Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them China town stories wow 🙈🙈 never felt more embarrassed for someone. You are about as funny as thrush girls

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And that comment on H birthday grid post about how “today is about you but tomorrow it’s back to being about me” or something similar. How unbelievably selfish! H didn’t even get the day she deserved and Greedy can’t even take one day not being about her. She’s so self centred and I feel so sad for H.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Shes probably been caught drink driving & been banned! I haven't been on this thread for a while, but watching greedy story Thursday night saying she had a suprise planned for H's bday... so far all I've seen is them going to London for Greedys book. Stick waiting to see what H's suprise is. Or is that it?!
Selfish witch she is. Poor H.
She can drive. Saw her driving last week in ponty

Reactions: 5
So the gift has been unboxed… tbf it’s beaut but the fact she’s forced H to make such a song and dance about it with a fake unboxing for the gram. Why not just be humble?

Reactions: 8
That's more like a wedding ring. Oh well, was going to say more money than sense but that would still be the case if they only had 50p to their name.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t why two women need an engagement ring? Is this a thing in the lqbtb

Reactions: 2
I don’t why two women need an engagement ring? Is this a thing in the lqbtb
Personal choice. Some of my friends both wear them, some only one. It’s not a ‘thing’ either way. Some men wear commitment rings once engaged too

Reactions: 12
So now they’re on their way home and that’s H birthday done. A business trip, cheap hotel, a rushed meal with Greedys greasy hair, a quick lunch and it’s done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was disappointed in the unboxing
I thought it was going to be a love bracelet .

Reactions: 8
I know sometimes H can be as bad as greedy but I actually felt really sorry for her. Her whole birthday has been one big tit show. Greedy is just a massive embarrassing alcoholic and really shouldn't go near her insta once she's had a drink. How she doesn't get the beer fear I will never know 🤦‍♀️
Greedy makes her birthday last weeks, she's had a massive party for one, went to Paris for another and all H has got is tagging along to a book meeting with greedys management, a dinner with the agent, fast food at China Town that she didn't really seem enthusiastic about anyway, a cheap hotel and then back to attention being on greedy again!!
Its emotional abuse if anything else, H is a doormat!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Personal choice. Some of my friends both wear them, some only one. It’s not a ‘thing’ either way. Some men wear commitment rings once engaged too
Thanks for explaining I just always thought whoever proposes doesn’t wear a ring lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.