Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a mess there’s no other way to describe her. She’s all over the place

Reactions: 21
Imagine if the only way you could decorate your house was by begging companies to do it for free. What a sad life you have Charlotte!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m probably going to sound really jealous but I wouldn’t want everything gifted! I can’t think of anything worse than sitting in a house that’s perfect with nothing else left to do! Then what? I love taking my time by doing it myself and I get such a buzz when I finish something 😂

Reactions: 12
Do we think H is gonna get a party like she did or it'll be something stupid? I doubt she's gonna get anything close to what Greedy did

Reactions: 8
Who actually thinks about you greedy??? Aw I bet they had a nice day duck off you stupid twit!!! She really does think she so special!

Do we think H is gonna get a party like she did or it'll be something stupid? I doubt she's gonna get anything close to what Greedy did
Was thinking the same!! H won’t get half what greedy did for her month long celebrations

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wasting food for an AD and what the actual tit… is that her singing at the beginning of the video I think I’m gonna have nightmares 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have your elf a mewwy little cwistmas 🎶

• Haha
I watched about 0.2 seconds of that elf ad and almost blocked her! How desperate does she look !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wasting food for an AD and what the actual tit… is that her singing at the beginning of the video I think I’m gonna have nightmares 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Have your elf a mewwy little cwistmas 🎶
That video pissed me off, I don't like the word bleep but that is what she is. What a waste of food and those poor kids being made to do it, the little one is turning more and more in to greedy.

• Heart
That video pissed me off, I don't like the word bleep but that is what she is. What a waste of food and those poor kids being made to do it, the little one is turning more and more in to greedy.
Poor bairn

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221104-115135_Instagram.jpg
I've never seen anything so fake or cringe in my life, and as for greedy singing the intro 🤣🤣🤣 think mariah carey can sleep safely knowing her Christmas crown is safe 🤣🤣 pimping out the kids for an asda AD 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if you’d plan a surprise for your fiancé’s birthday and then not even book a hotel 🙈🙈. If it’s planned and you know you’re going to London book a hotel not try and find one on the way there

Reactions: 10
As if you’d plan a surprise for your fiancé’s birthday and then not even book a hotel 🙈🙈. If it’s planned and you know you’re going to London book a hotel not try and find one on the way there
Probably hoping to be gifted one whilst on route

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She so horrible to H oh stay in premier inn but if it was her birthday she be nice hotel she not even organised it.., all she does is take the piss out of her, where her balloons and flowers this morning??? Horrible one sided relationship 👿👿

• Heart
She so horrible to H oh stay in premier inn but if it was her birthday she be nice hotel she not even organised it.., all she does is take the piss out of her, where her balloons and flowers this morning??? Horrible one sided relationship 👿👿
They only stay in nice hotels if it’s gifted.

They are trying SO hard lately to be funny but are epically failing. Everything is so forced and fake with them. Cringing for them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree. I feel really sorry for H compared to what she does for Greedys birthdays, when she’s hit milestones etc.

Reactions: 10
Who actually thinks about you greedy??? Aw I bet they had a nice day duck off you stupid twit!!! She really does think she so special!
I know!! Imagine being at your wits end after a day of the kids being naughty would anyone actually think about her and her as the mother they aspire to be 🤣🤣 duck off! Everyone knows all kids can act up and days can be a nightmare sometimes but no one AT ALL is thinking about her having a perfect day out with her angels 🫠

Reactions: 7

Was thinking the same!! H won’t get half what greedy did for her month long celebrations
Has she deleted that post about not taking the kids out or was it a old one?

Reactions: 2
She has the cheek to have melt downs about bullies then openly shows everyone how she speaks to & treats H. She is nothing but a vile person through & through!!
I bet H's life is a complete nightmare living with that twit.
H get out now whilst you can, being a kept woman isn't worth it, it's clear to everyone she doesn't love you!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.