Missgreedyshome #19 'work' home or away, the booze and ads are here to stay!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a sneak peek for a bloody sofa and thinking people are gonna be waiting all weekend in anticipation 🤣 all we need is a countdown timer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh gosh, how will I cope with suspense all weekend until I can see her copied SSS sofas on Monday?? No one’s that excited Greedy. I bet they’re gifted and she’ll have a discount code on Monday. There’ll also be a timer tonight or tomorro

It’ll look silly anyway as they’re not even in the centre of the room. I honestly don’t understand why she’s only using that tiny end of the room when her feature fireplace is in the middle.

And yes I’m sick of seeing her bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Had to have a search after seeing the post on here and straight from the horses mouth on Facebook about how’s she’s lied and used the mothers matter charity for her own glory. I really think she’s the lowest of the low and pray she gets her comeuppance 🤬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 80
Had to have a search after seeing the post on here and straight from the horses mouth on Facebook about how’s she’s lied and used the mothers matter charity for her own glory. I really think she’s the lowest of the low and pray she gets her comeuppance 🤬

Wow, what a vile cow! Its one thing to be a dick with normal collabs but to do that to a charity is bleeping ming.
I hope you read this you Greedy bleeping pig, you are the absolute dreg of society. I hope all your arse licking followers see that and people start calling you out. bleeping prick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How lovely of her to give the one advent calendar away that neither of them wants. When she could afford to buy her own. Why doesn’t she do what decent influencers do and gift ALL the free ones??!!

Also that Mother matters thing…. Wtf!!!!! Am I right in saying their post was from July?! Would explain her “mental health “ episode I bet she’s gutted tattle have finally found out. What a grade A bleep pocketing the charity money for herself I’m sure that’s fraud??!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
This comment on mothers matter fb post isn’t wrong. Greedy is disgusting, always flaunting and bragging over instagram. She only wanted to work with a charity to get more insta followers the disgusting twit. I hope when her crappy book comes out everyone finds out what she’s really like!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
How lovely of her to give the one advent calendar away that neither of them wants. When she could afford to buy her own. Why doesn’t she do what decent influencers do and gift ALL the free ones??!!

Also that Mother matters thing…. Wtf!!!!! Am I right in saying their post was from July?! Would explain her “mental health “ episode I bet she’s gutted tattle have finally found out. What a grade A bleep pocketing the charity money for herself I’m sure that’s fraud??!!!
The comments were from this week

Reactions: 5
Absolutely sickening 😭

How can she look people in the eye, she's really lower than a snakes belly

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She is the lowest of the low, ripping of a charity is the disgusting, what a vile, piece of tit she is. I am hoping some of us add in some comments on that post, maybe more people will see it that way, people really need their eyes opening on the real her

• Heart
Reactions: 13

The comment was on their post from July but was written 2 days ago took me an age to scroll down and find the picture of them announcing working with greedy and H and someone had asked if they had missed what they were working on.

Reactions: 6
The comment was on their post from July but was written 2 days ago took me an age to scroll down and find the picture of them announcing working with greedy and H and someone had asked if they had missed what they were working on.
Sorry I read it wrong, thank you for your amazing private investigator work! I honestly don’t know how this girl sleeps at night?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wtf! That is the lowest of the low! To do that to a charity for her own gain is absolutely unbelievable. I literally have no words 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Incoming mental breakdown when people start inboxing her about the mothers matter rip off!! Can't explain your way out of that one greedy seeing as its come from the charity themselves and doesn't look like they are shy or scared to say their side of things!!
Shes bleeping disgusting and I hope ITS come out and say something too!! That will really get the word out there!

Reactions: 22
I really hope people start calling her out on Instagram about it. With that and H claiming disability benefits and having a blue badge when she walks the dogs miles and plays netball every week they are absolutely scum! I’m so angry right now.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
God she’s an utter scum bag. Remember when she had the outside of the house painted in the summer? That was by the husband of the founder of Mothers Matter!! She was obviously stringing them along until she got what she wanted. bleep.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
God she’s an utter scum bag. Remember when she had the outside of the house painted in the summer? That was by the husband of the founder of Mothers Matter!! She was obviously stringing them along until she got what she wanted. bleep.
Was that gifted? If so they should make her pay that money to the charity. I do hope she gets called out for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I use to feel so sorry for her back when she lived in her little council house and I actually liked her! I thought it was vile how people were trying to say she was involved with the fraud HA!! how wrong was I 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.