought her own now.
If she hasn't, she's just bang out of order, the amount of money she wastes and then takes one of the kids tv's isn't kind.
Whilst I'm on the subject of her children though, I really think she needs to rein it in a bit. They are so spoiled it's ridiculous. She needs to remember that there are sooo many little ones, so less fortunate than hers. A lot of children never get to eat out, days out etc. She isn't doing her kids any favours at all.
Come at me all you like, this is MY opinion - just looking at her youngest, I'd put my money on her having trouble with tantrums and spoiled behaviour from him, just by seeing photos.
No i agree.They literally threw scooters at each others heads and greedy thought it was funny and used it as content. The other mum seems to do a lot of activities with them where as greedy seems to buy loads of tit for them but no time spent, too busy drinking or going out for food

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’tthink they are spoilt they always got clothes too small and okay second fiddle toher Phone

Reactions: 2
No i agree.They literally threw scooters at each others heads and greedy thought it was funny and used it as content. The other mum seems to do a lot of activities with them where as greedy seems to buy loads of tit for them but no time spent, too busy drinking or going out for food
Totallt agree. I’ve not seen what their other mum does as I don’t know what her socials are but from Greedys posts it all seems to be about bought stuff. At least Harriet takes them out like when she took one of them to a rugby game recently. Never see Greedy out with either of the boy or walking ‘her’ dogs but happy to spend £60 on three Christmas boards that’ll have the chocolate ripped off in seconds and they won’t care about what it says and also can’t be reused as it says 2022 on the top.

And now the begging for a free wedding starts! 😡
I think they're trying to organise it all now as quick as possible and get the freebies in in advance because her popularity is waining big time, as are all the insta huns 😁 they're time is slowly running out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why on earth is she doing question boxes for tips for weddings in Cyprus? Oh yeah for all the free stuff.
I mean her sister got married there literally 2 wks ago. Stop using it for content u greedy bleep! I bet her sisters give her all the information she needs regarding wedding stuff.
Another Scrambled beg on toast 'influencer' & I use that term lightly.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Surely you find out all the information and details before you book the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what is the purpose of her hands when she’s talking on her stories? Like I just don’t get it??? 😂😂 irritate the tit out of me

Reactions: 8
Wedding scent?? Is that a thing? Sorry if I’m being dumb I’ve only ever been to one wedding and have to say I can’t remember the scent….I don’t even think there was one!
Oh well gave me a laugh before I have to go and walk in the rain to pick my daughter up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf is that reel all about. That does not look like a little boys room at all ☹
Shes only done it because the bleeping mattress was gifted.
ETA... everything in those bridesmaid boxes are gifted aswell 🤦‍♀️ duck me, does she ever pay for anything

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Why the change in dates if the original date meant so much to you?! 🤔
I don’t think I can hate watch almost two years of her wedding begathon 😳😳
I don’t think they will make it that far, I think someone might talk some sense into the live in housekeeper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.